Wynn Las Vegas Employee Reviews

The Wynn was Great
Internet Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 17, 2017
The hotel and casino are just beautiful. The people there are kind of like robots but in a good way. They are there to serve the controller. Guests are a little snooty.
Love it!
Bottle Server (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 13, 2017
Extremely happy working at Wynn!

Management is always willing to assist you during any problem. Very insightful and excellent problem solving.

Teaches 5 star service standard and how to act and speak appropriately during challenging situations.
nice property
Director of Safety (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 11, 2017
The property is well maintained. They do not relate feedback well or provide direction for improvement or allow for modifications if there is an issue
Caring Environment.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 2, 2017
Good place to work, efficient system. If you need something done or have a question you will get an answer. The benefits are great and affordable. safe place to work.
Compliance
Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wynn Las VegasAugust 1, 2017
The manager in the Compliance Department would leave players CTR forms, which included their SSN in a basket and not in a locked area. The cleaning crew had access to view the documents or anyone else who walked in the office after hours. The salary was not good considering management wanted you to work 10 to 12 hours a day. The management did not appreciate the workers and enjoyed firing them for no reason at all. Management would steal employees ideas and later fire them. A typical day would be auditing Race & Sports, Cage, Slots, and Scan CTR's., etc. Some co-workers were okay.
Pros
food and a few co-workers
Cons
Compliance Manager, Evil, Incompetent Boss
Ok company
Lead Valet (Former Employee) –  ValetJuly 20, 2017
No opportunity for real movement unless you are related. You get paid more for any similar position anywhere else in town. We called it the "Wynn Tax"
Great Place To Work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 20, 2017
This company has top notch management, great compensation, and a friendly work environment. Good benefits and 401k program as well. Beautiful clean property which treats its employees very well.
Not the best place to work during a summer.
Lifeguard and Pool Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 12, 2017
You can find better places to work that will pay you more and the management is better. I used to work at the Wynn and my co workers and staff were so hard to work with that I always felt that they were pointing fingers at me.
the best high end gaming in Las Vegas
Casino Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 10, 2017
It has been a great experience to work at the Wynn . First class Management team at the Wynn. I love working the late shift. We experience the best of high end gaming.
Good place to work with get to experience different quality and guest services
Guest Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 9, 2017
Hard position on the hotel
Dealing different personalty of guest and employee but
Days could be bad and worst but Days could be good and calm place..
Pros
Good employee discounts and free employee lunch
Cons
Some other supervisors could give you hard time and no understanding situation to others.
High stress work environment
ASSISTANT FRONT OFFICE MANAGER/GROUP MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 25, 2017
A typical work day involved staff meetings and meetings with customers. Working with other departments to ensure a smooth check in experience for guests and to resolve billing disputes.
Pros
Free lunches
Shift Manager - Public Areas (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 22, 2017
Great place to work because they provide you will all the tools you need to be successful. The people you work with are also very professional and driven to successful complete any challenges the job may require.
Continuos knowledge and training, allowing for constant growth both personal, and within job expectations.
Gourmet Food Server (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 21, 2017
Working at the Wynn resort has been one of the most amazing experiences one could have in the hospitality business. A genuine, humble, inviting guest experience is their number one goal, and what we set out to accomplish daily. It's been one one the most fantastic working environments I could ever ask for, and I am so grateful to have been a part of the Wynn family for this long. From 1.2 million to 13 million in annual sales, the numbers speak for themselves. A team hard to leave. As life changes, relocating me to the place I've been meant to be, I'm seeking the same opportunities I've worked at this long here in Las Vegas. I feel I'm a great asset to any company looking for dedication and hard work. As I am number three in seniority, I'm giving up a great deal to pursue my career elsewhere.
Pros
The list is endless
Cons
None to mention
Fun Job!
Secuirty Officer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 6, 2017
I was a bike office rat the Wynn and I got to say I met a lot of my friend there and I had a blast everyday I was there. I actually miss it. I patrolled the strip and dealt with guests and helped them go to where they needed to go,
Pros
Lunch provided by compnay. Paid lunch break
Cons
Redundant could get boring at times.
Nice Company
Guest Room Attendant - Steady extra (Current Employee) –  NevadaJune 6, 2017
Since I'm a steady extra, Health Insurance available only after certain hours completed and with holding period. (must be a union member to received health benefits)
Pros
free lunch
Cons
on call-gives you different shifts
Every day was an exciting adventure!
Star Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 31, 2017
Everyday was an exciting adventure.It was important to remember that I was the one who could make their experience at Wynn Las Vegas the best & that is why our customers would return year after year. It was an honor when so many of our customers would return and specifically look for me as I was a part of making their last visit memorable.
Very busy always projects to do.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 30, 2017
Very busy and not enough time in the day to get it all done. Work life balance was not there. Great benefits, fellow team members were helpful. Long day and long hours, no time off.
Loved my job
Uniform Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 15, 2017
Worked very hard, loved my job, nice people, beautiful hotel, very secure as security is tight, holiday pay, lunch provided, benefits, paid holidays, hard to get full time.
Pros
Good food
Cons
It like being paid to go to jail
Engineer Mechanical (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 14, 2017
One mistake and you a goner unless they like you if they don't or you do something the royalty doesn't like they will nit pick you to death Humans make mistakes leave your humanity at the door of the employee entrance because mistakes or bad days aren't permitted
Pros
good pay
Cons
just about everything else
It's ok, no job security
Chef de Partie (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 11, 2017
No job security at all. Either do everything perfectly to their standards without question or slight mistakes, or you will be written up. All management does not carefully follow up on whats going on in their department.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wynn Las Vegas. Our community is ready to answer.

Wynn Las Vegas Reviews by Location