Wynn Las Vegas Employee Reviews

This is a good company to work for it is a safe place to work at
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  3131So.las vegas,blvd.January 8, 2017
Love the job and everyone. I work with very nice people.and their behavior is good. It is the best hotel casino in all of las Vegas, 5 star 5 diamond work place.
Pros
Yes very good buffet for employees.
Cons
No more overtime l i like working extra hours.
Productive and friendly place to work for
Lifeguard (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 26, 2016
I loved working here it was so much fun and everyone is so friendly. Its a great environment and I didn't have any bad days while working for this company.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
The heat
Horrible leadership
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 15, 2016
Team members are some of the best in the business but potential wasted in leadership who feel very threatened with their position.

Yes, crazy things do happen here such as colleagues getting terminated for no reason whatsoever.
This was a fun place to work with plenty of freedom
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 14, 2016
I enjoyed what I did at SCEA as I was a merchandiser with the freedom to set my own schedule and learn about the video game industry. My management was laid back and easy going. I was flown to a 3 day conference once a year with full accomadations and pay.
Pros
Flexible schedules and free video game systems
Cons
dealing with multiple retailers
It was an experienced working at Tableau restaurant a five star and five diamond as a bartender.
Wynn las vegas (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 11, 2016
I started working at the Wynn in 2005 as an opening team member. I was hired as a barporter until I worked my way up as a bartender. I had so much experience interacting guests especially I used to work in a five star and five diamond restaurant.
Pros
401k free meal, 1hour break
Cons
Less wages
Excellent resort with highly motivated staff
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 25, 2016
Excellent hotel with high standards for everyone which in turn makes it a 5 star resort.
Working here is a real privilege.
Cons
Love the employee engagement and culture!
Sr. Assistant Manager of Banquet set-up (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 8, 2016
Great environment and employee culture! I had many opportunities to work in multiple departments and grow an achieve personal goals. I appreciate the attention to detail everyone has at this property and love the idea of being part of the Wynn family.
Pros
Great EDR and back of house areas
Cons
parking
Poor management
Security report writer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 6, 2016
Promotions based on friendships and not on production. If you are a yes man with no integrity/ethics work here. Failed to properly train. Was told to kiss butt or find a new job. Safety of guests, employees and VIP'S are not of concern to upper management.
Pros
Co workers free food
Cons
Culture and management
Highly fair-minded environment
Houseperson (Former Employee) –  EncoreOctober 7, 2016
Great place to work fast paced highly organized team minded environment with great leadership. Great culture which will be instituted from orientation.
Pros
Free lunch
best company to grow and learn
Busser-runner (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 3, 2016
amazing opportunities. forb casino, amazing talented people. great pay and nice leadership ! Average day was simple and its always nice meeting new people and making guest experiences memorable.
Pros
free edr and benefits
Cons
n/a
Exceptional fellow employees.
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 3, 2016
Corporate environment with all the corporate issues. Mr. Wynn has high expectations with low staffing. This creates an extremely stressful work environment.
My fellow IT employees work hard and are some of the most amazing team I have worked with. Many, either have left or are making moves to leave Wynn, for the same reasons I left.
Many wonderful people, at Wynn, in all the departments. Hard working and dedicated. It is a pity the work enviornmen has become so intolerable.
Pros
Free lunch, great fellow employees
Cons
Extreme stress
Generally a fun and beautiful place to work!!!!
Asst Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 30, 2016
Working at the Wynn was one of the best things to happen to me. I've learned so much in my time there and enjoyed the majority of my time there. The retail department is its own monster but it greatly unique as to how they refer/consider customers as guest and truly live up to that standard. Wynn standards for service is why the Wynn is what it is,as it trains employees of its values and holds them accountable to keep the same standards. I would recommend everyone that is interested in working for the Wynn.
Pros
Paid Lunches, full training, great benefits
Cons
Pay vs. What they expect
Is what it is
Security Host (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 12, 2016
Great place to work but if you're not part of the 'click' they have or don't fit in you will not last past the 90 day probationary period.
Very good place to work for
Count Team Member (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 30, 2016
I would really like to work for the Wynn again it's a very good place to work for ...have a lot programs overall I enjoyed working for them.. good working environment. Great managers. And very helpful on helping you become a USA citizen. Also have legal advice. They have programs for you to lose weight.wynn is number one employer I have worked for
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
1 hour breaks and healthy food
I would not recommend the Wynn as a place to work
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 10, 2016
Retail at the Wynn is unlike retail anywhere else. They play by their own set of rules and not by industry standards.
There is an unspoken, yet expected, expectation to give all your time to your job. No work/life balance. No appreciation for what you contribute. There are no merit raises. Sometime not even an annual cost of living increase.

I would not recommend retail at the Wynn as a place to work in retail.
Management is by intimidation and ego. There are no leaders, Only Bosses in Upper Retail management and they do not appreciate or value their employees. People are treated with disrespect and berated at every opportunity.
No credit is given for work done. No acknowledgement of the contributions given to the department.
Pros
Free lunch, Average health and insurance benefits
Cons
No leadership. Egotistical and dictatorial bosses. No opportunity to advance or grow.
Great benefits
Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 21, 2016
Friendly work environment, great source for work experience and great management. Great co workers who care for each other.
Pros
Free Lunch
Guest relations
Resort Marketing and Guest Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89109June 15, 2016
Investigate all correspondence and email copy to appropriate department Manager or Director.
Maintain a daily log of all correspondence and post in Guest Ware.
If a guest called to complain about their visit, I would directly accommodate and make personalized arrangements for return visit. And follow up on guest satisfaction where required.

People just want to be heard so you need to be a good listener.

Great co-workers

The hardest part of the job was learning to negotiate with out the guest knowing it.

The most enjoyable part of the job is Guest Satisfaction.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Hard to get a day off.
Fun fast paced work environment
Server/ Security (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 3, 2016
If loud music and crazy fun interest you, XS and Intrigue are your nightclubs to be. Never a dull moment. Must be able to navigate threw crowds.
Exciting
LIMOUSINE DISPATCHER (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 1, 2016
Fun place to work, there was not a lot of down time so you were always busy. Something i did enjoy was that you were always learning.
Wynn Reservations Agent
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAMay 29, 2016
The Wynn Resorts are very professional and I enjoyed being a reservations agent. I learned how to manage different types of customers, and I enjoyed helping guests make their stay at the Wynn very enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wynn Las Vegas. Our community is ready to answer.

Wynn Las Vegas Reviews by Location