Xero Employee Review

I have never had a place I felt more secure and well treated than here.
Sr. Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  DenverDecember 20, 2013
I have worked for Xero since October of 2013. This is the only company I have worked for that actually does care about thier employees work/home balance and really does want to keep you for the long haul. The excellent benefits, pay, and epic culture here are second to none. A employee would be hard pressed to find another company that would be a better place to work. The management takes a driven from the top down approach to seeing to it the culture and environment instills a feeling of pride and wanting to come in everyday and really feel as though you are member of the team and a person not a drone. There is also a incredible opportunity for career growth here. I cant say enough good things about Xero.
Pros
Benefits, free snacks, sodas, etc in the break room. Benefits, pay, culture, long term career.
Cons
None that I can think of.

Other Xero Employee Reviews

Fun progressive company,
Senior Account Manager (Partner Channel Sales) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 26, 2017
Good place to work. Need some better solutions in partner channel. Great team. Good product, product will be great. Getting better. I would still recommend working here. Better than all the competition. Bis player in the tech space globally
Pros
Great team and work life balance
Cons
Encouraged to sell Empty "shell|" accounts in partner
Poor Management
Territory Account Manager - Americas (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 11, 2017
Management is completely inept. Totally lacking in direction, leadership ability, and communication skills. The company may be successful and great outside of the US, but are destined to fail stateside.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xero. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7