Xanterra South Rim LLC Employee Reviews

Very nice place to work and very nice people to work with , great experience .
Inspector / Supervisor (Former Employee), Grand Canyon ,South Rim ,ArizonaJanuary 14, 2015
Being responsible for making the daily schedule ,opening office ,being responsible for the final good look of the current buildings of the hotel I'm responsible for and especially inside the buildings and the rooms ,making sure everything is perfect for the new costumers.
Beautiful, grand, quiet, spiritual and a must for any nature seeker
Confidential (Former Employee), Grand Canyon, AZApril 12, 2013
Pros: the grand canyon is yours. safety first! enjoy.
Cons: my own timing?
Unfortunately in my department it was during a time of poor management and animosity. This aspect has changed some since I was last there, which is great news, but regrettably too late for me. Often people speak of something called a work ethic--but just as often forget something called a 'people' ethic. The profession I was in seems to attract that type of person. Maybe I'm wrong. The hardest part of the job was all of it, since there was very little team cohesiveness or support from sparse management, stress, and little respect. But I will always remember being on service calls at the hotels at night with wind blowing, and looking into the sky, being able to see all of the stars, and this was only one(1) of the enjoyable aspects of that work. No matter what you do at the Grand Canyon, you will always have that heavenly view. Of course this is not meant to discourage but to remind the applicant--people are people no matter where you are.
Excellent sceneries
General Maintenance III (Current Employee), Grand Canyon Village, AZFebruary 19, 2013
I'm responsible for general maintenance and upkeep of the park. It's a nice place to work
Only your best is good enough
Inspector (Former Employee), Grand Canyon AZDecember 27, 2012
Working at ACS was interesting, you never know what each day has to offer.Somtimes the days were very busy and customers demand alot from CSR which places alot of stress on us.

I have learned alot of things but the most important was "whatever you put in, what you get out."

The Management level was partial bias in terms of looking out for the employees as well as working together as a team and the overall production of the company.

The hardest part of the job is not able to satify the customers needs.
Just another big company
Tour Bus Driver (Former Employee), Grand Canyon, AZApril 8, 2012
Xanterra provides a wonderful experience in beautiful places with interesting people from around the world. Most positions are much more job-based than they are career-based, but for getting out to something and someplace new, they're a great company.