About This Role:
XL Marketing is at the forefront of data-driven performance media buying across all digital channels. We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record of success in display media buying, with an emphasis on direct placements and CPA optimization. As a senior member of the division, you will have a tremendous amount of autonomy and resources at your disposal to help you achieve your targets.
- Deploy a high six-figure/month media budget and aim to maximize profit margins for the Interactive division.
- Work with a diversified base of clients on various CPA campaigns.
- Forge publisher relationships and negotiate CPM/CPA pricing to align with CPA goals.
- Direct end-to-end display campaigns, from media planning & buying, to trafficking, reporting and optimization.
- Optimize campaigns to sustain margins across verticals and placements.
- Work with our internal design team to request/improve high-performing banner creatives.
- 4+ years prior experience in display buying against CPA goals with an established media agency or in-house team.
- Demonstrated record of CPM direct buys that back out to CPA targets.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Deep knowledge of ad serving technologies (DoubleClick, Mediaplex).
- Proven record of success in direct response/CPA campaigns a must.
- Experience in financial services/mortgage and education a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Industry-leading compensation plan, including a base salary on top of an uncapped, competitive monthly commission structure derived from the profit you generate.
- Full medical and dental benefits.
- Generous vacation package.
Note: This role is not a fit for candidates geared towards branding/awareness campaigns. We are solely focused on direct response, and our goal is to initiate and scale the industry's best click-to-conversion (including retargeting) campaigns.