Xerox Employee Reviews in United States

Found 5,934 reviews matching the search
Nice people
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 25, 2016
I worked with a group of great people, but they don't give raises in my position. And continuously add more responsibility. But the people are nice...
Pros
holidays off
Cons
no raises
Not bad experience
Xerox Sales and Solution Executive (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHAugust 25, 2016
This got me started in Sales and I enjoyed it. The biggest was the management at the time was being restructured and lacked commitment and direction. Product became commodities and direct sales still hung on to old mentality.
It paid the bills
Wireless customer service (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR 97230August 24, 2016
The prizes and pay incentives were great, and I did enjoy being able to pick up more hours if I needed the overtime. I think management expected very high goals from supervisors and that usually created more than which were tough to meet creating a very stressful work environment
Pros
Raffles
Cons
Flexible hours
Great workplace for a starting Customer Service Representative!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 24, 2016
Wonderful environment and great for just starting working! Loving staff as well as the goal is for everyone to achieve!
Laid back, easy job
DocuCare Rep (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 24, 2016
Working with printers and networks is a no brainer.

A simple job. I was based at an account downtown for Huntington Bank. I can into close to 9 and left about 4 everyday.

I was over qualified for this job so I excelled at it. The customers loved me and so did my team and mangers.

I left to further my career and make more money.
Call Center
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COAugust 24, 2016
I had worked at a call center previously and was not in the right mind set to continue. I did not feel that the trainer knew the information well enough to be training others.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Inadequate training, shift work
Good call center experince
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 24, 2016
I received inbound calls from KY residents who needed to register for the KY Affordable Health Care Act. I assisted people with online applications for healthcare. I answered questions regarding their healthcare options for health and dental care.
Pros
I loved helping people
Cons
Poor training and poor supervisors
it's a job
Train new Employee, all so train new Manager (Current Employee) –  Farmer Branch TX 75244August 24, 2016
Been here 10 years I have max out, Good place to work at if you new
I'M over 40 Account and over 22 Co Worker, it just time to go
Pros
no one over your back watching you
Cons
Working for such a large company in Chicago was a challenge and rewarding. I left with a new knowledge base
Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 23, 2016
Outside of my previous experience, Xerox opened my mind into the world of Technology Sales (software and hardware). Strong leadership and uncapped financial potential.
Not much recommended
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILAugust 23, 2016
Managament needs more training on interpersonal skills and communication with employees and how to follow harassment policies.
Closing the doors on solid ink
Material Handler/Audit Lead (Current Employee) –  Wilsonville OregonAugust 23, 2016
Company in Wilsonville is shrinking at an alarming rate as they exit the solid ink markets. When things were good they could be very good , it has been several years since that was the case
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Health care costs and low morale do to layoffs
employess are not taken care of
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 23, 2016
While working here we take inbound only calls. Things are always changing such as rules or how the system works and you aren't aware when this changes happen until they are done. when you need help with something it could take awhile before you can find someone to help you. The people that are suppose to be avail to help would be floor support or sups. most of the time you feel like youre bugging someone when you need assistance and they make it seem like its something that's not part of their job title.
Pros
schedules
Cons
everything
large place, lots of busy people.
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 23, 2016
This job is a call center job. The rules are very strict and lunches are only 30 mins. It is full time and the pay is great for someone who doesn't have a whole lot going on or has never worked full time. The work load can be overwhelming when it gets busy. It feels like you don't get enough time to think about anything.
Pros
good pay, nice people
Cons
short lunches, large workload
Horrible
BGCO (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 23, 2016
The place is a joke!! Dirty , nasty dirty! Training is pointless and unorganized. Good luck finding equipment that will work consistently and properly. It's not uncommon to have to try 3 different stations just to find a working computer/headset just to start your shift. Dress code does not apply to " the cool kids". It's like high school but worse! Honestly can't believe the place is still open. Did I mention how filthy it is??!!
Pros
Cons
All of it
Ok employment
Senior Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NCAugust 22, 2016
Xerox is an ok employer. However they take advantage of their employees and don't value them. Xerox doesn't take employees work life into consideration when scheduling thier employees, nor do they stick by what they promise.
Pros
convenient to home, ok pay
Cons
non flexible, not value employees
Media Technician (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYAugust 22, 2016
It was exciting to learn new techniques and information on paper and printer technology. Co workers were fun to work with and helped each other out to understand the tasks that lie ahead. Management was really good and treated everyone fairly. The hardest part of this job was just learning how to fix the older printers as they are outdated. The most enjoyable part was learning about the new ones.
Amazing work place.
Paid Internship (Former Employee) –  El SegundoAugust 22, 2016
Enjoyable work place, easiest job in the world. My co-workers taught me so much, I taught them a lot as well. Long story short just go in with a great attitude and everything should be peaches and cream.
Do not work here
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 22, 2016
First you are paid based on productivity which they call an "abc" method. What it actually means is if you make your quota it will continuously be raised so you just barely make over minimum wage. There is unfair favoritism and the people who have worked the least amount of time do the most work and receive the least amount of pay. You work many hours but do not receive adequate pay for the time you work. Be smart don't even waste your time and energy with Xerox. It is a scam of a job to get tax breaks for keeping jobs here but cheat workers out of their rightful pay with a bully "abc" joke of a method.
Pros
a job for someone who has not one other option
Cons
too many to count
Very productive work place
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  London, KYAugust 21, 2016
professional employers and professional employees. With a professional and low stress work environment, every day seems to go by with ease.
Great work enviornment, values employees
Purchasing Analyst / Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 20, 2016
Xerox values the contributions of it's employees. The listen and have good compensation; both monetary and nonmonetary. The management team is great to work with on all levels. The team atmosphere keeps everyone dedicated to their jobs and contributes to a very pleasant, yet stressful at times, environment.
Pros
Teamwork, great employees, great management, compensation, atmosphere
Cons
job security, hidden management adjendas