Wyoming Machinery Company Employee Reviews in United States

Never underestimate your opponents!
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Casper, WYOctober 22, 2015
Nothing is as it appears. Once there is blood in the water the sharks begin to feed. There are different rules for different people. There is a lack of loyalty that is unlike I have ever seen. Those who appear to be on your side of the fence are eating from the other side. Think before you speak, it will be spoken again and again and will lose or gain words along the way. What is being said to you, is being said about you.
Great pay and Benefits, poor leadership at every level
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  Gillette, WyAugust 31, 2015
This company offers excellent pay and benefits, however there is a culture of once you've been there about five years you are no longer required to work hard. Management lies to employees about future prospects of shift changes, only telling you what you want to hear to get you out of their office. There is also a major issue of double standards there. If you are friends with the big boss then you can do whatever you want, including getting hurt at work, with zero disciplinary action. If not, then you will be unhappy until they fire you or you quit.

Direct management at warehouse level in Gillette has zero experience in leading a team. Lies to employees regularly to avoid confrontation.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Poor leadership
Excellent pay and benefits
Supervisor/ CRC Night Shift Lead Man (Current Employee) –  Casper WYMay 1, 2015
Great place to work. They have awesome benefits and great pay. They have the best work environment I have ever worked in.
Great Benefits Awesome Company
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Gillette, WYNovember 17, 2014
Worked with a variety of people daily. Company works hard to stay competitive in Wyoming. Areas that need to be addressed are addressed most of the time. There are a few things that are beyond the control of management to fix.
Pros
benefits, people, culture
Cons
politics
heavy truck diesel tech
Diesel Technician (Former Employee) –  rock springs wyomingNovember 2, 2014
I would not work for this company they will turn on a person and throw them to the wolves and not think twice
Great Place to work
Mid/Large-Bore Engine Technician (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYFebruary 26, 2014
Loved the hours and the pay. I just got tired of doing the same thing every day.
Pros
great pay/hours
Cons
repetitive jobs
The people I worked with directly were great!
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYJune 14, 2013
A day in the lab was always interesting, there were 4 full time employees and we all got along really well. Management typically didn't spend much time out of their offices and therefore didn't pay much attention to what happened in our little world. We were allowed to work through lunch if desired as long as we put in our time, it really helped when we had appointments elsewhere.
Pros
advancement is available
Cons
you need good knee pads if you wish to advance.
Excellent benefits
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  Gillette, WYJuly 3, 2012
Warehouse work it not mentally challenging, yet it was physically demanding. Good pay scale.
benefits
Cons
not mentally challenging