In this position you will be responsible for delivering outstanding customer support to our customers, by collaborating with our development team and partners to assure a smooth transition from development to post sales status. You will also be responsible for improving customer service quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics, monitoring and analyzing result and implementing changes We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and hands-on customer support leader who can rapidly integrate themselves into our XIP team.
The successful candidate should have:
- Strong Problem solving skills
- 5+ years directly related experience
- Strong working knowledge and previous experience configuring and administering Windows and
Linux services, DNS, DHCP and Group policies
- Experience with AWS administration, configuration and instance management
- Knowledge of Identity Access Management solutions
- Knowledge of SSO, SAML
- Knowledge of Cloud Applications such as Salesforce, Dropbox, SharePoint Online, Box, etc
- Deep experience with RESTful architectures, http/https/ssl
- Knowledge of Java-based applications servers, such as Tomcat
- Tier 2-3 level support to troubleshoot and resolve SaaS/IaaS solutions
- Demonstrated experience with troubleshooting and problem resolution including log analysis and
root cause analysis
- Superior communications skills for both internal and external customers, suppliers and partners
in an international setting.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline or equivalent experience preferred.