We are looking for a Senior C# .NET Application Developer to lead and direct a development team of a high profile Healthcare software project. The candidate must have proven experience in leading a team and successfully delivered projects according to schedule.
He/she will be responsible for architecting the software solution and coordinating the technical tasks to team members as well as providing guidance as to best practices and setting quality standards and conventions require for building software that are flexible, extensible, and scalable.
.NET 4.5 , C#, WCF, SOA, REST, Unit Testing, OO programming, N-Tier Architecture, Web Services, IIS, TSQL, Web API, Entity Framework 5.0, LINQ, T4
Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server 2008 R2, TFS 2010
SDLC, Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
- At least 8 years of experience in enterprise-level software development.
- Prior experience in leading the design, implementation, maintenance and integration of complex enterprise-level database applications using system delivery lifecycle processes.
- Possesses a strong understanding of relational databases, database architecture, and data access tools.
- Fully versant with source control processes, techniques, and tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server or Subversion.
- Demonstrated ability to perform detailed technical analyses of custom and SaaS solutions to business problems.
- Experienced in the development and execution of test plans and unit/component/system/integration testing.
- Familiar with data security, encryption, and privacy best practices.
- Experienced in the use of reporting tools such as SSRS.
- Experience documenting designs and solutions for client review.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field. Master’s is preferred.
- Worked with .NET Technologies for at least 5 years.
- Possesses strong skills in Microsoft technologies - SQL, ASP.NET, WCF, C#, .NET 4.5, SSIS, SSRS.
- Developed scalable web applications and/or websites.
- Deep understanding internet application architectures and web-related technologies.
- Able to generate well-designed, reusable objects, utilizing best-practices and design patterns.
- Versant with browser-specific compatibility issues and solutions.
- Understands the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments.
- Understands complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs.
- Effectively employs many different database design techniques.
- Possesses experience working to develop and maintain ETL processes.
- Solution Development and Delivery
- Creates efficient and logical databases for clients.
- Designs, codes, and documents superior technical solutions.
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Experience with build and delivery automation tools.
Principals who are US Citizen and Green card holders only. No third parties or recruiters is accepted at this time.