Wynn Las Vegas Employee Reviews in United States

Very productive and fun to work at
Culinary Trainee (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 14, 2016
At the wynn I learned alot about the food industry
its a very good company to work for I will defently go back..
A typical day at work a lot of pressure and running with is good
management Was good Friendly
I had lots of fun working with my co workers,,
The hardest part of job was getting ready to open
The most enjoyable Part Was
when a guest came to me and said That i was doing a good job .
Pros
Free lunch and 1 hour break
Cons
Health care 100%
Very exciting place to work
Technical Operations Secretary (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 9, 2016
Working in the theater business is definitely a new and fun experience. Each day could be something different. Meeting all the wonderful talented performers from all over the world while still performing daily office duties. I really enjoyed the interaction I had with all departments. Management was always very supportive and friendly. I enjoyed everyone I worked with.
Pros
Free Lunch
Fun Place
Spa Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 1, 2016
.A typical day at work was always a fun experience and got me out
of the house.
.I learned to always put the guest first.
.Management was always nice and fare.
.My co workers always treated me with respect.
.The hardest part of my job was inventory.
.The most enjoyable part of the job was that everyone was friendly.
The best Resort on the Las Vegas Strip
Wynn Concierge (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 23, 2016
TEAM work is part of the daily function. Assist guests with their requests and make the impossible POSSIBLE. Enjoyed interaction with all areas within the Resort. Employees are friendly and willing to assist.
Pros
free lunch, great benefits
Cons
varying shifts
horrible
GRA (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 24, 2015
If you like working with managers and supervisors that do nothing but stab you in your back and try to get over on you by having you do more work then you have to this is the place for you they are not as sanitary as they pretend from leaving towels from previous guest if they don't look touched to leaving the same mattress cover on the beds unless you can see a stain I have one word for this place............. DISGUSTING
Pros
lunch
Cons
everything else
Amazing opportunity
Assistant Buyer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 27, 2016
Working for Wynn Design and Development has been a great opportunity to be part of a small team that works together to make a big impression. It is great to see small details come together to unfold to create a beautiful new or remodeled property.
Fair work environment with plenty of opportunity
Cashier, Food and Beverage Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 23, 2016
There is plenty of room for advancement and Wynn Resorts has the utmost respect for its employees. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking to move into the casino world.
Great Medical Benefits!
Secretary - Wynn Resorts and Encore (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV StripNovember 11, 2015
The best part of working at Wynn was their medical benefits were stellar. Having never worked previously in Hospitality, I found it to be an interesting and fun environment to work most of the time. Upper Management was looked upon as unfair when they decided to decrease employees' salaries by 10% for a full year.
Pros
Free food in EDR. Can be a fun environment to work. Some complimentary perks, i.e., shows, dining.
Cons
Salaries were not as competitive as gaming industry jobs during my tenure.
chill laid back kitchen to work in
Culinary Trainee (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 22, 2016
We got busy at times but working on the line was simple. You just follow the guidelines when they train you and you'll be set. Easy recipes to learn and simple food. great place to start if you wanna work in a kitchen
Great company to work for
Doorman (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 25, 2016
5 star work environment, and an amazing management team. Company is solid and very thoughtful of their employees. Would love to work for company further but looking to get out of the tipping field.
the worst company to work for
Resort Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 19, 2015
excellent pay great food for employee free and delicious the management employee the whole place is pure EVIL one of the worst job and experience I've ever had in work place it's pure toxic I don't even think they realized how bad they are. They treat people like garbage and a prisoner. The employee just as bad as the boss so worried about their job they'll stab you not just in the back on your chest no kidding at first I thought it was a dream or I was in the movie this can't be really but sadly it is I got out just in time before I lost my mind or kill someone.
I look back and asked my self how did I last for 10 month??? it was the money I'm sure for a lot of people that's the case they just put up with it. You better off trust me if not go right a head but I'm sure you'll be looking for this review after a while.
Management needs lots of work.
BAR PORTER (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 26, 2015
food and beverage management is lazy, and does not care about it's employees

your work history does not matter to them, no matter how much time and work you have put in. They only look at your one mistake rather than see how far you've come and developed in the company.
Pros
edr is decent food
Cons
food and beverage management is incompetent
Excellent workplace with lots of opportunity in different fields.
Hotel Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 11, 2015
Enjoyable with a great sense of community. The company is always thinking of new ways to interact and motivate its employees. It offers free classes and an excellent tuition reimbursement program. The company helps employees with growth in the career of their choosing.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Productive workplace
AFL-CIO (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 14, 2016
Beautiful workplace and I gained so much knowledge.
Beautiful interior and exterior. The customers are high class and very well mannered
great place to work always a good day
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 25, 2015
• Participated in opening of ENCORE Resort including all training sessions.
• Worked in high volume outlets including XS and Blush.
• Experience at ENCORE Pool Bar, Casino service bars, and all front Bars and Lounges at Wynn and ENCORE.
• Provided 5 Star-Level Service in a variety of restaurant outlets, including food service and safety as well as specialty drink preparation at the following restaurants:
Switch - French inspired steakhouse, Sinatra - Italian fine dining,Stratta - Italian fine dining,Terrace Pointe Cafe’ - Casual dining cafe’, Wazuzu - Asian fusion,Red 8 - Pan Asian cuisine
Very productive and learning experience work place
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 9, 2015
The office's phone lines were constantly busy. I learned how to work the new computer system. The hotel teaches you how to work as a team. Coworkers were always supportive and had great team work experience.
Pros
Union, Employee parking
Cons
Very short breaks
Work
Cocktail Server / Food & Beverage (Current Employee) –  LAs Vegas, NVOctober 22, 2015
Ive learned how to carry a tray and server beverages in a certain matter of time. Ive gotten a lot of help from my co workers and through out the time frame , Ive felt comfortable serving with out having to ask questions.
A Great place to work.
Sr. Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 22, 2015
There is not really a typical day at the Wynn every day brings a different task. You learn about new software that is introduced into to the hotel world to make business run more efficient. And the management is very helpful in helping you obtaining your goals in the the world of IT. There are a lot of different personality that your co-workers bring along with skill Sets. There really is no hard part to my job but if i had to say anything it would be finding the time for some of the projects. The most enjoyable part of my job are the end users the business getting to service them.
Pros
Very good learning environment.
Cons
24 Hr Schedule
Opportunity to Shine
Corporate Investigator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 11, 2015
I enjoyed the atmosphere created at all levels, from executive offices to the individual cubicle. Excellent place to work.
Pros
Self-managed work-load
Fun hotel to work for
Relief Bartender (Former Employee) –  Las VegasSeptember 23, 2015
it was never a dull moment at wynn and encore always something going on and very many cool people to work with through out my tenure here my success was contingent on my stellar team mates and management in place
Pros
nice resort