Immediate opening for a system administrator in a fast paced service provider environment. Responsibilities include:
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of server operating systems (Windows, Linux, and VMware)
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of network elements (switches, firewalls, VPN)
- Perform triage and break/fix for incoming support inquiries
- Troubleshoot hosted services (web, mail, etc)
- General purpose tech support for managed servers and systems
This position is available at our Hawthorne, NY data center. Work hours are 9:00am to 6:00pm M-F plus participation in an on-call rotation. An ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers is an absolute requirement. All candidates will be required to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Location: Hawthorne, NY (Westchester County)
- Compensation: $50,000 to $60,000 per year, commensurate with experience
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Xand is a premier facilities-based provider of data center managed services and technology solutions for clients requiring exceptional...