Xerox Employee Reviews

metrics-driven culture
Customer Care Supervisor (full-time (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 22, 2017
You will succeed if you can maintain established metrics set by the client. Once you become Supervisor, the challenge becomes achieving your team metrics without burning yourself out. Maintaining that work-family balance can be tough, but achievable. Being an agent can be challenging because of the inconsistent hours. Either you have mandatory overtime of get sent home early because of low call volume.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
inconsistent hours for agents
It paid the bills
Escalation Research and Correspondence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLNovember 22, 2017
Learned a lot while working there. However, when the Contract ended, things changed quickly. Needed something more secure. ABC compensation plan wasn't favorable.
Great place to work with friendly and helpful people
Mail Courier (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 21, 2017
Cleaned and organized warehouse while pulling insurance claim files. Delivered mail in the company van to downtown Sacramento to four different locations.
Very political
Senior Project Manager (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 21, 2017
The company was very political, the right thing to do was to 'look good' never the right thing for the project. Very cut throat, people feel concerned about their jobs, will do anything to stay in favor.
Pros
Pay
Cons
work environment
Ok company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 21, 2017
Never had issues with the company just started working there at an inopportune time. Sprint changed a plan and all I dealt with is cancellations. Besides that ok company.
Client Associate and Logistician (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 21, 2017
Great place to work and advancements, company has great working environment and management. Has your back in Decision making .Also enhances your skills while working for this company
Pros
Advancement
Cons
a job is a job the more your move up the better the job gets
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSNovember 21, 2017
a job is a job the more you move up the better the job becomes ... the hardest part is keeping your cool when dealing with the customers but always remember they can't do anything to you over the phone and their words won't effect you !
Poor Management
Conduent Sr. Application Developer (Former Employee) –  TelecommuteNovember 20, 2017
No clear leader and team members not allowed to do their jobs without micro management from chaotic and unpredictable managers and project management.
I enjoyed my job management unfair at times in the department I worked in.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 20, 2017
I enjoyed what I did felt like My supervisor allowed peers to control her thinking an how she perceived people who she hired an fired. I feel like if your a manager or Team lead if I come to you with a problem that's going on. Management don't have the right to put you down an go too the person an tell them what you say... Then laugh with them.
Pros
Good job
Cons
Management unfair
Stressful and not helpful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WANovember 20, 2017
I feel that the representatives should not have to do mandatory overtime as well as when someone gets sick do not ding them for not coming to work because they could get more people sick causing them to not show up for their shift. I also dont believe that the representatives should use surveys to be used for our evaluation because when the representative did everything right then they should not have to get that against them and get the score against them.
Work was stressful , sorry lost work due to closing
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MENovember 19, 2017
We obtained wrecker service for customers throughout United States. If on phone at and of time had to stay and continue the call.
Bad weather was tough to habdke because states would stop wrecker services, customers did not understand why.
Pros
Getting PTO, health Benefits
Cons
Pay low for stressful customer service job.
Very competetive
Technology Consultant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 18, 2017
Xerox is a great company but it takes a long time for you to see good money out of it. To sell printing devices is not as easy as it looks. It takes time to have a stablished clientele.
Pros
Good trainings
Cons
It takes too long to make money
summary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 18, 2017
This place has the potential to be a great place to work. The job itself isn't super difficult. The place needs some TLC. There is nothing fun to do. Not enough room. No departments really speak to each other and it's kind of stifling.
Pros
The job itself isn't difficult
Cons
management (right now), no raises, no real guarantee for advancement
typical review summary
AppleCare Advisor - Contract Consultant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 17, 2017
Skills were acquired. New processes were learned. Relationships were developed. Training was ongoing. Enjoyed solving customer challenges in a timely and efficient way. My ticket scoring was high and this brought satisfaction.
Loved working there
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYNovember 17, 2017
Great work environment. Great managers and staff. Great staff. Clean work place. Very informative trainers and managers. Fast pace work and they have an onsite cafeteria. The entire staff is very friendly.
Xerox (Call Center)
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 17, 2017
This job was very relaxed call center base environment took about 30 calls a day inbound and outbound own space big desk fast pace can be stressful. People are calling in about meds and you are talking to elderly people and doctors office. Xerox loosed their contract with Aetna and we got laid- Off
Pros
Own space and big desk
Cons
short breaks 30 mins
Good place to work to make career
Northern California Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 16, 2017
Overall it is a good place to work the company is a results driven from the top down.

Work is fast paced and keeps you busy throughout the day.

If you are a hard worker and drive yourself and learn ideas, processes, and deliver good results you'll do fine.
Pros
good benefits
Loved my Job
Program Launch Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 16, 2017
My day consisted of meetings with cross-functional teams to determine training requirements, planning training sessions via Webex and other administrative duties. I learned how to use new software tools and trained users on how to used those tools. Management was excellent and provided support to advance my career. My previous employer provided a positive workplace culture that lead to better employees, increased productivity and provided an excellent work/family environment. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with all levels of management and knowing that my role played an integral part in making the company profitable. The most challenging part (occasionally) of my job was working to complete tasks when other departments were running late completing other tasks that had to be completed before I could complete my tasks. Knowing that this would sometimes occur, I proactively completed many of my tasks ahead of scheduled.
Pros
Work-life balance
Always cutting no job security
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 16, 2017
This is not a great work environment because of the constant cuts. Many, many, many, amazing and dependable employees have been laid off. It's a sad state for this company
Pros
worked from home
Cons
my team but we were all laid off
Review
Customer Care / Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDNovember 16, 2017
It was like all other call center with different customer all over the US. but I worked with UK people. they were paying fairly but needs to work on Management and training more.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.