To satisfy XIFIN clients, we are seeking a Client Relations Representative with a understanding of the medical billing and reimbursements process (laboratory billing a plus!) and RCM systems.
You must have the ability to establish strong rapport with XIFIN MDx Support Services clients and effectively manage their profitability on a daily basis. You will have strong interaction with the client and will act as the in-house project manager for the XIFIN team. You must have analytical and problem solving skills, multi-tasking ability and the talent to problem solve effectively and promptly. In addition, you must be self motivated, a self-starter and enjoy working independently.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the liaison between key XIFIN MDx Support Services accounts and the rest of the company, driving customer satisfaction and cash collections.
- Develop, create, and communicate key metrics for client profitability.
- Effectively implement multiple client SOPs among production billing staff and monitor on a daily basis.
- Advance internal and client customer issues to full and complete resolution.
- Assess and assist in defining customer training needs and delivery options+
Desired Skills & Experience
- An in-depth knowledge of medical reimbursement (laboratory billing a plus!) as it relates to the healthcare world including compliance, OIG regulations and insurance industry practices.
- Hands-on experience with medical billing software and systems, and workflow management.
- Appreciation for the importance of customer service excellence.
- 3+ years work experience in medical reimbursement.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role, with a strong preference for healthcare industry experience.
- 2+ years experience in a fast paced and high growth environment and culture.
- BA/BS degree
We are a (SaaS) provider of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) solutions that enable healthcare providers to improve financial performance through the cloud!