Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 7,500 reviews matching the search
Mentally Exhausted
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAMay 25, 2017
I've learned a lot from the health care perspective and pension background. I'm versed on specifics about how health care works and its information I'm able to store. The pension information is extremely knowledgeable since the core of the information is black and white. The most enjoyable part of my job is resolving problems and making sure that it won't happen again. The hardest part of my job is listening to the problem, then conveying that issue to the next party in lay-mans terms, so its resolved and the core of the issue is resolved.
Not the greatest experience
Receptionist/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 25, 2017
There was only 2 weeks of training. The work environment was very loud and ghetto. The people who were hired did not look professional or behave professionally. The training was not conducted in a professional manner. The only thing that I liked is the fact that I became friends with people that I am still friends with today.
Pros
Convenient to home, good restaurants nearby
Cons
poor training environment, poor pay, bad work schedule
call center environment
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Alamogordo, NMMay 25, 2017
to answer phone and assist the customer in answering their question about how to place their order. how long the order would take to arrive. set them up for email communication when needed. let them know the benefits of using the online account as well as the mail order service. help the customer understand the benefits that were available to them.
Professional office environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMay 25, 2017
Contact Center sector of Xerox, it was very professional office setting. Handled outbound calls for quality health insurance and medicaid as well. Very easy job and they provide adequate training.
something for college students needing money
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSMay 25, 2017
take inbound calls for medicare patients for prescriptions and also setting up memberships fun laid back cool environment not really any rules was setup on the project i was on which meant an overall shutdown and they started it back up at the end of the year by that time i found another job
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no overtime
Busy call center
customer service rep (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 25, 2017
Customer service rep. in a csll center in the billing dept. help customers w r their cable, internet, telephone Bills, payments, equipment. Making sales based on our Customer service ratings
Pros
1 to 2. hour lunches
Cons
not enough english Reps.
great work place
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSMay 24, 2017
long work days that require you to take over 100 inbound calls a day, you learn how to properly deal with medicare, plans and coverages, great work place with a very nice environment.
Pros
plenty overtime
Cons
It was an interesting company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSMay 24, 2017
I would work for them again. I would definitely recommend this company to a friend or family member. I gained alot of customer service experience while working.
Disorganized
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COMay 24, 2017
Management provides answers and immediately makes changes that are different from the answers they provide. Information is usually inaccurate due to constant changes in the office.
productive, diverce work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 24, 2017
inbound call center .
required to be on phone at all times.
redirect customer to proper place.
solve every problem.
sell product to try and keep customer.
take payments. manage time on each phone call.
must display stellar numbers.(each month),(every day)
learned new in house systems.
learned about telephone company (sprint)
Micro Managed.
Cons
job

Want to know more about Xerox?

Ask a question
I had very good experience
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Menands, NYMay 24, 2017
Nice to have such a big development team, Really enjoyed all the changes and Requirement was pretty clear and main focus was to delivered the defect free code ahead of schedule.
Its a startoff
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 23, 2017
great job to start off. I wouldn't recommend making a living off of this type of job. Just a good job to start off as. Make sure to always stay to yourself.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 23, 2017
Great for first starters. Long hours, schedules will change from time to time. The atmosphere and staff is very inviting and pleasant. Also very professional .
The worst place to work
CSR/Floor Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 23, 2017
I Gave almost 11 years of my life to a company to get let go and find out I was not up for rehire. At Xerox I worked hard for the company and was never showed any respect and any care are concern. I will never tell any of my friends are family about this company
horrible supervisors
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  london kyMay 23, 2017
great pay bad supervisors basically, beee more sups that are uplifting and less moody ppl and thin they run the mf place bc their a "sup" . would go back if there was new people there. can't enjoy working if all ur working w is snobby people
Pros
2, 100 for one month
Cons
sups find way to point ya
Good Employee-friendly Oganization
IT Strategy Leader (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 23, 2017
Great company to work for, and has a good Corporate culture with loyal employees working for 25 to 30+ years. Company has gone through some restructuring in the recent past and will emerge as a successful organization.
Stressful
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MS 39157May 22, 2017
A typical day can be very stressful. It is not organized at all, and there should be authorized personnel in the bathrooms because of the unlawful use of narcotics and/or drugs occurring in the bathroom or outside in the parking lot. It is definitely not a job for older mature individuals to grow.
Pros
Class is the best
Cons
Not a company for older individuals
Management is poor
WA - Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WAMay 22, 2017
Management has no idea what reps have to deal with when it comes to customers. There's never enough help to deal with difficult issues. And heaven for bid you need time off.
Job 2
Scanning Clerk (Former Employee) –  Barbourville, KYMay 22, 2017
Pretty good place for a government contract. People were nice to but the work was okay. The contract was the same kind of work I did at my former employer before that at CSC. Except I think CSC was better at it.
Pros
good people
Cons
benefits weren't much
Fun and friendly pre-cleanroom environment.
Operator 2 (Kerfing Room) (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORMay 22, 2017
Dress in protective gear, check production goals for the day. Work at one of six workstations. Each workstation was a different stage of the assembling process of printer parts. I leaned how to multitask with a two-person team while doing the job of six people until more employees were hired.