Wynn Las Vegas Employee Reviews in United States

Great Medical Benefits!
Secretary - Wynn Resorts and Encore (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV StripNovember 11, 2015
The best part of working at Wynn was their medical benefits were stellar. Having never worked previously in Hospitality, I found it to be an interesting and fun environment to work most of the time. Upper Management was looked upon as unfair when they decided to decrease employees' salaries by 10% for a full year.
Pros
Free food in EDR. Can be a fun environment to work. Some complimentary perks, i.e., shows, dining.
Cons
Salaries were not as competitive as gaming industry jobs during my tenure.
The best Resort on the Las Vegas Strip
Wynn Concierge (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 23, 2016
TEAM work is part of the daily function. Assist guests with their requests and make the impossible POSSIBLE. Enjoyed interaction with all areas within the Resort. Employees are friendly and willing to assist.
Pros
free lunch, great benefits
Cons
varying shifts
Guest relations
Resort Marketing and Guest Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89109June 15, 2016
Investigate all correspondence and email copy to appropriate department Manager or Director.
Maintain a daily log of all correspondence and post in Guest Ware.
If a guest called to complain about their visit, I would directly accommodate and make personalized arrangements for return visit. And follow up on guest satisfaction where required.

People just want to be heard so you need to be a good listener.

Great co-workers

The hardest part of the job was learning to negotiate with out the guest knowing it.

The most enjoyable part of the job is Guest Satisfaction.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Hard to get a day off.
Very productive and fun to work at
Culinary Trainee (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 14, 2016
At the wynn I learned alot about the food industry
its a very good company to work for I will defently go back..
A typical day at work a lot of pressure and running with is good
management Was good Friendly
I had lots of fun working with my co workers,,
The hardest part of job was getting ready to open
The most enjoyable Part Was
when a guest came to me and said That i was doing a good job .
Pros
Free lunch and 1 hour break
Cons
Health care 100%
Fun Place
Spa Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 1, 2016
.A typical day at work was always a fun experience and got me out
of the house.
.I learned to always put the guest first.
.Management was always nice and fare.
.My co workers always treated me with respect.
.The hardest part of my job was inventory.
.The most enjoyable part of the job was that everyone was friendly.
Very exciting place to work
Technical Operations Secretary (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 9, 2016
Working in the theater business is definitely a new and fun experience. Each day could be something different. Meeting all the wonderful talented performers from all over the world while still performing daily office duties. I really enjoyed the interaction I had with all departments. Management was always very supportive and friendly. I enjoyed everyone I worked with.
Pros
Free Lunch
the worst company to work for
Resort Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 19, 2015
excellent pay great food for employee free and delicious the management employee the whole place is pure EVIL one of the worst job and experience I've ever had in work place it's pure toxic I don't even think they realized how bad they are. They treat people like garbage and a prisoner. The employee just as bad as the boss so worried about their job they'll stab you not just in the back on your chest no kidding at first I thought it was a dream or I was in the movie this can't be really but sadly it is I got out just in time before I lost my mind or kill someone.
I look back and asked my self how did I last for 10 month??? it was the money I'm sure for a lot of people that's the case they just put up with it. You better off trust me if not go right a head but I'm sure you'll be looking for this review after a while.
Beautiful Property
FRONT DESK REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 20, 2016
I just love being inside this beautiful property. I love everything about the Wynn. However, front desk is not for my personality. I had couple managers that I really liked.
Pros
Work in a beautiful property
Cons
Behind the desk, restricted
Great company to work for
Doorman (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 25, 2016
5 star work environment, and an amazing management team. Company is solid and very thoughtful of their employees. Would love to work for company further but looking to get out of the tipping field.
Fair work environment with plenty of opportunity
Cashier, Food and Beverage Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 23, 2016
There is plenty of room for advancement and Wynn Resorts has the utmost respect for its employees. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking to move into the casino world.
Wynn Reservations Agent
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAMay 29, 2016
The Wynn Resorts are very professional and I enjoyed being a reservations agent. I learned how to manage different types of customers, and I enjoyed helping guests make their stay at the Wynn very enjoyable.
Fun fast paced work environment
Server/ Security (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 3, 2016
If loud music and crazy fun interest you, XS and Intrigue are your nightclubs to be. Never a dull moment. Must be able to navigate threw crowds.
Great benefits
Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 21, 2016
Friendly work environment, great source for work experience and great management. Great co workers who care for each other.
Pros
Free Lunch
Exciting
LIMOUSINE DISPATCHER (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 1, 2016
Fun place to work, there was not a lot of down time so you were always busy. Something i did enjoy was that you were always learning.
Productive workplace
AFL-CIO (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 14, 2016
Beautiful workplace and I gained so much knowledge.
Beautiful interior and exterior. The customers are high class and very well mannered
Amazing opportunity
Assistant Buyer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 27, 2016
Working for Wynn Design and Development has been a great opportunity to be part of a small team that works together to make a big impression. It is great to see small details come together to unfold to create a beautiful new or remodeled property.
Beautiful, Busy, and fun-filled workplace with a luxury background to admire
Lead Red Card Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 11, 2012
A typical day at Wynn Las Vegas, would be to walk the casino floor and meet guests and assist them in any way they needed. Converse with coworkers if needed to accomplish that goal. Fix accounts, issue complimentary items, discuss upcoming events with guests, make sure to pick up any trash that is seen. I've learned to be more patient in dealing with each guest and learned what 5 Star 5 Diamond status really is. The most difficult part of the job was not being able to make every guest leave on a positive note.
Pros
paid and free lunches, workplace environment, coworkers
Cons
benefits, wish there was a raise more often, a feeling of being micromanaged
chill laid back kitchen to work in
Culinary Trainee (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 22, 2016
We got busy at times but working on the line was simple. You just follow the guidelines when they train you and you'll be set. Easy recipes to learn and simple food. great place to start if you wanna work in a kitchen
Excellent workplace with lots of opportunity in different fields.
Hotel Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 11, 2015
Enjoyable with a great sense of community. The company is always thinking of new ways to interact and motivate its employees. It offers free classes and an excellent tuition reimbursement program. The company helps employees with growth in the career of their choosing.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Healthcare
horrible
GRA (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 24, 2015
If you like working with managers and supervisors that do nothing but stab you in your back and try to get over on you by having you do more work then you have to this is the place for you they are not as sanitary as they pretend from leaving towels from previous guest if they don't look touched to leaving the same mattress cover on the beds unless you can see a stain I have one word for this place............. DISGUSTING
Pros
lunch
Cons
everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wynn Las Vegas. Our community is ready to answer.

Wynn Las Vegas Reviews by Location