Xerox Employee Reviews in United States

Found 5,469 reviews matching the search
Productive workplace.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Monticello, KYMay 2, 2016
Overall they tried to maintain a balance of friendship and hardwork. I worked as a project based employee before becoming a full-time employee. The only problem I had is that they changed the rules on what was to be keyed and what wasn't too often so you had trouble achieving you quality rating you had to maintain.
Comfortable place to work, but too strict
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMay 2, 2016
A typical day is answering phone calls and talking to your co-worker in the next cubicle next to you. I learned how to calm angry customer and help them.
Cons
Short breaks
Great job, horrible client
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 1, 2016
Answered calls for Cox Communications. Hard to work for cox because of the unrealistic goals to maintain because of the way their company is seen. Xerox tries their hardest to keep good hard working people and give all the tools you need to be successful.
Good experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 1, 2016
It is a good company to work for but the pay could be better. If you are looking to start work in a call center environment, this is a good place to start.
Unprofessional management
Global Workforce Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMay 1, 2016
Not a healthy place to work to keep your sanity. Very unprofessional management not trained to be management material. Unwilling to listen to their employees for how to improve.
Pros
Can't think of any
My experience
Eligibility Worker (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 1, 2016
I will always value the opportunity to learn and grow as a professional to increase my skill set. I had to learn to be adaptable since my day to day duties &responsibilities changed daily, management was not cohesive or organized which allowed me to research, analyze and use the resources available to me and to use discernment and work w/ little supervision . I enjoyed helping people to obtain much needed medical assistance for their families.
Pros
Decent 15 min commute
Cons
12 hr work days, I do not feel appreciated, unorganized, chaotic, poor training and communication from management
Company future is uncertain
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Webster, NYApril 30, 2016
I think employees have lost confidence in management's ability to pull us out of an 18 year slump. Stock is heading lower, and a lot of people are leaving.
Pros
I've worked there a long time. I have a lot of vacation time.
Cons
Healthcare, raises, promotions.
Customer service representative
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 30, 2016
Unable to move up in company. Favoritism within company. Supervisors only on you due to new bonus rule going based of numbers. Unprofessional individuals. Job is revolving door.
Very hard job
Tier (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WA 98001April 29, 2016
If you have nightmares of a job you work at a lot then you know it's a stressful place to work at. This job will put you to your limits as a customer service agent. You will get to meet all sorts of people as you build skills on how to interact in different situations.
Pros
Rewarding at times, a good place to build customer service skills, and able to move up quickly.
Cons
Stressful, not a secure job, and pay scale depended on customer interactions and rating.
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NCApril 29, 2016
I really think people need to be more professional. This could be a great job if things would be looked at closely. Hopefully it gets better.
Good environment
Quality Analysist Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILApril 29, 2016
It is easy to achieve and advance. It is an ok environment. I don't have anything else to say about this company. I would recommend this company.
productivity driven workplace
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 28, 2016
Mainly data entry on computers with phone calls to MDO's to gain extra information needed to submit insurance claims for Medicare. Productivity was very important if not the most important aspect to the management. Your peers are great but there is a great disconnect between upper management and employees. You end up feeling like more of a number to them, than a human being.
Pros
overtime
Cons
poor management
Fun but stressful work place
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 28, 2016
Be on calls for customer service. I learned how to troubleshoot a phone. Management was ok you can say didn't keep track of what they really wanted. Co-workers were awesome accquaintances. The hardest part was being firm with customers. Most enjoyable was events.
Pros
co-workers, supervisors
Cons
work system
Its a great transition job!
Technical Support, Care, Global Tech (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 28, 2016
It can hold you over till something better comes along! It's the kind of job where you mentally would want to try to get yourself motivated as much as possible to move forward in life with your goals. Not a terrible job because its better than min wage for sure!
Pros
It's not min wage
Cons
break rooms are highway robbery!
not to bad
Payroll Specialist /Wage Attachment (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 28, 2016
Management plays favorites! very high school. You have to be in the "in crowd. No chance for advancement. Its a very dog eat dog world.
Not a very stable work enviroment
Senior Technical Support Advisor (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 26, 2016
Over the years of working there, I have experienced pay cuts while being promoted in title, but having more responsibilities added to my workload.
Horrible place to work, work here at your own risk!!!!
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSApril 26, 2016
10$ hourly they want you to do too much for so little. Expect to see real fist fights and they steal so don't bring anything personal! If you want a job really bad I suggest you work here at your own risk.
Pros
Cons
Everything!
Struggling company without employee focus
Learning and Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 26, 2016
Xerox is known as a struggling company, and this is likely because the focus of the company is acquiring contracts, attempting to maximize profits, and grind away at employees with little focus on good management. Managers aren't well-trained and not incentivized to act as coaches. No advancement opportunities arise because most SBUs will combine job responsibilities for new openings with those of other managers. The work may be on the easy side, but it's usually underrated by managers (a good deal of training is still required) and no efforts are made to use management techniques to motivate or inspire employees. Compensation is usually on the high side, but benefits aren't great. Overtime arises on short notice. This job is best seen as a backup job for introverts who enjoy sitting in front of a computer and listening to music or audiobooks. Not a great place to start a career.
Pros
Compensation is good
Cons
Lack of management support, no work/life balance, no advancement opportunities
Good Plac to work
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Federal Way, WAApril 25, 2016
The day starts out logging into my computer setting up my workstation and begin taking calls. I get the opportunity to speak to so many different people, each with a different reason for calling.
I've learned to be flexible and adaptive in order to handle each client/customer individually customizing my care to the person. Working with both management and my co-workers is very easy and flows smoothly. The hardest part of the job is feeling like I could not help the client/customer. The best part is hearing the joy of satisfied client/customer.
Pros
Being able to asist clients/customers and leaving a positive lasting affect on them.
Cons
Not being able to help client/customer resolve a issue.
Mmmmmmmmmmm
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 25, 2016
I would prefer the company culture to be very team oriented and focused on delivering real measurable results while still maintaining a friendly and respectful work environment.