Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 6,953 reviews matching the search
Xerox
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 24, 2017
Hired on a co tract basis. Started at 13$/hour then dropped pay to 11$/hour. Management is in complete disarray. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. Avoid this.company at all costs and only go as a last resort.
Pros
Paid. Training
Cons
Disarray of management. Treat you as if you are replaceable with no respect as a team member.
Call center
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 24, 2017
Not bad for a call center. I just moved on from it because a call center isnt really my cup of tea. very fantastic workplace and intriguing people.
Stay away
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Crown Point, INFebruary 23, 2017
Terrible please to work.You are never to get a raise, unless you get promoted, but don't expect to be promoted if you are not black. Racist towards white people!!!
Pros
Cons
Everuthing
my first call center job, going good
Benefit Admin Sr Associate (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 23, 2017
I told myself I would never work in a call center but this is not bad. We provide Health/Wealth fare; 401k, Pension and other benefits. Its quite a rewarding job to know that you are able to explain benefits to clients. A lot to learn in this company.
great place to work had potlucks often
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTFebruary 23, 2017
you sit at a desk all day taking calls from a variety of people. there were days where it was extremely stressful and others where the day was easy and over quick
Pros
laid back
Cons
short breaks and dress nice even though people dont see you
Work experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 23, 2017
Xerox was a good place with great pay. My workday started with finding a computer to start taking calls. I was an Apple technical support representative. I helped customers fix issues with their Apple products. I've learned to have patience with others and to use my time wisely. Having potluck with my team was one of the fun things I enjoyed.
Pros
Lunch break and training
Productive workplace
Training Specialist- S2tech (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 23, 2017
I have learned a great deal of information working in this implementation setting. How to manage delays etc. The leadership is open, honest and always on site.
Not the best place
Customer Care IT Support (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORFebruary 23, 2017
They focused more on the numbers then anything else. It is not something I enjoy. There was a lot of pressure. They made it impossible to get any bonuses or the higher pay.
ok work place
Customer Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSFebruary 22, 2017
okay work place it was not professional and my co workers did not take their jobs seriously, it made it a lot harder for me and other co workers to do their jobs.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INFebruary 22, 2017
It a good environment to work in the hours are just hard if you have children. I loved working at this job. They are also good about working with you as long as you have good communication with them. It was just to far for me and the hours didn't work with my babysitter
Pros
Easy environment
Cons
Hours and schedules
Stability
Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 22, 2017
I loved that it was a guaranteed schedule with 40+ hours and that no one had the ability to take hours away from you but yourself. I liked the ability to learn new things and how there was always room for growth
Not quite ready to advance
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INFebruary 22, 2017
Could do better with compensation, hours, and the way staff is treated when they are going above and beyond for them. Unless you have a solid understanding of their culture just keep your head down and work don't go above and beyond it is not appreciated.
Xerox
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSFebruary 22, 2017
Xerox was not very professional work environment. It was very unorganized. The hardest part was dealing with supervisors who weren't as knowledgeable or skilled as the associates
Struggling Company
Remote Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAFebruary 22, 2017
Once was a great company and is trying to be great again.Recently split into two companies. This should allow management to focus on the core business.
Pros
Wrok from home
Cons
Healthcare
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYFebruary 22, 2017
Xerox is an ok place to work for experience. If you would like to move up i suggest finding a position elsewhere. The pros to the job was having weekends off. Cons- I feel the company doesn't care about the employees. You never know if the contract is good to go each year. Your always looking for employment because there is no definate job security at xerox.
Not a good company to work for.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 22, 2017
Basically, their turn over rate is high. Mainly because they don't really care for their employees at all. The main goal is to get the customer off the phone as quickly as possible; not to make sure they're truly happy and satisfied, but to get them off the phone line. Bathroom breaks are discouraged. Management's attitude is "every man for himself", which in turn causes fellow employees to adopt a "me before you" mentality. Job security is non-existent; job advancement is slim-to-none.
Pros
Always an opportunity to gain hours.
Cons
Hostile work environment.
Decent Job
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Yukon, OKFebruary 22, 2017
Xerox was a decent company to work for, but the pay was not sutible for my skillset or my needs. It's a great job for someone with little to no experience or fresh out of school.
Pros
Laid back work culture
Cons
No room for growth
ok starting job
Tier 1 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAFebruary 22, 2017
It was an ok job just wasn't for me sitting taking calls all day especially with the rude customers calling in about stuff being their fault not yours
Wide Range of Advancement Options
Manager, Workforce Management (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 21, 2017
Xerox specializes in entry level positions with expansive growth opportunities. A staple of the BPO industry, Xerox provides a wide range of business areas to expand your understanding of BPOs.
Productive and fun place to work
Transaction Processor (Current Employee) –  Endicott, NYFebruary 21, 2017
The typical work day is about the same every day. Quite of few changes are made due to the expectation of our client. With the expected changes, there is always something new to learn. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people that we work side by side each day.
Pros
Cons
short lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9