Xerox
2,196 reviews

Xerox Employer Reviews

Great
Real Estate Project Information Manager (Current Employee), New yorkJuly 29, 2014
Working as consultant for Goldman Sachs. Its a great company and learning a lot.
stable job with stressful atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Anderson, INJuly 29, 2014
Pros: paid time off and all the hours you needed
Cons: poor management and training, pay based on customer reviews
I acquired an extreme amount of knowledge about cellphones and how the industry works. You worked on your own and the pay was based on a survey the customer takes after the phone call is over. The most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying the customer and the ability to do things for customers that other reps did not know how to do
great place to work
Consultant (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 29, 2014
good place to work, i enjoyed speaking with customers and providing great customer service.
Productive workplace, assignments commensurate with experience
Functional Test Manager (Former Employee), Freehold, NJJuly 28, 2014
Pros: work at home policy is excellent. good compensation plan and health/welfare benefits
Cons: no pension plan available
Company is a good place to work for. They allow you the ability to balance your personal and work life with flexible hours and have a great work at home policy. Projects are commensurate with experience, job experiences/opportunities are quite diversified and allow the employee grow and learn.
Very poor place to work
Verizon Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Lacey, WAJuly 27, 2014
Management was unethical. We were asked to do things we should not have because I believe in the customer first. They were not customer oriented.
Productive work place
Transaction Processor (Current Employee), Hot Springs, ARJuly 27, 2014
Pros: good co workers
Cons: benefits are lousy
The implementation of an ability based compensation, 2 years ago, gave me a great opportunity to make more than I ever expected. However the pay scale has been lowered by 50% and this job does not have any opportunity for advancement. Therefore I will leave when given the opportunity.
Wonderful job
Administrative Assistant - NARS (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 27, 2014
Pros: fabulous
The people I worked with were very pleasant to work for and with.
Awesome Enviroment
Senior CSR (Team Leader) (Current Employee), Hilton Head Island, SCJuly 27, 2014
Have been here 4 years and loved every minute of it .... all the ups and downs......Great place to work... awesome staff.....
People are great
Reservation Agent (Current Employee), Spokane, WAJuly 26, 2014
Pros: work environment
Cons: benefits were expensive and not great, project is ending.
I loved working at this job too bad the project ended and we all have to move on. I got to help people travel and work as a close team to some wonderful people. When you enjoy work you don't do it for the money.
Lost contract due to non satisfactory by Insurance Board
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 25, 2014
Pros: great clients
Cons: some times you couldn't take lunch due to the high call volume
Hours varied from 7am til 7pm
Worked for the Affordable Health Care Act
Management was never consistant
Great Coworkers
The job was not hard, it just required some research at times
Enjoyed dealing with the public assisting them with their health care needs
Excellent place to work.
System Administrator/Business Process Manager (Former Employee), San Juan, PRJuly 24, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: depend the departement is the security of job
a great company and gropu of professionals, Nice environment, to much work.
Good commission and open schedule.
Account Manager / Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Miami, FLJuly 24, 2014
Pros: 50% profit commission, open schedule, total autonomy.
Cons: no benefit plan, gasoline and car self-costs, no leads, no training program.
A typical day at work would start around 9am with follow up phone calls, schedule meeting appointments with clients and plan a cold calling route for the day.

I have learned about multifunctional office equipment such as printers, copiers, scanners, faxes. Also printing costs, email and promotional campaigns, sales strategies, phone call scripts, financial – more... procedures, business development strategies.

The management its very accommodating. They have an open schedule and total autonomy policies.

My coworkers are a small but very supporting group.

The hardest part of the job for me its the cold calling. The rejection and some times rudeness of prospects.

The most enjoyable part of me its when I can help the costumer and provide value to their business. When you come back after the sale and they thank you for the help and are very happy with the product and service. That its what makes everything worth it for me. – less
Its not worth the headache
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Raleigh, ncJuly 24, 2014
A typical day would consist of answering calls, helping customer track orders, and order new prescriptions. You were mostly dealing with mostly elderly customers, who tend to get irate rather quickly. Management was poor, and the work environment was less than professional. They would change your schedule last minute. I remember during training we came – more... in, and that same day they let us know we would be in training for 12 hours. Once we hit the floor and started taking calls on our own you would be given mandatory overtime with poor notice. They sometimes make you work through your lunch break; the only plus being that you are provided lunch, but you will be still taking calls while trying to enjoy your lunch. The job is not very stable; on any given day the "campaign" could end or you could get fired due to quality. If you have other obligations, such as kids, another job, or anything else, I would not recommend this job for you. They fail to realize that people have a life outside of work. – less
Great coworkers
Human Resources Representative (Current Employee), Cary, NCJuly 24, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: often without breaks
I've learned adaptability working at an inbound call center.
xerox
Customer Service Representative-Wireless Services (Former Employee), Webster, NYJuly 23, 2014
Pros: compensation, co workers
Cons: wireless services
This is a good job and there is a lot of room for advancement, The co workers are friendly and the environment can be helpful at times.
Feeling extol to work in this company.
IT Project Manager (Current Employee), Orange, CAJuly 23, 2014
this is the company were we hone work my Skills,Feeling extol to work in this company.
Interesting..
Tech Support (Former Employee), Yukon, OklahomaJuly 23, 2014
Constant pay freezes, people not doing their job. Management structure constantly changing due to them being terminated for various inappropriate actions.
Decent Place to work
Transaction Processor (Current Employee), Lynchburg, VAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: easy, flexible hours
Cons: taking time off
Very tedious and repetitive which makes for a long day. Management is decent, lacking in communication. Hardest part of the job is boredom.
Horrible company to work for
Former Employee (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 22, 2014
I am a former employee. The culture of the company is horrific. They require mandatory overtime. The management, especially in the Operations level are kids that micro manage, treat you without respect and honestly are not good at their job. If you are looking to work in a call center, there are many others that are MUCH better.
New program at Xerox. Very unorganized.
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Webster, NYJuly 21, 2014
Pros: no pros
Cons: 10 min breaks and no raises
I answered about 160 calls per day, assisting customers with billing issues, phone orders, technical issues and answered questions on new devices. The hardest part of the job was listening to customers scream about their bill because of a salesman at the store giving wrong info and there isn't anything you can do about it. The best part of the job was – more... helping people and keeping the customers satisfied in any way I could as long as it was within the companies guidelines. ( ex: credits, free downloads, extra minutes, free data for a month, etc.) – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more