Xero Employee Review

Best Company I have ever worked for! Very innovative and forward thinking.
Customer Experience Specialist (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 20, 2013
Xero is an amazing company that is really going places! I have been here since September and love every day. We are a tight-knit family who enjoy what we do. Work is work, but the people here really make Xero a special place. Because we have such a great culture, we are empowered to go above and beyond in all tasks.

There are no excuses for not giving 100% and getting the job done.

If you are an easy going, jovial, and hard working person, this place is for you!
Pros
State of the art office, pool table, snack bar, freedom to do what is right, lots of laughter
Cons

Other Xero Employee Reviews

Fun progressive company,
Senior Account Manager (Partner Channel Sales) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 26, 2017
Good place to work. Need some better solutions in partner channel. Great team. Good product, product will be great. Getting better. I would still recommend working here. Better than all the competition. Bis player in the tech space globally
Pros
Great team and work life balance
Cons
Encouraged to sell Empty "shell|" accounts in partner
Poor Management
Territory Account Manager - Americas (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 11, 2017
Management is completely inept. Totally lacking in direction, leadership ability, and communication skills. The company may be successful and great outside of the US, but are destined to fail stateside.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xero. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7