Xcelerate Media, Inc., headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, is a custom eLearning company looking for an Associate (Junior) ASP and .Net Programmer to assist with development of Learning Management Systems and content for a wide variety of customized courseware.
The ideal candidate would be an:
- ASP and .Net Developer, Active Server Pages
- ASP - VBScript - Visual Basic - SQL - Web Developer
- Developer - Programmer - Web Application Developer - Web Programmer
Key Attributes Include:
- Strong work ethic and ability to perform and manage projects within a team-based environment
- Self-motivated, professional, energetic
- Success-oriented with a positive personality and excellent communication skills
- Solid customer service skills and ability to maintain client relationships
- Complete project requirements as assigned by and report directly to the LMS Manager.
- Accomplish project deliverables in a timely manner or by deadline.
- Manage IT-based operations/projects.
- Confirm programmed operations by conducting tests, quality assurance and completion of modifications
by customers and/or Account Management team.
- Maintain records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintain confidential customer content and project information.
- Answer and provide resolution for Support calls or inquiries.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing additionally related results as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or Similar Certification Preferred
- Proficiency in .Net
- Proficiency in ASP with VBScript
- Proficiency in SQL (SQL Server 2005)
Compensation determined based on experience.