Xccent, Inc. is a privately-owned company specializing in the design and manufacturing of products in Commercial Outdoor Recreation, Commercial Marina Surfacing, and Medical/Industrial components. In Commercial Outdoor Recreation, we manufacture Outdoor Playground Equipment, Outdoor Fitness Equipment, and Outdoor Site Furnishings and distribute our products throughout the world through our dealer distribution network. In our Medical/Industrial Division, we have the capacity and infrastructure to support a variety of applications for global customers in diverse markets. For more information, please visit our website: www.xccent.biz
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for day to day sales functions that support existing/new distribution channel(s). Duties primarily include growing distribution channel, answering product questions, sales training via phone/webinars, tracking distribution performance. This position will effectively communicate the benefits of each product and provide effective training to build sales volume.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Work in assigned market/product areas-specifically Xccent Play (Outdoor Commercial Playground and Outdoor Site Furnishings) / Xccent Fitness (Outdoor Fitness Equipment).
2. Responsible for aggressively growing business by utilizing marketing tools to build profitable relationships with new and existing distribution that align with corporate strategy.
3. Manages a diverse set of existing 3rd party independent representative in North America.
4. Effectively communicate benefits, features, added value of assigned products to distributor through communication of webinars, power point presentations, and verbal communication.
5. Track sales performance and execute sales reports to upper management.
6. Responsible for meeting monthly and annual sales goals as determined.
1. Research target markets using various resources such as internet, networking, and trade publications.
2. Take initiative to mine information resources to turn leads into sales.
STRATEGIC BUSINESS DEVLOPMENT
1. Make recommendations on new product development, marketing tools and tactical and strategic marketing plans.
2. Assist in decisions on strategy in existing market areas.
3. Determine possible new strategic markets for product lines.
1. Must have a minimum of 5 years selling experience.
2. Commercial Recreation Industry experience a plus.
3. 4 year degree, preferable in a business field.
4. Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook/Power Point).
5. Experience and comfort with researching and developing a geographic region.
6. Exceptional interpersonal skills – In person, phone, email, presentation, etc.
7. Proven track record of utilizing time management skills, with prioritization for results.
8. Self starter, fast learner, must be able to work independently.
9. Aggressive winner that is driven to achieve results with a ‘Get it done’ attitude and tenacious abilities to do what it takes to make things happen.
10. Manufacturing knowledge is a plus.