Wyndham Worldwide

Wyndham Worldwide Employer Reviews

Great company, Great benifits
Sr. Sales Manger/ Sales Manager (Former Employee), Branson, MODecember 11, 2013
Pros: schedule, benifits, pay plans.
Cons: turn over
Build long term relationship with owners, upgrade existing owners, train daily set and track long and short term goals weekly, present company prograns and products face to face.
Decent
Senior Internal Corporate Auditor - (Consultant) (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJDecember 5, 2013
Nice People - just didn't fit with me.

Learning or continuing learning seems limited.

Can switch to other divisions pretty easily.
Work Place with pool table, ping pong table and library
Release Manager - Hotel Group (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJNovember 25, 2013
There is lot to learn in this company. Co-workers are very energetic and positive.
All past careers
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Lancaster, SCNovember 20, 2013
Each job that I have had has made me into a better person through every learning experience.
Great Workplace, Emotionally Taxing Job
Customer Service (Former Employee), Aberdeen, SDNovember 1, 2013
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: emotionally taxing
The most enjoyable part of my job was the work environment. I loved being able to have a good relationship with my fellow coworkers, and being able to have a set schedule each day I came into work. I also really enjoyed helping guests solve their difficulties with the hotel, and book their vacations.

The hardest part of my job by far was when I had – more... an upset guest screaming and cursing at me for something over which I had no control, and trying to calm them down while still trying to take down their information so that they could receive help with what ever difficulty they were facing. I also found it very difficult to receive calls from guests that had been living at the hotel, and were being evicted because they didn't have money for rent. – less
Great Place
A/R Analyst (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJOctober 26, 2013
Pros: halloween parties, department team meetings and winter breaks
Wyndham is a great environment and a great place for anyone to grow. My duties and tasks were always challenged but due to my mentor and upper management, I was able to accomplish those tasks and excel in my career.
Great company with strong growth potential
Marketing Manger (Current Employee), Lake Tahoe, NVAugust 7, 2013
I've enjoyed my 16 years working for Wyndham Worldwide and have had the opportunity to work for each of the three divisions of the company with increasing levels of responsibility.
Hard sales, Harder customers
Team Leader/Sales Coach (Former Employee), Taylorsville, UTJuly 19, 2013
Pros: federal holidays off
Cons: poor fulfillment and customer resolution practices
The timeshare industry has always had it's struggles. Working for wyndham worldwide has proven no different.
Difficult sales work but helpful managers
Member Services Representative (Former Employee), unspecifiedJuly 19, 2013
Pros: high earning potential
Cons: good company but the industry has poor reputation
Sell quality vacation timeshares to existing owners. Decline to name location though it is a good one.
it is a timeshare company
buisness cordinator (Former Employee), Redmond, WAJuly 5, 2013
Pros: vacation time
Cons: management was not proactive to helping with feedback to employees, their metric systems has not weight behind it
typical day at work was answering the phones and putting people on vacation.
I learned how to use their computer systems and learned about vacations spots.
management was not helpful nor did they really help out
co-workers were ok
the hardest part of the job I would say is nothing
the most enjoyable part of the job is vacation time
Associate Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJune 18, 2013
Be careful of frequent layoffs. Great work environment, people are generally nice. Work can be boring at times.
Busy and fun environment
Activities associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 13, 2013
Pros: amazing pto
A typical day at work was doing daily activities, interacting with guests, and opening and closing the building. I learned how to work as a team and create ideas together to manage and set activities also how to make them more enjoyable for our guests. My coworkers were fun to be around and we had a good chemistry considering the team was quite small, – more... but even at a larger property it was just as pleasant. I would have to say the hardest part about working is when events had to be planned and set and handling the amount of guest we had, being that it was either a hit or miss we had to mentally prepare and physically prepare for the day. For last but not least the most enjoyable part of my job was setting events and having to come with ideas to make it as exciting and pleasurable as possible for our guest, there was honor in making something small something big for others stay. – less
Good company
Director (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJJune 13, 2013
Pros: onsite gym, laundry pickup, cafeteria.
Enjoy working here.
Good colleagues.
Much to learn.
Exciting work.
Wyndham Worldwide Review
Network Engineer L3 (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 29, 2013
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: healthcare
Great company and excellent team members. Typical work day includes supporting the Wyndham business units and network connectivity. Learned a great deal about layer 2 and layer 3 communications. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with Cisco and F5 load balancing equipment.
Fast paced
Senior Director, IT Shared Services (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJMay 3, 2013
Pros: new building
Cons: typical challenges of an it organization
Wyndham is a fast paced, community focused organization. Wyndham is a relatively new company, although the brands are iconic in the Hotel industry. People are friendly. On-site fitness center and cafeteria are both pluses.
Very positive work environment
OUT BOUND CALL CENTER MANAGER (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 9, 2013
Pros: good pay plan and benefits
Cons: no training for new employees.
Wyndham Worldwide is a respected brand that makes you feel like a member of the family. The benefits package is outstanding.
good company
Business Analyst (Current Employee), NJApril 1, 2013
very nice working environment,and friendly coworkers.a lot of good opportunities and professional management. It would be very good if the benefit package is better.
Great job and rewards, terrible management.
Vacation Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Saint John, NBJune 29, 2014
Sales is a pressured environment enough as it is. But having poor judgement and bad knowledge of job requirements makes things a far bigger struggle. The job and rewards were more than enough to keep one interested. Poor decisions from a decent location.
Fun, fast - paced environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Saint John, NBApril 27, 2014
Assisted members with redemptions, membership inquiries in an inbound customer service role.
Distribution Help Desk Agent
Distribution Help Desk Agent (Former Employee), Saint John, NBOctober 13, 2013
As a Distribution Help Desk Agent, assisted hotel general managers with the technical verbiage for their hotel's website(s). Managed a Global database, which included updating room inventory/type(s), rate entries and emergency hotel closures. Involved in numerous special projects requiring engagement with several third-party vendors.

About Wyndham Worldwide

Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range – Read more

Wyndham Worldwide Photos