Wynn Las Vegas Employee Reviews

Very good place to work for
Count Team Member (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 30, 2016
I would really like to work for the Wynn again it's a very good place to work for ...have a lot programs overall I enjoyed working for them.. good working environment. Great managers. And very helpful on helping you become a USA citizen. Also have legal advice. They have programs for you to lose weight.wynn is number one employer I have worked for
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
1 hour breaks and healthy food
I would not recommend the Wynn as a place to work
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 10, 2016
Retail at the Wynn is unlike retail anywhere else. They play by their own set of rules and not by industry standards.
There is an unspoken, yet expected, expectation to give all your time to your job. No work/life balance. No appreciation for what you contribute. There are no merit raises. Sometime not even an annual cost of living increase.

I would not recommend retail at the Wynn as a place to work in retail.
Management is by intimidation and ego. There are no leaders, Only Bosses in Upper Retail management and they do not appreciate or value their employees. People are treated with disrespect and berated at every opportunity.
No credit is given for work done. No acknowledgement of the contributions given to the department.
Pros
Free lunch, Average health and insurance benefits
Cons
No leadership. Egotistical and dictatorial bosses. No opportunity to advance or grow.
Great benefits
Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 21, 2016
Friendly work environment, great source for work experience and great management. Great co workers who care for each other.
Pros
Free Lunch
Guest relations
Resort Marketing and Guest Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89109June 15, 2016
Investigate all correspondence and email copy to appropriate department Manager or Director.
Maintain a daily log of all correspondence and post in Guest Ware.
If a guest called to complain about their visit, I would directly accommodate and make personalized arrangements for return visit. And follow up on guest satisfaction where required.

People just want to be heard so you need to be a good listener.

Great co-workers

The hardest part of the job was learning to negotiate with out the guest knowing it.

The most enjoyable part of the job is Guest Satisfaction.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Hard to get a day off.
Fun fast paced work environment
Server/ Security (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 3, 2016
If loud music and crazy fun interest you, XS and Intrigue are your nightclubs to be. Never a dull moment. Must be able to navigate threw crowds.
Exciting
LIMOUSINE DISPATCHER (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 1, 2016
Fun place to work, there was not a lot of down time so you were always busy. Something i did enjoy was that you were always learning.
Wynn Reservations Agent
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAMay 29, 2016
The Wynn Resorts are very professional and I enjoyed being a reservations agent. I learned how to manage different types of customers, and I enjoyed helping guests make their stay at the Wynn very enjoyable.
Fair work environment with plenty of opportunity
Cashier, Food and Beverage Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 23, 2016
There is plenty of room for advancement and Wynn Resorts has the utmost respect for its employees. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking to move into the casino world.
Beautiful Property
FRONT DESK REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 20, 2016
I just love being inside this beautiful property. I love everything about the Wynn. However, front desk is not for my personality. I had couple managers that I really liked.
Pros
Work in a beautiful property
Cons
Behind the desk, restricted
Productive workplace
AFL-CIO (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 14, 2016
Beautiful workplace and I gained so much knowledge.
Beautiful interior and exterior. The customers are high class and very well mannered
Fun Place
Spa Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 1, 2016
.A typical day at work was always a fun experience and got me out
of the house.
.I learned to always put the guest first.
.Management was always nice and fare.
.My co workers always treated me with respect.
.The hardest part of my job was inventory.
.The most enjoyable part of the job was that everyone was friendly.
Amazing opportunity
Assistant Buyer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 27, 2016
Working for Wynn Design and Development has been a great opportunity to be part of a small team that works together to make a big impression. It is great to see small details come together to unfold to create a beautiful new or remodeled property.
Great company to work for
Doorman (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 25, 2016
5 star work environment, and an amazing management team. Company is solid and very thoughtful of their employees. Would love to work for company further but looking to get out of the tipping field.
The best Resort on the Las Vegas Strip
Wynn Concierge (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 23, 2016
TEAM work is part of the daily function. Assist guests with their requests and make the impossible POSSIBLE. Enjoyed interaction with all areas within the Resort. Employees are friendly and willing to assist.
Pros
free lunch, great benefits
Cons
varying shifts
chill laid back kitchen to work in
Culinary Trainee (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 22, 2016
We got busy at times but working on the line was simple. You just follow the guidelines when they train you and you'll be set. Easy recipes to learn and simple food. great place to start if you wanna work in a kitchen
Very productive and fun to work at
Culinary Trainee (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 14, 2016
At the wynn I learned alot about the food industry
its a very good company to work for I will defently go back..
A typical day at work a lot of pressure and running with is good
management Was good Friendly
I had lots of fun working with my co workers,,
The hardest part of job was getting ready to open
The most enjoyable Part Was
when a guest came to me and said That i was doing a good job .
Pros
Free lunch and 1 hour break
Cons
Health care 100%
Very exciting place to work
Technical Operations Secretary (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 9, 2016
Working in the theater business is definitely a new and fun experience. Each day could be something different. Meeting all the wonderful talented performers from all over the world while still performing daily office duties. I really enjoyed the interaction I had with all departments. Management was always very supportive and friendly. I enjoyed everyone I worked with.
Pros
Free Lunch
horrible
GRA (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 24, 2015
If you like working with managers and supervisors that do nothing but stab you in your back and try to get over on you by having you do more work then you have to this is the place for you they are not as sanitary as they pretend from leaving towels from previous guest if they don't look touched to leaving the same mattress cover on the beds unless you can see a stain I have one word for this place............. DISGUSTING
Pros
lunch
Cons
everything else
Opportunity to Shine
Corporate Investigator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 11, 2015
I enjoyed the atmosphere created at all levels, from executive offices to the individual cubicle. Excellent place to work.
Pros
Self-managed work-load
Great Medical Benefits!
Secretary - Wynn Resorts and Encore (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV StripNovember 11, 2015
The best part of working at Wynn was their medical benefits were stellar. Having never worked previously in Hospitality, I found it to be an interesting and fun environment to work most of the time. Upper Management was looked upon as unfair when they decided to decrease employees' salaries by 10% for a full year.
Pros
Free food in EDR. Can be a fun environment to work. Some complimentary perks, i.e., shows, dining.
Cons
Salaries were not as competitive as gaming industry jobs during my tenure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wynn Las Vegas. Our community is ready to answer.

Wynn Las Vegas Reviews by Location