Xceed Financial Credit Union Employee Reviews

Unrealistic Expectations
Mortgage Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMay 2, 2017
Does not set realistic expectations for employees.Lacks professionalism, and the ability to communicate effectively causing low moral. I would not recommend this employer due to my experience was underwhelming to say the least
Great Company to work for
Mortgage Processor (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAOctober 25, 2016
Great Benefits, starts first day of employment., Great growth potential and salary. Steady work with new opportunities
Pros
Pay
Cons
Highly Demanding
Strong lack of organizational direction
Banker/ Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 5, 2016
Overall a negative experience since my arrival. No training, no sales focus, unrelated call nights, and severely lacking defined processes.

The technology and the operations are so outdated that it makes it impossible for compliance and customer service.

New management is uneducated in the field and lack any semblance of direction.

I was sold on joining their team with the prospect of become licensed and they never fulfilled this promise with an effective bait-and-switch
Pros
Great benefits and colleagues
Cons
No training program and serve lack of staffing
Great workplace credit union fun perks and great benefits.
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAAugust 26, 2014
Great place for entrepreneurial minded individual. Typical work day consisted of face to face and phone meetings, coordinating current and future events and reporting and planning with senior management.
Very happy as a teller
Teller (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYApril 21, 2014
I was a teller at Xceed , I liked the members and the job, however do to company restructure I was laid off
Pros
flexable
Cons
non
Friendly, Fast paced!
Generalist/Record Retention Clerk (Former Employee) –  parsippany, njApril 3, 2014
The employees are truly wonderful and hard working. They really pay attention to detail. Quick problem solvers.
Awesome people to work with.
Generalist (Current Employee) –  Greece, NYJanuary 1, 2014
I loved the people I work with. We were like a family working together everyday. The benefits were great I just wished the pay was better to live on.
Pros
Great management staff
Cons
Pay was hard to live off of
Professionalism
Universal Associate Generalist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 20, 2013
I learned the most about professionalism here at Xceed. I came in rough around the edges, like a diamond in the rough. With some work, my manger taught me how to be an effective, professional communicator and excellent customer service representative. I was hired to open up a brand new branch in Pittsford, NY. This branch had an amazing group of workers that we reached the charts in sells and also were known for the best customer service. Our manager won 3 years in a row the President's award and always made it known that it was her team that allowed this to happen. I enjoyed this work environment very much and learned most of my professionalism from Xceed. When I decided to go to Nursing, every one in the office was 100% supportive. Until this day, they are all happy to see my accomplishments in my Nursing career!
Helping people with their financial well being.
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 11, 2013
I was a loan officer so I helped people with their financial well being by lowering their monthly payments by refinancing what debt we could. The type of loans I did ranged from credit cards to HELOC loans. I also helped customers with any account problems.
Pros
great people to work with and knowing you helped people get into a better financial picture
Cons
moved around a lot from branch to branc, Most days were slow due to the lack of customers coming in to do loans.
Xceed Review
Senior Collector (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAAugust 15, 2012
This is a good company to work for if you are looking. They don't like to pay you more for extra work. They try to save money any way they can. The people and the management are very nice and freindly.
Productive and fun in the Collections Department
Collections Assistant/Outbound Sales Marketing Rep (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJune 30, 2012
My typical day at work consisted of calling Members to bring their delinquent Visa's, checking and savings current. I would also manually report charged off accounts to ChexSystems. I also maintained members loan files on a daily basis.
I had never worked at a Banking Institute before so I have learned so much and I truly enjoyed every bit of it.
I have made a lot life long friends in my co-workers and in management, I have a lot of good memories. We worked together as a great team and we were able to accomplish many things together.
The hardest part of the job was having to leave it, I truly enjoyed working there.
My most enjoyable part was going to work everyday and giving my best, even though I was in Collections I did my best to try to help the Members as much as possible.
Pros
healthcare, dental, vison, 401k