We are seeking a Manager, Project Implementations - Medical Lab Billing (RCM) with solid leadership experience and a keen understanding of billing and collections processes including experience in the setup and installation of laboratory Accounts Receivable systems. You will lead small but tight-knit team as they implement our award winning XIFIN RCM system. As part of the process you and your group will also work closely with allied departments within the company, ensuring a smooth and successful transition for our clients.
The successful candidate must have 5+ years of progressive leadership and 8+ years of experience in complex project management, coordination and problem solving. The job will require extensive professional interaction with customers, internal stakeholders, and strong leadership and relationship building skills. You will be organized, detail oriented, flexible and have the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
In particular, the ability to effectively lead your team and hit all project milestones is paramount!
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Significant leadership experience of both technical and non-technical individuals, preferably in healthcare related software and systems.
- A strong background and experience in billing and/or healthcare related software and systems.
- Significant software systems installations experience with a demonstrated track record of
- 8+ years experience in a fast paced/high growth environment and culture.
- Excellent communication skills with people at all organizational levels.
- The ability to have fun and work hard at the same time.
- Be able to travel 50% of the time.
- BA/BS in Business, Healthcare IT/Mgt, MIS, or related discipline; or equivalent experience.