Pros: working with people
Cons: lad off a lot of good people and brought in contractors
• Highly flexible team player who supported 25 customer accounts with business services, including desktop publishing, copiers, networking, key op, inventory, and mailroom. Accounts included HP, Agilent, Adobe, Solectron, Intuit, Adaptec, Fenwick and West, O’Connor Hospital, Newark School District, Veterans Administration Hospital, and others
• Managed Copy Center, Key Op and Mailroom at several customer sites with little or no supervision.
• Supported special projects to meet customer needs. Was awarded 5 Account Customer Excellence pins for outstanding customer service.
• Created, printed, and bound 500-page color document, accompanying brochure, multi-color artwork, and CD for a nationwide Agilent convention which resulted in about $6,500 in revenue for this account.
• Solved network printing issues for customers.
• Resolved customer networking issues, including reinstalling network connections for both B/W and color systems.
• Completed account billing, inventory and managed supplies.
• Supported and trained on FileNet and Pentagon IDM scanning services.