XACTWARE Employee Reviews

Great place to work. Amazing family centered enviroment
Structural QA Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lehi, UTFebruary 14, 2018
They really take care of their employees and families. Fun place to work with lots of incentives and perks! Really care about you and your family. Lots of room to learn and grow in different positions.
Awful place to work
Production Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTFebruary 2, 2018
Most of the management within Xactware are sexist and are unaware of the employees and the work they accomplish. On multiple occasions I was undercut by the men in the office, they would put me on a project and not report to me directly with an update therefore leaving me uninformed.

Since I’ve been there I have not done the job I was hired to do. I instead have been thrown on random jobs that management doesn’t want to get done themselves.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Management, promotions, environment, pay
Comfortable workplace, just steer clear of managers
Helpdesk/Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTSeptember 13, 2017
Decent place to work with good benefits. Advancement was slow however and the management over my department was completely disinterested in our morale or productivity as long as we met stats.
Pros
Flexible work environment
Cons
Management over helpdesk seemed unconcerned with employee needs
hiiii
Linux Admin and DevOps Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTAugust 8, 2017
AON is one of my best company, I have worked and coming to the environment is very good. Colleague are very friendly and team leads and managers are very supporting in work.
Poor raises but decent bonus
Developer (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTJune 20, 2017
Performance review system is not done well. They use a bell curve.
A certain number has to be at the top and so and a certain number has to be at the bottom. Even if you have a team of say 8 people and everyone is an excellent developer, someone has to be at the bottom. That person must be put on a probation or terminated.

Management dose very little to let you know if you are doing well or not. Annual reviews are a surprise.

Nice facilities and co-workers are usually great to work with.
Pros
nice bonus and facilities
Cons
Management and rating system
poor mgt decisions
BI ETL developer (Current Employee) –  Lehi, UTMay 4, 2017
this company is a strong proponent for the Peter Principle. If you aren't doing your job move you up to a higher leadership role, until you are blocking others from doing theirs.
Pros
pay is nice
Cons
management leaves a lot to be desired
Xactware
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTFebruary 25, 2014
A good place to work. But nowhere near the big wigs like google, SAS, microsoft, adobe etc. No cafeteria or free lunch. Nice workout room. Less PTO than other places and combined sick/off days. Overall a nice place to work......but not forever.
Pros
New Building, Casual Attire, Hours
Cons
Little room for advancement. Below average salaries.
Good place to work if you aren't in tech support.
Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTJanuary 8, 2014
The management in the tech support department is awful. They micromanage and act like people with years and years of experience are incapable of doing a job they've been doing well already. The program manager is particularly bad - he has things set up so he doesn't have to be involved, but he wanders around looking for people that aren't working up to his standards. He has to have his fingers in every pie instead of letting lower management do their job, and this attitude trickles down throughout the department.

I hear the other departments are quite nice to work in.
Fun place to work, but slow
Sketch Fullfillment (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTAugust 27, 2013
Work was fun, I spent most the time listening to music, podcasts, etc while drawing and finding roofs. My team was the most successful in department competitions. Our competitions revolved around knowing our software and using it to get the best results. The work was very slow, as the department was a new one, and it turned out to be only temporary. I enjoyed being able to listen to what I wanted to while working.