XIFIN, Inc ® offers a cloud-based application that provides accounts receivable and financial management solution for medical laboratories. Our Software as a Service (SaaS) model allows us to use best-of-breed technologies to benefit our customers.
Working with XIFIN's new LIS for pathology labs you must have a passion for efficient and high-quality software development. Working with stakeholders, database administrators, and development team members you will help in driving XIFIN efforts forward in the LIS space. Your demonstrable understanding of C#, VB .NET, ASP.NET , SQL, Web Services and SDLC will be key to your success!
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will support, design and develop web-based LIS applications targeting pathology labs. With your solid programming and documentation skills (educational or work related), knowledge of object oriented programming concepts, and the ability to work independently and in a team setting you will help drive our vision forward.
- Object oriented programming experience.
- 1+ plus years experience with C# and VB . NET / ASP.NET.
- Strong Web Services experience.
- 1+ plus years experience of relationship databases (Microsoft SQL Server preferred).
- 1+ plus years experience with JQuery.
- Strong documentation skills.
-BS in Computer Science or other Engineering discipline.
- Medical knowledge or background useful, specifically in pathology laboratory or other medical laboratory areas.
Check us out at www.xifin.com
XIFIN is an EEO/Drug Free work environment employer.