Xerox
2,854 reviews

Xerox Employer Reviews

Not What I Exepcted
Client Service Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 26, 2015
Coming from another large corporation over to Xerox what quite a change in environment. The building felt more like a prison than an actual workplace. It is more of a clock in and clock out type of job.
Okay
Transaction Processor (Former Employee), Hot Springs, ARJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: great enviroment
Cons: none.
It was an okay place to work for an afterschool job. help me learn to balance work and school.
very competitive company
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Yukon, OKJanuary 26, 2015
work day was simple with the incoming callers. A small amount of the management and some co-workers made it difficult to excel but nothing stops my motivation to keep going. Majority of the co-workers was a pleasure to be around making you want to do overtime.
PRODUCTIVE DAY IN A CALL CENTER ENVIRONMENT
Customer Service Billing and Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: obtaining the customer service experience and health care and medicare benefits
Cons: very low pay rate
A TYPICAL DAY IN A CALL CENTER ENVIRONMENT REQUIRES ME SIGN INTO MY COMPUTER AND WORK TELEPHONE AND ASSIST MEDICARE MEMBERS VIA INCOMING CALLS. I RECEIVE THE PRIVILEGE OF LEARNING TO HANDLE HIGH CALL VOLUMES AND WORK AT A STEADY PACE WHILE PROVIDE ACCURATE AND RELIABLE SERVICES TO MEDICARE MEMBERS. MANAGEMENT PROVIDES AN OPEN DOOR POLICY, WHERE I AM ABLE TO SPEAK WITH ANY AVAILABLE INDIVIDUAL IN THE MANAGEMENT POSITION ABOUT ANY ISSUES OR CONCERN THAT I MAY EXPERIENCE. I AM HONORED TO HAVE EXPERIENCED AND RELIABLE CO WORKERS THAT ARE WILL TO WORK TOGETHER ,WHEN NECESSARY, TO COMPLETE A WORK TASK. THE HARDEST PART OF MY JOB IS TAKING ON THE RESPONSIBILITY OF HANDLING AN INDIVIDUAL HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFIT AND THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB IS BEING ABLE TO WORK DILIGENTLY TO MAKE SURE THEIR ISSUES ARE RESOLVED.
Great Work Enviroment
Call Center Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: room for advancement
Cons: only temp positions
Xerox provides a great training class that lasts five weeks. They ensure a staff is properly trained in health benefits and flexible savings accounts so we are able to assist participants elect and understand their healthcare benefits.
Call Center Enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Madison, MSJanuary 26, 2015
Learned to work in fast pace environment & worked on multi-tasking skills
Best Job Anthem Blue Cross Blue shield
Processor (Former Employee), Indianapolis IndianaJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: work from home, learned insurance, room to move
The reason I liked Anthem was because I got to learn alot about insurance and how it worked. I also got to work from home and with kids that was a plus.
I'm retired.
Transaction Processor - The Hartford Insurance (Former Employee), Lexington, Ky.January 25, 2015
It was a stressful position. I decided to retire and follow my passion.
Productive fun & challenging place to work .
Senior Sales Specialist/Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAJanuary 25, 2015
Enjoyable place to work. Professional staff teamwork was always a focal point. The hardest part of the job is the economy. It's when customers have to cut budget & layoff. The most enjoyable part is helping companies figure out making their company better.
Highly stressful job at fairly low pay and feeling job always at risk.
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Sandy, UTJanuary 24, 2015
I enjoy interacting with most of my co-workers and my supervisor, even though there is little time for this as there are many, many incoming calls every day and not enough people trained in all levels to handle them. Clients often complain about the long wait times to get to a customer service agent and that their issues are not resolved in a timely manner. There is a very high personnel turnover, the emphasis on meeting requirements for quality control seems to make that more important than the client calling, there is usually no way to actually talk to a person in a another department. I feel the company could benefit from welcoming input from their employees to identify and resolve issues that interfere with customer service.
Worst Ever
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Cary, NCJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: its a job
Cons: unprofessional, poor management
Runnnn do not apply here. However, depending on your title abd location I guess its not too bad. All tthis company care about are numbers. Management has no experience and creates an atmosphere of unprofessional disaster within the workplace.
Friendly people
Supervisor (Current Employee), Lexington, KYJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: job security, laid back
Cons: could be stressful at time, and pay was mediocre at best
The biggest reason I have spent the last five years working at Xerox, is due to the people I've worked with. It's a very laid back environment, and everyone tends to get a long. some of the best people I've had the pleasure of working with.
Could be better
Call Center Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 23, 2015
Cons: short breaks
The pay system is pretty weird and there is a lot of problems with the system. We do get a lot of calls and most for order questions and issues with the ordering process. Management could use more help. Co-worker are good and helpful when they can be. Hardest is angry member who want a supervisor there could be more supervisors for the on-going issues. Most enjoyable is clocking out.
New Management Maybe
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: callcenter
Cons: just about everything
They do hire just about anyone which I guess is okay cause the economy sucks especially in North Carolina. There is no job security unless you know someone. There is a lot of favoritism and that's how most people keep their jobs. The environment is like high school all over again. They should try to work with people a bit more. one of my coworkers sit and cry in pain because she needed to go to the doctor but they threaten to fire her if she missed anymore days. People have children and accidents and I wish they would be more lenient.
Good people but stagnant opportunities to move up
Technician (Current Employee), New York NYJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: relaxed and easy going
Cons: no opportunities to move up or raises.
Xerox has a lot of good natured and hardworking people. Its a close knit community and everyone looks out for each other. Management is usually not on your back as long as your doing what your are required to do. I've learned a lot here. There is always a wide variety of training available to all employees to further their developmental needs. Most days are not typical. The day starts in the field at an account and you can either be there for 5 minutes or 2 hours depending of the issue your trying to resolve. The company has 401K and pension programs as well as Transit Checks. The only complaint is the lack of promotion. Most positions are held by senior employees that are trying to keep their jobs or the company itself is dong a lot of cutbacks and are not hiring anyone. In addition employees have not been seeing regular raises for years, many many years.
Productive and fast pace
Supervisor (Current Employee), Greeley, COJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: great friendly co workers
Cons: availability for coaching opportunities was minimal
Xerox is a call center environment that gave me the opportunity to advance from a Customer Care Representative into the Training environment as well as a management position with Supervising. The best thing about the job was being able to learn from co workers.
Sr. Network Engineer (Current Employee), Kings Mountain, NCJanuary 22, 2015
It's an OK place to work at. I have enjoyed and learned a lot while working here. I learned lot a bout new networking technologies, processes. The hardest part is that we don't get salary increases very often. The good thing about this company is that is international I had the chance to travel to several places.
Job was stressful but liked the interaction with customers.
Call Center Specialist (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: i loved the interaction with customers and coworkers.
Cons: people skills were not valued over metric adherence.
Answered inboud calls for our customer PENNDOT to provide information regarding driver's licenses and suspensions. The job required we maintain a certain number of calls handled, attendance, customer satisfaction and accuracy. I excelled in all but accuracy. Accuracy called for certain words to be spoken and/or certain screens be accessed even though you knew correct information or used words to respond to the customer.
Educational
Project Based Benefit Representative (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAJanuary 22, 2015
Cons: project based
I enjoyed the opportunity to work at Xerox. It gave me a better understanding of health insurance and pension benefits.
great
Customer Care Account Specialist (Former Employee), Utica, NYJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: good working conditons and earning possibilites
Cons: lack of consistant feedback on production and quality needs
Productive fun workplace, fast paced, friendly great benefits. Good earning possibilities. I loved processing information, and talking to the customers, on the other hand I would prefer more consistent feedback on the production and quality needs.

1 2 3 4 5

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more