XL Marketing’s Email Team is seeking an experienced addition to the Accounting Team.
Digital and Direct Marketing have fundamentally changed. The explosion of behavioral data, the triumph of social media, the decreasing productivity of search and the increased sophistication of ROI metrics have fundamentally altered the marketing landscape. Strategies and tactics that worked just 18 months ago are now obsolete. At XL Marketing, we're at the forefront of capitalizing on these changes to help our clients compete and win in this new world. The marketing revolution is here. Partner with XL Marketing, the Next Generation Performance Marketing Company to capture more than your fair share of customers. XL Marketing. Digital Brilliance.
- Generate cash report in Great Plains and transport to excel for management review on a daily basis.
- Prepare, verify, and process invoices for billing purposes.
- Opening and verifying any new customer to invoice in GP.
- Prepare credit memos.
- Identify and investigate each check and where the payment should be applied.
- Stamp each check and make an electronic deposit.
- Investigate and enter each receipt into Great Plains and apply each payment appropriately.
- Run unapplied payment report daily and follow up with sales managers to apply payments.
- Help out with collections.
- Managing accounts receivables email account incoming/outgoing.
- Interacting with sale managers on a daily basis.
Education and Experience:
- knowledge of accounts receivable
- knowledge of general accounting procedures
- knowledge of Great Plains (big plus)
- proficient in data entry and management
- 2 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience
- organizing and prioritizing
- attention to detail and accuracy
- communication and follow up skills (extremely important)
Indeed - 17 months ago