Wynn Las Vegas Employee Reviews

Wynn Review
Host Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 9, 2017
Overall great company that pays well, however no one will ever have your back and at the first sign of trouble or problems they let you go. A place to work, not a place to be friends with the management
Pros
Employee Cafe, Benefits, advancement
Cons
Job security, Professionalism
Best job I’ve ever had
Food Runner and Server (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 20, 2017
Management has by far been my favorite. I was able to learn so much not only from the great management staff but as well by my friends and piers . This company is completely remarkable .
Pros
Free lunch, force training, great people, and a phenomenal atmosphere
Cons
Must be professional at all times
Very nice workplace there were many new employees that or managers seemed to put a blind eye to when they weren't following proper procedures
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 15, 2017
Mr Wynn is very nice to work for. But being such a large company he is unable to no everything that goes on. I loved my job at Wynn and for years I never minded going into work it was fun and exciting for me. But when you have Managers that are many times unfair to the employees that had been in position for years and letting many of them new employees take your customers means they are letting them steal your money it became very frustrating
Pros
Paid for your hour lunch and and lunch was free
Cons
New non experienced management
Excellent place to work
Lifeguard (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 11, 2017
The Wynn is Las Vegas, Nevada is an excellent place to work. They provided a very fair opportunity for all employees to succeed or be promoted. Management helped tremendously with helping employees transfer to better positions.
Pros
Free lunches
its a good job
Secuity Officer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 6, 2017
its as expected of a security officer. High paced work environment with high profile guests. Good interdepartmental assistance and help. work area is always in awsome condintion.
Productive workplace with great managment.
Pool Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 31, 2017
The Wynn had an excelent sense of urgency and thoughtfullness. The company strived to give its employees everything they needed to be successful and feel like a family.
Really liked it
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 30, 2017
Pay was low had to take another position at another hotel pay was higher but not as as nice as Wynn. I wish I had stayed now. Edr is excellent building is super nice and not run down and ragedy.
Pros
Cons
Low wages cut backs at the time
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 26, 2017
The Wynn is a great establishment to work for. The wages are really good and they have lot of perks for everyday city life to offer. As a cashier I'm able to meet and deal with a verity of people. The hardest thing is to keep up with the different systems of each room. I enjoy have the people contact everyday.
Great atmosphere and awesome co-workers.
Cabana Host (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 19, 2017
I really enjoyed my time at Wynn Las Vegas I believe next season will be awesome and can't wait to return. Management was great and I learned a lot from them and my co-workers.
Pros
Employee dining room.
Cons
Long shifts.
productive in sales of alcohol and party lifestyle
EUROPEAN BOTTLE SERVICE MARKETING MODEL (Former Employee) –  las vegas blvd, ncOctober 6, 2017
wynn was great experince for a Forbes property guidlines and customer service expertise. However working in graveyard hours being approached and touched from people who alcohol level was high on a daily can wear and tear on you
Pros
great pay
Cons
safety issues
Poor Communication within the Department
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 17, 2017
ONLY the Senior Clerks are informed if some one is out sick, even though the rest of us have to pitch in and keep that person's desk caught up; which leads to another person's desk falling behind.
Pros
Free Parking, Free Lunch, Making new Friends
Cons
Little Flexibility with work hours
Great work environment
Cabana Host (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 14, 2017
I really enjoy working at the Wynn, great coworkers, happy environment, understanding management. The Wynn is located in a great area and I feel safe there.
It is a great and classy hotel.i have had a great experience working there for 12 years
Cocktail Waitress/model (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 4, 2017
it is a great place to stay and also to work for.Wynn has a great atmosphere with beautiful restaurants and lounges.
my coworkers and managers were very pleasant to work with all these years.Its a true sample of excellent hospitality!
Enjoyed the years...
Resort Marketing/Host Services (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 3, 2017
Wynn and Encore are beautiful resorts. I enjoyed the 9 years that I worked there. The pay was decent and for the most part the people I worked with were great. Advancement is hard to come by unless you are a favorite. just like any large corporation its who you know and not what you know.
Cut-Throat Management
System Administrator - Retail (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 3, 2017
It is a boys club through and through. Its about who you know, and kissing their behind. If you make the wrong person angry your insecure you will soon be out of a job.
Pros
great EDR
Cons
job security
Loved my job
Cocktail waitress model (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 30, 2017
It was a great place to work. I was there ten years and would go back in a heart beat. I got vacation days great insurance and dental. I made great friends there for a lifetime . I have customers who come back to see me all the time. I never cocktailed before the Wynn they trained me and helped me become a strong server. I got the luxury to work in and amazing beautiful property and loved everyday going to work there.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Short staffed sometimes due to call outs
Wynn is the best place I have ever worked
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 30, 2017
I have been at Wynn Las Vegas for 6 years and have had the most positive experiences. Management is always supportive and excited to help develop and teach their employees. There is a family culture that makes coming to work everyday enjoyable.
Productive great place
House keeper (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 26, 2017
Great place to work great people. Great mentor for new comers in the company. It is worth the hard work to work for the company. Will guide you to the top.
Very busy paced nonstop throughout shift.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 22, 2017
The Wynn las vegas is very strict and always follows the Forbes standards. Fast paced and teamwork applies in order for everything to fun smooth. Management is always their to provide assistant to anyone in need. Hardest part is keeping every single guest happy understand rush hour experiences. Most enjoyable part of the work day is the guest experiences and meeting new people from all over the world that comes to the hotel and casino.
Pros
Provided employees lunch EDR, benefits and discounts
Cons
Non stop running / not meeting every guest satisfaction
decline to comment
Tower Suites Front Desk Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 20, 2017
It is a descent place to work. The benefit is that it allows people to transfer to different departments. So if you do not like where you currently are you can transfer every three months. Overall, as long as you are willing to learn you will do just fine.
Pros
ability to transfer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wynn Las Vegas. Our community is ready to answer.

Wynn Las Vegas Reviews by Location