Xero Employee Review

Having a blast changing the game in accounting
Vice President, Marketing & Product (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 20, 2013
Working at Xero has been a life altering experience. After working at many tech companies prior and larger corporations, Xero has been the place I have been looking for. I spend my time each day working on innovative and creative solutions to help accounting professionals and small businesses. I am surrounded by the best and the brightest and work closely as part of a truly global team. Our counterparts in AUS and NZ help us to realize that we must always work and play hard. Politics and slow decision-making are almost non-existent. A lot of places talk about being fun...and it is truly a pleasure to come into work. Is it easy? No. Small businesses don't have it easy and we want to support them and help them be successful. That means that you have to truly understand, appreciate and support them day in and day out. However, you can truly see the difference that the products and our efforts make - and you are truly part of a team that brings it all together and cares. It is really a pleasure to be a part of something significant, impactful and special. It is amazing how far we have come and how much further we can and will go.
Pros
Culture, opportunity, work environment and talent
Cons
My commute to San Francisco (but that is my issue)

Other Xero Employee Reviews

Fun progressive company,
Senior Account Manager (Partner Channel Sales) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 26, 2017
Good place to work. Need some better solutions in partner channel. Great team. Good product, product will be great. Getting better. I would still recommend working here. Better than all the competition. Bis player in the tech space globally
Pros
Great team and work life balance
Cons
Encouraged to sell Empty "shell|" accounts in partner
Poor Management
Territory Account Manager - Americas (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 11, 2017
Management is completely inept. Totally lacking in direction, leadership ability, and communication skills. The company may be successful and great outside of the US, but are destined to fail stateside.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xero. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7