Xerox Employee Reviews

I enjoyed the experience.
Customer Care Supervisor in Retail (Former Employee), madison, msAugust 31, 2015
Pros: weekends off
Cons: no professionalism
If you are really in need of a job they do not mind giving you a chance for the experience. The work is not hard, the problem is the job is no where near professional.
productive
Customer Service (Former Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 31, 2015
The hardest part of the job was having to sometimes be sent home due to short calls or no calls i loved my co-workers my supervisor was amazing the most enjoyable part of the job had to be being able to resolve my customers issues
Good Opportunity
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 31, 2015
Pros: Learning experience
Cons: Kid like employees
Good learning opportunity, but I didn't see any opportunity for growth, very kid like environment. I learned a lot about the pharmacy field in a very short amount of time.
Call center.
Tier 2 Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), London, KYAugust 31, 2015
I would file appeals, answer questions about transactions, go over the customers funds on their debit cards. The pay scale depending on the quality of your work, which was not ideal.
A company with flexible working hours
Collection Specialist Field (Current Employee), San JuanAugust 31, 2015
Pros: Flexible working hours
In this job I learn how to work with the PO's of governments accounts and establish a good business relationship with the customers.
Co-workers are great
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee), Menands, NYAugust 31, 2015
Pros: local
Cons: travel required
I took a leap on a new career, knowing that there would be training, for this job. There is no training, and a" just do it" method.
horrible low paying
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Tigard, ORAugust 30, 2015
Would not recommend this job to anyone.....base pay is only 9.50hr and there is no room for advancement nor raises. More work but less pay and management expects employees to take the wrap for their mismanagement
Remote worker
Remote Specialist (Current Employee), TampaAugust 30, 2015
Pros: You get to work from home.
Cons: Too many to list.
A lot of work for little money. Training is non-exitstant, you pretty much have to teach yourself. It's not bad once you get used to things. I've heard from others who have been here for years, there are no raises and it could be because the perk is that you work from home.
very stressful job
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 27, 2015
Pros: meet alot of really nice peple !!
Cons: everything changes from week to week .
I worked for the company for two years . At first the job was great and fun . But in the last few weeks everything has changed and not for the better . It is stressful I just quit the job do to the stress . Ill take the stress of looking for work over working and not knowing what your check is going to be . Thanks for everything but never again .
nice work environment
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 27, 2015
Every one here is nice. Not an easy job. be sure to pay attention during training or you will fall behind. as long as you pay attention and read the information given to you working here should be fine
Full of high school drama
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee), Tigard, ORAugust 26, 2015
The setting was a call center mostly with people under the age of 25 acting like they're still in high school with back stabbing, being two faced, and unable to trust anyone around you. Management never enforces the rules. If you wanted a childish setting and stability because management lets you get away with murder, this job is perfect for you.
Sweat Shop Ideology
Customer service supervisor (Former Employee), Lacey, WAAugust 26, 2015
The best part about Xerox was the people. Management was only concerned with numbers, volume, and churn. The training and preparation was inadequate and left much to be desired.
It was fun at first..
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), ColoradoAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Learning expierence, Great friends
Cons: The company is all for self growth and not concerend about employees
I felt like I was learning a lot and actually enjoyed my job, but management is terrible. Everybody gossips and the sups tell other agents all of your personal business if they like you! if you are discriminated against, be ready to hear you take things too personal. I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy.
Big Company with lot of opportunities
IT Site Manager (Former Employee), Dominican RepublicAugust 26, 2015
Well this was a good place to work for me where I was able to learn and use my knowledge at the service of the company. I was working with a team of IT professionals that helped me develop some other skills that I needed and I think I helped them too as we worked as a team.
Interesting
Telesales Representative (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Growth opportunities
Cons: The out source division lacked organization and leadership at the Bolingbrook, IL location
Everyday was exciting and challenging at the same time. There are many opportunities for recent college graduates. The out source division lacked organization and leadership at the Bolingbrook, IL location
Daily Activities
BUSINESS BILLING ANALYST (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Freedom to resolve my customer's issues, and my boss gave me latitude to be creative and help our customers.
Cons: Lack of leadership and upward potential
Typical day involves answering calls pertaining to customer's billing and resolving issues pertaining to their statements, resolving their billing issues, end of cycle and reconciliations. I also took the payment after fixing the issue at hand.
Call Center with favertism
Telephone Banker (Former Employee), Arlington, TXAugust 25, 2015
It takes forever to begin training! the hours are not flexible at all! Lunches are always late so are breaks! Managers have their favorites and the other associates doesn't matter. They don't train every class the same, some classes learn more than others while other classes learn way more.
Very unlawful.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rochetser NYAugust 25, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: bad supervision
Great workers aren't appreciated in this establishment. It was an giod experience & great pay, but they honestly do not have coordination at the location I was at.
Great Company
DOCUTECH SALES SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 25, 2015
Very good company with great products and innovation. Employees are loyal and customers are very satisfied. Larg company that can withstand lots of ups and downs
Think about it
Customer service (Current Employee), indianapolisAugust 25, 2015
Pros: easy
Cons: culture
Production is different than training, the things that you learn in traing changes daily. You are paid per task and you are QA. whick with thing changing all the time can changed you pay.
Headquarters