Xcelerate Media, Inc., headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, is a full-service interactive solutions company that uses the latest technology and advanced instructional design techniques to deliver custom e-learning and interactive marketing solutions and develop mobile applications. We are seeking dynamic individuals with high energy and drive, who are self-motivated and results oriented to join our team.
Courseware Developers are talented individuals who participate in the design, development and implementation of eLearning courseware programs. This position requires working among multiple project teams composed of Project Managers, Account Managers, Technical Writers, and other Courseware Designers. Developers will be responsible for completing assignments on deadline while adhering to company-established processes and methodologies. The position is in-house, based out of our headquarters, in Dublin, OH.
- Participation in development of online courseware.
- Working with customers, team members, Project Management and other internal departments to ensure projects are completed based on scope and project plan.
- Ensuring projects meet and/or exceeds quality standards.
- Attending internal and external kick-off client meetings.
- College degree or other Technical/Design certification in a relative subject, and 1-3 years of experience.
- Ability to work in the following applications:
Adobe Creative Suite
HTML 5, XML
ActionScript 2.0 (familiarity with 3.0 a plus)
- Knowledge of the following items/applications a plus:
Final Cut Pro
- Creativity and design skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, professional, energetic and success-oriented personality.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with multiple project teams.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary determined based on experience.
- Company medical insurance and 401(K) Savings Plan.