Wynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas Employee Reviews

Very exciting place to work
Technical Operations Secretary (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 9, 2016
Working in the theater business is definitely a new and fun experience. Each day could be something different. Meeting all the wonderful talented performers from all over the world while still performing daily office duties. I really enjoyed the interaction I had with all departments. Management was always very supportive and friendly. I enjoyed everyone I worked with.
Pros
Free Lunch
horrible
GRA (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 24, 2015
If you like working with managers and supervisors that do nothing but stab you in your back and try to get over on you by having you do more work then you have to this is the place for you they are not as sanitary as they pretend from leaving towels from previous guest if they don't look touched to leaving the same mattress cover on the beds unless you can see a stain I have one word for this place............. DISGUSTING
Pros
lunch
Cons
everything else
Opportunity to Shine
Corporate Investigator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 11, 2015
I enjoyed the atmosphere created at all levels, from executive offices to the individual cubicle. Excellent place to work.
Pros
Self-managed work-load
Great Medical Benefits!
Secretary - Wynn Resorts and Encore (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV StripNovember 11, 2015
The best part of working at Wynn was their medical benefits were stellar. Having never worked previously in Hospitality, I found it to be an interesting and fun environment to work most of the time. Upper Management was looked upon as unfair when they decided to decrease employees' salaries by 10% for a full year.
Pros
Free food in EDR. Can be a fun environment to work. Some complimentary perks, i.e., shows, dining.
Cons
Salaries were not as competitive as gaming industry jobs during my tenure.
Management needs lots of work.
BAR PORTER (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 26, 2015
food and beverage management is lazy, and does not care about it's employees

your work history does not matter to them, no matter how much time and work you have put in. They only look at your one mistake rather than see how far you've come and developed in the company.
Pros
edr is decent food
Cons
food and beverage management is incompetent
Work
Cocktail Server / Food & Beverage (Current Employee) –  LAs Vegas, NVOctober 22, 2015
Ive learned how to carry a tray and server beverages in a certain matter of time. Ive gotten a lot of help from my co workers and through out the time frame , Ive felt comfortable serving with out having to ask questions.
Great work place
Lost & Found Services (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 19, 2015
Great work environment! everyday i'd meet new people from all over. Employees were always smiling and welcoming. Loved this job. Wished i worked there longer.
the worst company to work for
Resort Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 19, 2015
excellent pay great food for employee free and delicious the management employee the whole place is pure EVIL one of the worst job and experience I've ever had in work place it's pure toxic I don't even think they realized how bad they are. They treat people like garbage and a prisoner. The employee just as bad as the boss so worried about their job they'll stab you not just in the back on your chest no kidding at first I thought it was a dream or I was in the movie this can't be really but sadly it is I got out just in time before I lost my mind or kill someone.
I look back and asked my self how did I last for 10 month??? it was the money I'm sure for a lot of people that's the case they just put up with it. You better off trust me if not go right a head but I'm sure you'll be looking for this review after a while.
Excellent workplace with lots of opportunity in different fields.
Hotel Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 11, 2015
Enjoyable with a great sense of community. The company is always thinking of new ways to interact and motivate its employees. It offers free classes and an excellent tuition reimbursement program. The company helps employees with growth in the career of their choosing.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Very productive and learning experience work place
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 9, 2015
The office's phone lines were constantly busy. I learned how to work the new computer system. The hotel teaches you how to work as a team. Coworkers were always supportive and had great team work experience.
Pros
Union, Employee parking
Cons
Very short breaks
Fun hotel to work for
Relief Bartender (Former Employee) –  Las VegasSeptember 23, 2015
it was never a dull moment at wynn and encore always something going on and very many cool people to work with through out my tenure here my success was contingent on my stellar team mates and management in place
Pros
nice resort
Productive and Fun work place
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 30, 2015
A great to place to grow, learn. People are amazing and Sr. Management has an open door. Great team work and company to work for.
great place to work always a good day
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 25, 2015
• Participated in opening of ENCORE Resort including all training sessions.
• Worked in high volume outlets including XS and Blush.
• Experience at ENCORE Pool Bar, Casino service bars, and all front Bars and Lounges at Wynn and ENCORE.
• Provided 5 Star-Level Service in a variety of restaurant outlets, including food service and safety as well as specialty drink preparation at the following restaurants:
Switch - French inspired steakhouse, Sinatra - Italian fine dining,Stratta - Italian fine dining,Terrace Pointe Cafe’ - Casual dining cafe’, Wazuzu - Asian fusion,Red 8 - Pan Asian cuisine
great place to work
Resort Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 25, 2015
very team centered department both managers and co workers are always willing to help. The hardest part of the job was trying not to loose any calls but was hard to do because of the call volume
Great Overall Company Led By A Business Icon
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 4, 2015
Great overall Company. The only potential gripe would be that middle management tends to take advantage of the non-unionized employees, driving them to unionize.
Fun and productive place to work. Great attitude from all employees.
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 25, 2015
Job culture is amazing. Everyone has a positive attitude and has fun working. It is a good place to advance and build a career.
Part-time position
Administrative Leader; Slot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 23, 2015
The position is only part time so it is ok for that reason. They work around your schedule. The pay is good. I think management would benefit from working together more effectively. It will help all shifts to be on the same page.
A Great place to work.
Sr. Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 22, 2015
There is not really a typical day at the Wynn every day brings a different task. You learn about new software that is introduced into to the hotel world to make business run more efficient. And the management is very helpful in helping you obtaining your goals in the the world of IT. There are a lot of different personality that your co-workers bring along with skill Sets. There really is no hard part to my job but if i had to say anything it would be finding the time for some of the projects. The most enjoyable part of my job are the end users the business getting to service them.
Pros
Very good learning environment.
Cons
24 Hr Schedule
Great salary and benefits
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  las vegas nvJuly 15, 2015
Overseeing and coordination paperwork for the Executive Director of Marketing to present to president of Wynn for all future negotiations
• Taking calls for director of marketing dealing with legal matters of billboards, ads, new tasks to be taken care of, and any outstanding matters
• Dealing with high level management teams and CEO’s to resolve situations with payments, hotel rooms, and transportation needs
• Coordinating and planning travel reservations for clients and my Directors
• Responsible for setting up wire payments to all clients and ensuring the correct payment are sent out in a timely manner
• Reviewing internal hotel reservation system and that all rooms are input/ overseeing everything is routed correctly
• Dealing directly with general counsel at Wynn Resorts to assist with contracts and gathering necessary information (W9-W8, insurance requirements, etc.)
• Responsible for overseeing the Director’s calendar in Outlook and updating meetings
• Responsible for gathering information from client’s about artist information, the negotiation for price of performance, how many rooms will be booked, and how much money is distributed for club venue/food and beverage comp
• Executing contracts on a daily basis to take to the President of Wynn
• Obtaining a filing system consistent and organized with artist contracts and invoices for easy access
great place to work
casino porter (Current Employee) –  las vegas nevadaJuly 11, 2015
working at the casino is great because each day you'll be assigned to a different area. the most enjoyable part of my job is to be able to see alot of movie stars,
Pros
great uniforms
Cons
i enjoy my 1hr break