XIFIN delivers cloud-based revenue cycle management solutions that enable diagnostic service providers to improve cash collections and gain efficiencies that substantially improve the bottom line.
With seven of the ten largest diagnostic laboratories in the U.S. as customers, and sustained revenue growth over the last seven years, XIFIN is recognized as the premier solution.
We are seeking a Unix Systems Administrator with wide breadth and depth of Unix technical issues opportunities. As a small but fast growing company, we are looking for someone who can manage multiple projects large and small, and who has a desire to continually learn and adapt.
- Perform systems support of our mission-critical applications
- Monitor systems, performance analysis, and tuning
- Perform system upgrades and patch management
- Script creation and maintenance for automation of routine tasks
Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience in Veritas Volume Manager and File System.
- 2+ years of increasing responsibility supporting AIX, Solaris, or other major Unix flavor (Linux is fine if used in a substantial and complex operating environment).
- A professional understanding of managing internal customer service/people relationships within a high-functioning organization.
- BS degree in a technical field.
We offer excellent work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth, for immediate consideration please e-mail your cover letter and resume today. Be sure to list the title of the position in the subject line of your e-mail.