Great opportunity for an aspiring individual to learn and grow in their career.
This role will provide basic support in areas such as Windows (XP and 7) as we migrate fully to Windows 7; as well as support common desktop business applications. In addition, you will help support our IP telephony network.
We are a cloud based environment with the full complement of developers, support professionals, and business professionals; and we are growing rapidly.
- Provide first level problem solving and troubleshooting technical support to staff.
- Assist in the lifecycle of new equipment introduction and setup into the work environment – including data transfer, network connections (wifi and hardline), and associated tasks.
- Basic troubleshoot and problem solving for our IP phone system.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of Windows 7 and typical business desktop software (Office, Acrobat, IE, Firefox…etc.).
- Prefer knowledge of IP telephony systems.
- Excellent and strong interpersonal and communication skills - the ability to work with software and engineering professionals.
- Desire to grow and develop by working in fast-pace environment.
- AA degree preferred.
XIFIN is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) solutions that enable diagnostic service providers to improve financial performance through a compelling return on investment and rapid time-to-value.
XIFIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace, including pre-employment drug testing.