XYPRO Technology is a California Corporation (www.xypro.com) with modern offices, headquartered in the beautiful foothills of Simi Valley. XYPRO is a well-known security software and solutions brand within the HP NonStop community and our responsibility to an international customer-base means you’ll participate in a fast-paced, results-driven environment meeting deadlines and celebrating exciting wins! Full-time employees enjoy excellent Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous vacation time, regular company celebrations and are encouraged to take their birthday off!
If you do not currently live in the “Greater Los Angeles” area please indicate your relocation plans in a cover letter.
- Propose appropriate solutions to meet business requirements.
- Design and implement advanced browser-based UIs based by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality. Design and/or build frameworks and reusable code for use across all products
- Develop and evolve the system architecture required to support the changing demands of the web.
- BS in computer science or equivalent professional experience.
- 10 years hands on development experience.
- 5+ years Java development using Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD)
- Java EE, Java Servlets, Spring MVC, Hibernate
- SQL server 2008 and other relational databases.
- JSON, RESTful and general client-server interactions and architecture.
- Maven, Ant, JUnit, and Eclipse.
- HTTP Session management, HTTPS.
- Knowledge of UML design patterns a plus
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design