Xero

Xero Employer Reviews

I have never had a place I felt more secure and well treated than here.
Sr. Systems Engineer (Current Employee), DenverDecember 20, 2013
Pros: benefits, free snacks, sodas, etc in the break room. benefits, pay, culture, long term career.
Cons: none that i can think of.
I have worked for Xero since October of 2013. This is the only company I have worked for that actually does care about thier employees work/home balance and really does want to keep you for the long haul. The excellent benefits, pay, and epic culture here are second to none. A employee would be hard pressed to find another company that would be a better – more... place to work. The management takes a driven from the top down approach to seeing to it the culture and environment instills a feeling of pride and wanting to come in everyday and really feel as though you are member of the team and a person not a drone. There is also a incredible opportunity for career growth here. I cant say enough good things about Xero. – less
Fun place to work with a pool table in the office!
Customer Experience Specialist-Payroll (Current Employee), Denver Tech CenterDecember 20, 2013
Pros: relaxed dresscode
Spend your day answering customer tickets, interacting with coworkers across the globe. Very relaxed company to work for! Feels like a small family company, even though, it is a large global company.
Best Company I have ever worked for! Very innovative and forward thinking.
Customer Experience Specialist (Current Employee), Denver, CODecember 20, 2013
Pros: state of the art office, pool table, snack bar, freedom to do what is right, lots of laughter
Xero is an amazing company that is really going places! I have been here since September and love every day. We are a tight-knit family who enjoy what we do. Work is work, but the people here really make Xero a special place. Because we have such a great culture, we are empowered to go above and beyond in all tasks.

There are no excuses for not giving – more... 100% and getting the job done.

If you are an easy going, jovial, and hard working person, this place is for you! – less
Newer US Xero Employee
Customer Experience Specialist (Current Employee), Denver, Co.December 20, 2013
Pros: growing company, great people, room to move up, pay, pto, great location/office, organized, open communication.
Cons: nothing comes to mind at the moment.
This is the first international company I've worked for. I must say, it's an absolute pleasure. Xero has their goals together, ethics agree across the company, and the people are unheard of. They have done a phenomenal job of hand selecting their employee family. Couldn't be happier - except maybe to be working for this company from NZ instead of the – more... US! – less
Love it here!
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Denver, CODecember 19, 2013
Pros: lots!
Cons: none that i can see
I have been at Xero as a Systems Engineer for close to four months now, and I am enjoying my time here immensely!

Everyday is different, one day I am programming in Ruby, writing Powershell scripts, the next day I am working on administering the many different systems that we have here. I have learned more Ruby here than I have on my own.

I would – more... say that Xero is a "transparent" company. Management is really open and if you want to know something all you have to do is ask. Rod Drury (our CEO) really pushes to make Xero a company that you want to stay at for life and his saying is "This is your last job". Once you are a Xero, you are always a Xero.

They also care about your development as an employee and are willing to invest resources in training you, not only specifically for your position, but also for other paths within the company.

You are guaranteed to make a lot of friends both in the Denver office and elsewhere in the company. I have grown close with a few of the people in our New Zealand HQ as we are in constant contact with them throughout the day.

We also receive a number of perks as part of our position here. Snacks, fresh fruit, and soda are delivered Monday mornings. We also have quite a few cooks here so potlucks are full of amazing food. We also have a pool table, wellness room (good for naps), and Happy hour on Fridays.

Overall cool company to work for! – less
Fantastic! what more can i say!
Bank Feeds Support Specialist (Current Employee), Milton KeynesMarch 18, 2013
The company is great, people here are great, the role is great. In all my years (and it's a lot) of working, I have never felt so welcome and 'like one of the family'.
Xero Milton Keynes Associate Account Manager and loving it.
Cons: just want more.
My first week is nearly complete, I can honestly say I have never had so much fun, been more interested, felt more welcomed than my first week in the XERO offices in Milton Keynes. My first day I was greeted with smiles, clear training programs and autonomy.
Management style approachable welcoming and knowledgable this may sound cliche but I feel like – more... my work history has lead to this position. The hardest part of this week has been trying to find fault with it, my co-workers are fun yet professional coupled with a google styled working environment. Most enjoyable part of my Job being apart of the future of Cloud accountancy somehow packaged into a fun, intelligent, fast moving working environment. – less
The best decision I ever made
Associate Account Manager (Current Employee), Milton KeynesMarch 8, 2013
Pros: fun people, relaxed environment, great support
Cons: cannot find a fault
I have waited for that one day when I wake up in the morning and get excited to come to work, and I have at Xero. It has only been a week here at the Milton Keynes office and I have never been so excited for the following monday.

Everyone here is so friendly and generally wants you to succeed at Xero, everyone here works as a team, we all work on the – more... same floor and the managers work alongside you and not behind closed doors.

My induction week has been the most fun week I have ever had in my working life.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with so many exciting people. – less
Xero Milton Keynes Associate Account Manager and loving it.
Milton Keynes Associate Account Manager
Cons: just want more.
Great company, amazing team, exciting opportunities
Developer (Current Employee), Auckland, New ZealandNovember 28, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, relaxed culture, exciting company
Working at Xero has been an amazing experience. Due to the success of the company moral is extremely high translating into a really positive working environment. Management are great and have been extremely successful in ensuring a good team fit with new members.

My typical day is working in a team on exciting technical problems without being bogged – more... down by meetings and process.

Personally I enjoy coming every day and I'm constantly learning. With the growth of the company there are some very exciting opportunities in the near future. – less
Best company to work for - by far
Online training specialist (Current Employee), Auckland, NZNovember 27, 2013
Pros: great culture, excellent financial incentives, & room for growth
Cons: none!
Coming up to the end of my first year at Xero and I am still as passionate and enthusiastic about working here as I was in my first week. Xero is a brilliant company with strong vision, excellent culture, and great values. It's awesome to be part of it.

I've never worked anywhere so inspiring before, especially where you are valued for your contribution – more... and what you achieve.

I love my job! – less
I Love Working for Xero
Bank Feed Administrator (Current Employee), Milton Keynes, UKDecember 4, 2012
I started working for Xero when I was 18. Working for Xero has taught me so much and as my first full time job, I love it! I am now 20 and don’t see myself working anywhere else in the near future. Xero has incredible people, a relaxed atmosphere and a great work ethic. As Xero grows as a company, it just gets better and better!
I'm proud to work for Xero
Bank Feed Administrator (Current Employee), Milton KeynesDecember 4, 2012
I feel lucky that I get to work for Xero. I started in Wellington just over a year ago and somehow I ended up working for them over in England. Xero feels like a family, which makes me love going to work every day.
If you’d asked me three years ago what I’d be doing in 2012, working for an Accounting Software company is probably the last thing I would – more... have said. But now I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else. – less
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Milton KeynesDecember 3, 2012
I have never been so happy going to work, the people and whole business culture is so different from the usual office environment.
My husband tells everyone in our village that I am so much easier to live with now I have changed jobs and the manager of our business premises calls us the happy office.
Working for Xero gives you the best buzz! Knowing that you are part of a great team and changing the face of businesses and how they work.
Sales & Events Co-ordintor (Current Employee), Xero, Milton KeynesDecember 3, 2012
Pros: shares in the business
Working for Xero means that you are always pumped and charged to deliver the best results possible. The team is like one big family pulling together to ensure we achieve great results. We work hard and play hard and strive to deliver the best product and experience for our Clients and Partners. This is the best company I have ever worked for. As a team – more... we all put in the hours and go the extra mile to deliver. Its worth it. – less
Never A Dull Moment!
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Milton KeynesDecember 3, 2012
Pros: fun, exciting, fresh.
There is never a dull moment when working at Xero. Every day offers up new exciting ideas, amazing people and an awesome culture. There is always so much going on and plenty of things to get involved with. It makes getting up and coming to work a pleasure, you never know what the day is going to bring. I know some of these things are always a bit cliché – more... but seriously, it’s like no other company around! – less
Great Company, Great Product, Great People
Customer Care Team Leader UK (Current Employee), Milton Keynes, United KingdomNovember 20, 2012
I have worked for a number of business since leaving University and have never stayed in one company for more than one year with the exception of my own businesses, then I discovered Xero and I have now been here just under 5 years and have no plans of moving on, enough said, Great Company + Great Product + Great People = one very happy employee!!!
Fun and cool place to work
National Sales Manager, UK (Current Employee), Milton Keynes, UKNovember 18, 2012
Pros: leading edge product, inspiring workplace and managers, great team environment.
Xero is a fun and cool place to work. The product is at the leading edge of cloud accounting software, wonderfully innovative and beautiful to use. Its great to be involved in a company that truly changes the way that an industry works, helping businesses and their advisors to build stronger and longer lasting relationships. Its inspiring to work with – more... so many talented colleagues who all have 100% belief in what we are doing. The disruption we are causing in the traditional desktop industry is fun – its great to be re-writing the rules. – less
Xero - a product people love & a company employees are proud of!
Technical Writer (Current Employee), Wellington, New ZealandNovember 15, 2012
I chose to work at Xero because it’s progressive. It gets that the design of the product needs to be user-centered. It gets that being cloud-based is the way forward. I wanted to work for a company that employees are proud of, with a product that people love to use.

About Xero

Xero is a global company with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. Xero is the emerging leader – Read more