Wynn Las Vegas Employee Reviews

Exceptional fellow employees.
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 3, 2016
Corporate environment with all the corporate issues. Mr. Wynn has high expectations with low staffing. This creates an extremely stressful work environment.
My fellow IT employees work hard and are some of the most amazing team I have worked with. Many, either have left or are making moves to leave Wynn, for the same reasons I left.
Many wonderful people, at Wynn, in all the departments. Hard working and dedicated. It is a pity the work enviornmen has become so intolerable.
Pros
Free lunch, great fellow employees
Cons
Extreme stress
Generally a fun and beautiful place to work!!!!
Asst Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 30, 2016
Working at the Wynn was one of the best things to happen to me. I've learned so much in my time there and enjoyed the majority of my time there. The retail department is its own monster but it greatly unique as to how they refer/consider customers as guest and truly live up to that standard. Wynn standards for service is why the Wynn is what it is,as it trains employees of its values and holds them accountable to keep the same standards. I would recommend everyone that is interested in working for the Wynn.
Pros
Paid Lunches, full training, great benefits
Cons
Pay vs. What they expect
Love the employee engagement and culture!
Sr. Assistant Manager of Banquet set-up (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 8, 2016
Great environment and employee culture! I had many opportunities to work in multiple departments and grow an achieve personal goals. I appreciate the attention to detail everyone has at this property and love the idea of being part of the Wynn family.
Pros
Great EDR and back of house areas
Cons
parking
Very good place to work for
Count Team Member (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 30, 2016
I would really like to work for the Wynn again it's a very good place to work for ...have a lot programs overall I enjoyed working for them.. good working environment. Great managers. And very helpful on helping you become a USA citizen. Also have legal advice. They have programs for you to lose weight.wynn is number one employer I have worked for
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
1 hour breaks and healthy food
Poor management
Security report writer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 6, 2016
Promotions based on friendships and not on production. If you are a yes man with no integrity/ethics work here. Failed to properly train. Was told to kiss butt or find a new job. Safety of guests, employees and VIP'S are not of concern to upper management.
Pros
Co workers free food
Cons
Culture and management
Guest relations
Resort Marketing and Guest Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89109June 15, 2016
Investigate all correspondence and email copy to appropriate department Manager or Director.
Maintain a daily log of all correspondence and post in Guest Ware.
If a guest called to complain about their visit, I would directly accommodate and make personalized arrangements for return visit. And follow up on guest satisfaction where required.

People just want to be heard so you need to be a good listener.

Great co-workers

The hardest part of the job was learning to negotiate with out the guest knowing it.

The most enjoyable part of the job is Guest Satisfaction.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Hard to get a day off.
I would not recommend the Wynn as a place to work
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 10, 2016
Retail at the Wynn is unlike retail anywhere else. They play by their own set of rules and not by industry standards.
There is an unspoken, yet expected, expectation to give all your time to your job. No work/life balance. No appreciation for what you contribute. There are no merit raises. Sometime not even an annual cost of living increase.

I would not recommend retail at the Wynn as a place to work in retail.
Management is by intimidation and ego. There are no leaders, Only Bosses in Upper Retail management and they do not appreciate or value their employees. People are treated with disrespect and berated at every opportunity.
No credit is given for work done. No acknowledgement of the contributions given to the department.
Pros
Free lunch, Average health and insurance benefits
Cons
No leadership. Egotistical and dictatorial bosses. No opportunity to advance or grow.
best company to grow and learn
Busser-runner (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 3, 2016
amazing opportunities. forb casino, amazing talented people. great pay and nice leadership ! Average day was simple and its always nice meeting new people and making guest experiences memorable.
Pros
free edr and benefits
Cons
n/a
Highly fair-minded environment
Houseperson (Former Employee) –  EncoreOctober 7, 2016
Great place to work fast paced highly organized team minded environment with great leadership. Great culture which will be instituted from orientation.
Pros
Free lunch
Beautiful Property
FRONT DESK REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 20, 2016
I just love being inside this beautiful property. I love everything about the Wynn. However, front desk is not for my personality. I had couple managers that I really liked.
Pros
Work in a beautiful property
Cons
Behind the desk, restricted
Fair work environment with plenty of opportunity
Cashier, Food and Beverage Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 23, 2016
There is plenty of room for advancement and Wynn Resorts has the utmost respect for its employees. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking to move into the casino world.
Wynn Reservations Agent
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAMay 29, 2016
The Wynn Resorts are very professional and I enjoyed being a reservations agent. I learned how to manage different types of customers, and I enjoyed helping guests make their stay at the Wynn very enjoyable.
Is what it is
Security Host (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 12, 2016
Great place to work but if you're not part of the 'click' they have or don't fit in you will not last past the 90 day probationary period.
Fun fast paced work environment
Server/ Security (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 3, 2016
If loud music and crazy fun interest you, XS and Intrigue are your nightclubs to be. Never a dull moment. Must be able to navigate threw crowds.
Great benefits
Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 21, 2016
Friendly work environment, great source for work experience and great management. Great co workers who care for each other.
Pros
Free Lunch
Fun Place
Spa Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 1, 2016
.A typical day at work was always a fun experience and got me out
of the house.
.I learned to always put the guest first.
.Management was always nice and fare.
.My co workers always treated me with respect.
.The hardest part of my job was inventory.
.The most enjoyable part of the job was that everyone was friendly.
Very productive and fun to work at
Culinary Trainee (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 14, 2016
At the wynn I learned alot about the food industry
its a very good company to work for I will defently go back..
A typical day at work a lot of pressure and running with is good
management Was good Friendly
I had lots of fun working with my co workers,,
The hardest part of job was getting ready to open
The most enjoyable Part Was
when a guest came to me and said That i was doing a good job .
Pros
Free lunch and 1 hour break
Cons
Health care 100%
Very exciting place to work
Technical Operations Secretary (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 9, 2016
Working in the theater business is definitely a new and fun experience. Each day could be something different. Meeting all the wonderful talented performers from all over the world while still performing daily office duties. I really enjoyed the interaction I had with all departments. Management was always very supportive and friendly. I enjoyed everyone I worked with.
Pros
Free Lunch
The best Resort on the Las Vegas Strip
Wynn Concierge (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 23, 2016
TEAM work is part of the daily function. Assist guests with their requests and make the impossible POSSIBLE. Enjoyed interaction with all areas within the Resort. Employees are friendly and willing to assist.
Pros
free lunch, great benefits
Cons
varying shifts
Exciting
LIMOUSINE DISPATCHER (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 1, 2016
Fun place to work, there was not a lot of down time so you were always busy. Something i did enjoy was that you were always learning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wynn Las Vegas. Our community is ready to answer.

Wynn Las Vegas Reviews by Location