Xcelerate Media, Inc., headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, is a full-service interactive solutions company that uses the latest technology and advanced instructional design techniques to deliver custom e-learning and interactive marketing solutions and develop mobile applications. We are seeking dynamic individuals with high energy and drive, who are self-motivated and results oriented to join our team.
The Development Programmer oversees and participates in the design, development, performance and implementation of eLearning courseware programs. This position requires working among multiple project teams composed of Project Managers, Systems Developers, Technical Writers, and other Courseware Designers. Developers will be responsible for working on assigned projects, within the constraints of schedule and scope; while maintaining excellent team relationships, customer relationships, and ensuring adherence to company established processes and methodologies.
- Oversees assigned projects and participates in development of online courseware.
- Works with customers, team members, Project Management and other internal departments to ensure projects. are completed based on scope and project plan.
- Develops improvements for project timelines and project tracking.
- Ensures projects meet and/or exceeds quality standards.
- Attends internal and external kick-off client meetings.
- Candidate MUST possess the following:
o Strong work ethic and ability to work with multi-department team members.
o Proven ability to ensure projects are completed based on scope, project plan and deadlines.
o Dedication to ensure projects meet and/or exceeds quality standards.
- HTML 4, 5
- CSS 2, 3
Required Library Knowledge:
Bonus Library Knowledge:
- Basic database knowledge (MySQL, MongoDB, MS SQL)
- Basic server-side scripting knowledge (C#, PHP, Ruby, NodeJS)
- Native/cross platform mobile development
- Debugging web apps using browser development tools (f12)
*No Third-Party/Recruiter Contact Calls, Please.