Xerox
3,375 reviews

Xerox Employee Reviews

Great work environment
Syst Techn Specialist (Current Employee), Washington, DCMay 20, 2015
Pros: great management great people
Cons: Slow days, Unexpected never before seen issues.
This is a good place to work and a great place to advance your career. I consider myself lucky because I have great team, work with great people and I have a great manager.

Since I'm the only IT in my office, I had to learn so much on my own. This allowed me to teach other technicians in other locations what I learned, which made me very valuable to my team. I came up with most or all process and documented everything.

The hardest part to my job is when an issue occurs that I've never had to deal with before, up until that instance. I have to help come up with a way to resolve the problem or recommend getting the right people (Vendors) involved to help in resolving the issue.

The most enjoyable part of my job is whom I work with. My team and staff members. Some days can be busier than others but over all the people I work with makes the day much funner.
Great benefits, poor leadership
Mobile Device Engineer (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 20, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: Under-trained/untrained management
I am contracted out from Xerox to another agency. My management at Xerox is not educated on Xerox policies or procedures, and often refer me to other divisions within Xerox, who in turn and refer me back to my manager.

Management is not trained well on how to manage employees, and seem uninterested when issues arise.

I have had multiple issues with being paid on time due to management neglect. I will not get into specifics as I do not want to identify myself. When these issues have happened, I am forced to contact the payroll department to explain my issue, and am forced to wait for a paper check in the mail. Management does not handle the payroll issue, but puts it on the employee to resolve, even when it was undeniably caused by my manager's negligence. I have been financially impacted by this negligence. I was threatened twice that I would have to pay a "fee" for additional processing of payroll, despite this not being an issue I caused. I was, however, never charged any "fees" upon speaking to payroll.

I have been directly verbally attacked, insulted, and demeaned in front of my peers by management. I filed an ethics complaint over this (among other) issues. This manager is no longer with my division.

No ability for advancement. When a pay increase was requested after 2 years of service, I was told "yes" but it never happened. When I followed up, I am repeatedly told "we are working on it". Ongoing issue that is yet to be resolved.
Great Start Career with Potential
Field Support Specialist (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXMay 19, 2015
Pros: Potential & Experience
Cons: Tenure Versus External
Decent Benefits
Comfortable Work Building
Co-Workers from all walks of life
Tenured Management
Corporate Experience
Outsourcing/Offshoring
Professional Development
Fast paced
Child Care Representative (Former Employee), Albany, NYMay 18, 2015
In this job we have specific standards that we had to meet. Clients were often irate. I learned how to be very patient with people through this job because it is important to not take things personal. Coworkers made the job more enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was not being able to speak up for ourselves as agents when people were being extremely rude.
Great worl environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cary, NCMay 18, 2015
Pros: Meeting people
Cons: Meeting Quota
Was a customer service Rep answering incoming calls, I learned a lot about Medicare plans. Management was very helpful and dependable. It was great working with most of my co-workers, they were very knowledgeable of the product and services. I was say the hardest part is making sure that you know your product and being very accurate on what you are sharing with the customers. I was able to speak to some amazing people from all walks of life.
Produtive and accomplishment in the work place.
Contracts Coordinator (Former Employee), Webster, NYMay 18, 2015
Pros: Helping people, learn something new ever day
Cons: Healthcare
My typical day at work, First thing check my e-mails and phone messages to see what has coming in over night. Responded to e-mails and phone calls in a timely matter.
Check in with management and co-works to see if anything new has developed.
The hardest part of the job, is getting people to return e-mails and phone messaged and times.
Enjoyable part of my job, is helping people and accomplishing a good days work.
learn a lot of everything to do with copiers always improving training
Account Support Team Representative (Former Employee), San Jose, CAMay 18, 2015
Pros: working with people
Cons: lad off a lot of good people and brought in contractors
• Highly flexible team player who supported 25 customer accounts with business services, including desktop publishing, copiers, networking, key op, inventory, and mailroom. Accounts included HP, Agilent, Adobe, Solectron, Intuit, Adaptec, Fenwick and West, O’Connor Hospital, Newark School District, Veterans Administration Hospital, and others
• Managed Copy Center, Key Op and Mailroom at several customer sites with little or no supervision.
• Supported special projects to meet customer needs. Was awarded 5 Account Customer Excellence pins for outstanding customer service.
• Created, printed, and bound 500-page color document, accompanying brochure, multi-color artwork, and CD for a nationwide Agilent convention which resulted in about $6,500 in revenue for this account.
• Solved network printing issues for customers.
• Resolved customer networking issues, including reinstalling network connections for both B/W and color systems.
• Completed account billing, inventory and managed supplies.
• Supported and trained on FileNet and Pentagon IDM scanning services.
Fun positive people
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), IndplsMay 18, 2015
A typical day is being at your cubical desk answering calls from members about insurance information, eligibility, benefit, and claims information.
this place sucked.
csr (Former Employee), lexington kyMay 18, 2015
I worked there for 3 wks. the training sucked. it was all games and nothing to learn on the computer. the girl I sat next to in class was an ahole. I walked out. I drove for an hr to get there for 10.00 hr. not worth it and they lie to you about everything.
Good Temporary Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMay 17, 2015
Xerox is a good place to work if you dont have long term goals with the company. My project did not offer room for advancement or any bonuses or pay raise.
Very people oriented
Project Analyst (Current Employee), Baton Rouge LAMay 17, 2015
They value the people that work for them. Very flexible and open minded. I also had wonderful work hours. Compensation was above par.
My job is of great responsibility and we have to be very productive at a fast pace.
Bilingual Grievance Counselor (Current Employee), Hamilton NJMay 17, 2015
Pros: I had the chance to learn the process since the beginning.
Cons: The growing in my career is only parallel.
* The cases I am assigned are obtained from a data base provided by the State of New Jersey and also directly from the Governor's office.
* I have learned how to efficiently and accurately process a case since the moment it arrives as an appeal until the case is fully processed.
* Management monitors work load as well of making sure all the cases as processed to completion in a timely manner.
* My co-workers and I are a very cohesive team. We assist each other and make sure the work load is complied with.
* The hardest part of the job is dealing with unsatisfied customers.
* The most enjoyable part is the satisfaction of a job well done.
Horrible Job Security and Management.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Anderson,INMay 17, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: Everything
This occupation never works on a Schedule that could possibly benefit you. The Management is absolutely horrid, they try to fire anyone for little things if they don't want them on their pod. Considering this, it puts your job security on an extreme low. If you work on advancing in the career or advance quickly others feel threatened. Which leads into them lying about anything possible to get you fired and no one investigates they just terminate people, I'm sure because they can replace anyone. Maybe not all Xerox areas aren't as bad. But I do know the Xerox in Anderson,IN is absolutely horrid.
Can apply work ethics in normal everyday life
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Madison, MSMay 16, 2015
The job is very here in the moment. I can honestly say the time spent; depends on your work ethics, and goals. If looking for a job in between jobs this is a great place.
Xerox, Supportive, and Friendly
Call Center Representative- Customers (Former Employee), Boise, IDMay 16, 2015
Pros: Little competitions between teams earned tickets for candy or Montser Energy Drinks, They would celebrate holidays and do donation jars/competitions.
Cons: The customers that would call in were impatient, rude, angry, and just wanted to get out of owing money. As would any human, but I didn't feel like I was helping them. "I'd love to help you, but I can't."
The Supervisors, Teachers, and Co-Workers were all amazing people. They taught me what I needed to know, they were there for me every step of the way. We were taught everything about how to fix people's Verizon phones, and if they needed a replacement or not. The reason I left is because I had tons of anxiety, and stress due to the phone calls coming in. Customers were rude, angry, and most of the time were lying about things that they had used on their phones. They would be charged for data overages, and they would say that there phone had not even been on. So we would tell them ways to reduce data usage, but the charges would still have to be payed. Yeah that made a lot of people IRATE. I couldn't do that anymore. I didn't want the people to think I didn't care, but at the same time I couldn't do what they wanted from me. I want to help people, and I wasn't making much progress at Xerox.
JOB SECURITY AND WONDERFUL SCHEDULES
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), El Paso, TXMay 16, 2015
I HAVE TAKEN EVERY JOB 100 PERCENT TO EXTREME AND HAVE EXCEL, AND WOULD NOT CHANGE IT FOR THE WORLD.THE KMOST ENJOYABLE PART OF MY JOB WOULD BE INTERACTING WITH SO MANY PEOPLE THROUGHOUT THE DAY IS AMAZING TO COME ACROSS AND LEARN SO MUCH ABOUT PEOPLE.
productive
NET Developer (Former Employee), Germantown, MDMay 15, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management,
challenging job,
good perks,helping to co-workers,
The most enjoyble part of the job
Training was good
Services & Solutions Executive (Former Employee), UnspecifiedMay 15, 2015
Pros: Great training.
Cons: Poor compensation.
Xerox provided excellent training a few years ago but is no longer interested in doing so. Great products and innovation but compensation and culture issues have depleted the ranks of the sales force.
Unethical
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tigard, ORMay 15, 2015
Cons: Healthcare, Pay, Management.
Typical day consists of clocking in loading up programs and assisting customers who call in. I learned how to Process customers requests either placing orders, canceling orders, or giving information based on their status. Management was very unethical where they would put people into positions that they didn't apply for or want. Where they give positions agents want and applied for to someone else. Co-workers are great to work. Hardest part of the job was making sure you assist the customer and find the main reason they called in. When I was a supervisor I loved having the team and we made the job a lot more enjoyable and I was able to make sure people who excelled were looked at by the higher management for possible promotions into positions they were interested in.
Stable.
Transaction Processor (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMay 14, 2015
Pros: Stability, clean facilities, well organized.
Cons: Tedious, non-negotiable schedule.
A typical day would go forever. My job consisted on data entry, so that was 9 hours a day typing with a 10 minute break every 2 hours and a 20 minute break at the middle of the shift, so I can safely say my position was tedious, not so much the company. My coworkers weren't very talkative in the middle of the shift, but things seemed relaxed enough during the breaks. The hardest part of the job was simply the discomfort of sitting straight all day typing non-stop. Besides that, the job was actually very simple and easy to carry out. The most enjoyable aspect of the job was the fact that we were allowed to wear headphones and listen to music while we worked, though there were a couple of rules about that which were a bit restrictive. No complains though, listening to music in the job, I'm sure, is quite the luxury. Or, actually, there is one complain: I was a full-time college student when I worked at Xerox, but even considering that I was forced to work 55 hours a week, non-negotiable. Had I not been a student that would have been fine though, the pay made up for it.

1 2 3 4 5

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more

Xerox Salaries