Xerox
2,422 reviews

Xerox Employer Reviews

Medicare Part D Member Advocate (Current Employee), Madison, MSSeptember 29, 2014
Great company with the chance to progress quickly. Employer that works with you and is understanding
Call center work
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Lexington KYSeptember 29, 2014
The hardest part of the job is that it begins to wear on you and it is easy to get burned out.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to aid in someone getting the help they need.
Great
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Niagara Falls, NYSeptember 29, 2014
Great company to work for. Great pay and Great benfits. Relaxing enjoyable call center environement
Not a fun place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 29, 2014
The management at Xerox was not impressive. They had favorites and would let them do anything they wanted and not work.
Fairly easy job with great medical benefits.
iTunes Store Support Advisor (Current Employee), Bolingbrook, ILSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: weekly bonus, fairly easy, healthcare, dealing with apple's products.
Cons: n/a
Being a customer service representative for this company is fairly easy. I come to work, mingle with my employees, and get my job done in a professional manner. This job has given me a lot of experience as far as providing technical support to customers and being a technical support advisor. XEROX has also taught me how to be patient and deal with upset – more... customers. The hardest part of this job is explaining Apple's policy and term of agreements to customers who have never read the policy and does not understand why they are in the situation they are in. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I get nice and pleasant customers who are satisfied with the resolution I provide for them. – less
Salary not comensurate for hours worked
Supervisor (Former Employee), Lacey, WASeptember 28, 2014
Pros: some incentives
Cons: minimal compensation for hours worked, no recognition
Great co-workers, company hampered by contract, time system for agents not proven to work correctly thus most of time spent correcting a system that should work, already.
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Team Lead (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 26, 2014
Great environment
Excellent Management
Enjoyable
Lots of overtime
Gratifying, challenging, and fun to work
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: incentives and benefit packages.
Cons: not any really.
A typical day is answering incoming calls to serve the Sprint wireless customers. I worked on the bilingual technical support department. I learned the company's software for billing, technical, and upgrade departments.
The management is well organized, structured and reliable.
My interaction with supervisor and coworkers were a real team work experience.
The – more... hardest part of this job was to meet the handle time since technical troubleshooting steps sometimes can take longer then expected.
The most enjoyable part of this job was to close a call with a sale. – less
No job stability
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COSeptember 26, 2014
As i was working at Xerox my fellow employees and i knew that we were all expendable.
xerox is a great company to work for, i like the family enviornment it creates.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILSeptember 25, 2014
I really enjoy working for Xerox. On a typical day at work i come in with intentions on making sure at the end of every call my customer is happy. I learned that working with customers, it's all about customer satisfaction. My management team is very supportive. My co-workers are always supportive if no management was around. The hardest part of my – more... job is maintaining a positive attitude towards customers that were upset about their phones not working. The most enjoyable part about my job is making sure the customers get off the phone with me with a smile on his/her face. – less
Long tedious hours of repetitive work
Mail Sorter (Current Employee), Lexington, KYSeptember 25, 2014
A typical day starts at 8am and begins with opening mail to prepare for scanning. The hardest part of the job is the repetition and not knowing what time you will get to go home for the day.
overall a good place to work
Loan Specialist (Former Employee), Utica, NYSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: schedule could be worked out to attend college
Cons: pay was per piece, not hourly
typical day consisted of taking phone calls from borrowers pertaining to their student loan accounts. processing deferments, forbearances and making changes as requested to accounts.
Okay place to work at
Customer Service (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: co-workers, easy job
Cons: short breaks, compensation
Great employees, some of the managers are very helpful. Learned a lot about credit cards. You basically did the same thing every day which is filling out applications.
Worked in print shop for Christus Schumpert hospital and 4 schools
Account Associate (Former Employee), Shreveport, LASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: wonderful working environment. loved the job duties.
Cons: laid off due to lost contract.
Using large Doctutech printer to produce all forms used at hospital and schools. Made booklets, sticky notes, etc. Loved the job, coworkers and supervisor. Had 6 good years there until Xerox lost the contract and was laid off along with rest of coworkers.
work day
Customer Care Rep (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 24, 2014
I refilled medicines over the phone. The job is not hard. I processed orders over the phone, took transactions and explain insurance benefits.
Business Objects/ETL Developer (Former Employee), Elkridge, MDSeptember 24, 2014
Overall I had a good experience to work with XEROX
plenty of scope learn new technologies
good working environment.
Fun place to work and great learning environment.
Learning and Development Consultant/Quality Coach (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 23, 2014
Learned a lot about the Human Resource Benefits business and worked with a lot of very talented people.
treated ones like little children
Supervisor (Former Employee), greeley coloradoSeptember 23, 2014
meant great people there but would never refer anyone to this company
my experiance at xerox
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), 3100 hayes houston texas 77082September 23, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: money easily taken away
This Location was a joke. It has its perks of the amount of money you can make, and is not hard to make the money but it a whole lot easier to loose the copensation you have worked for. room for advancement works on a favoritism bases so if your name is not known through the grapevine good luck climbimng the scale to success.
Xerox - run and hide!
Senior Network Engineer (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CASeptember 23, 2014
Pros: free lunch at aria, able to paddle during lunch...
Cons: hostile environment
I worked at Xerox three times. Each time it was worse. This last time they hired me as an hourly employee, then after not getting paid for six weeks, my boss told me the only way to get paid was to go to salary! Since it was the week before Christmas I said yes and agreed. That was before I realized they required me to be available from 5am to 8PM and – more... argue with everyone about what my job was or wasn't! I'm the kind of person who wants to help out. My manager told me not to help anyone.... My manager asked me what infrastructure was!?!? I made it almost two years because I was at home this time. Bad environment, bad management, dishonest to the customer, the place is a security nightmare! Hope this helps. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more