Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 7,093 reviews matching the search
Good place for beginners in Customer Service
Customer service/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMarch 23, 2017
This company is great to work for if you are young and just starting off in customer service field.
but, if you have over 10 years of customer service, you will not get the just pay you deserve.
Pros
a lot of positivity coming from upper management especially with new Reps
Cons
they only paid $12.00 an hour
fasted paced environment, great opportunities for learning and take risks
Office Services Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 23, 2017
I was a remote employee who was required to manage multiple priorities with short deadlines so I was always busy. The workplace culture was friendly and there was always a willingness to help. The company encourages continuous learning and I was fortunate to take advantage of many learning opportunities.
Unorganized and unstructured
At Home Advisor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMarch 22, 2017
Only good for the money, it was from home which is nice but the team I worked for didn't really work together nor did anyone value each other's opinions or input.
Pros
Nothing really
Cons
Repetitive work and bossy management
Laid back atmosphere but needs better management
Transaction Processor (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 22, 2017
I enjoyed working here. It was a laid back atmosphere. I got to learn a lot of new things. The best part of the job was you could listen to music and I loved that.
Pros
Laid back atmosphere
Cons
could use better management
Great Copier Machines
Consumer Agent (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 22, 2017
They make great copier machines. You can always rely on a Xeroxed copy when you need duplicates of your files and paperwork. And the career opportunities are plentiful, especially if you want to move up and become a Supervisor.
Work, little reward if not upper mgt.
Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 22, 2017
Management willing to beat down employees when management does hot hit their bonus level, lower level employees are not allowed any type of bonus plan. 7 years of 5 out of 5 top performing employee, but only 2 raises in those 7 years due to lack of funds.
rewarding
Customer Representative for Medicare (counselor) (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 21, 2017
I enjoyed working here in the call center as I was able to actually help people. Medicare is hard to work with and understand for many and I was in a position to help these individuals obtain the care they needed and understand their costs and such.
The company will provide 40 hrs per week.
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCMarch 21, 2017
Will have 8 hrs on work day and learn the most while on the job. Management will work with you whether it is personal or otherwise.The hardest part of job is not enough efficient training. The most enjoyable part of the job is helped customer solve a problem.
Pros
will receive 40 hrs per week
Cons
might not always get the 40 hrs schedule you want
Too much downtime
Senior Key Operator (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYMarch 21, 2017
Not a whole lot to do and there is alot of downtime to twiddle your thumbs to. Management is very nice but its usually contract so no benefits or longevity.
Pros
has cafeteria
Cons
contract
Negitive place to work
Insert Machine Operator, Bindery Finishing (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORMarch 21, 2017
Not a good place to work. Their was no teamwork. No pay raise in four years. No guidance. They treat people like a number not a person. My supervisor was a great person.
Pros
Cons
Treat people like a number. No raises.

Want to know more about Xerox?

Ask a question
Good Corporation But No Advancement
Digital Reproduction Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 21, 2017
I've been with xerox for 13 years, its a good company& I need a change of scenery also a opportunity for advancement to prove I am worthy for the challenage
call center job
Customer Service Agent - Call Center (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 21, 2017
job itself is fairly manageable
learned to work with every type of culture
management needs improvement, however upper management is very helpful.
the hardest part of the job is keeping up with the daily changes that occurs frequently.
the most enjoyable part of the job is the actual job itself, being able to assist customers.
Pros
self explanatory day of work
Cons
job is always changing
Learning experience
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMarch 21, 2017
It was a learning experience. I don't think they had things in order there. Some of the department leaders were not trained correctly. They were so shorthanded from a layoff before I got there they let anyone become a management. No rules were enforced for everyone.
Pros
ok lunches
Cons
There was no control
productive and nice working lace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCMarch 21, 2017
i would say it is a nice place to work but there alot of supervisors who have no clue of what they are doing. And most of the time we are left to find answers to question asked by the cx on our own.
Ok Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMarch 21, 2017
they were ok to work for but were very new when i worked for them. they were not very organized and the fluctuating hours were not the best. They could have gotten better with management
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 21, 2017
Xerox was my first call center job and I feel as though it prepared me for the customer service role. The culture was ok I believe the hardest part of the job was working 3pm-12am
Good place to get experience in customer service.
Inbound Customer Care Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 20, 2017
Conduent is not a horrible organization to work for. A typical day is filled with leadership meetings, call monitoring,coaching and reporting. Unfortunately in the year I've been employed with the organization there hasn't been consistent management. The first SBU was very young, took the job lightly and left the first opportunity made available to her. My current SBU has been replaced by a 70 year old, unfamiliar with the line of business and neither have been able to offer myself or my counterparts the tools needed to grow. The job is in no way difficult. The most enjoyable part of the job is teaching others how to be good at what comes natural for me.
Pros
Company allows the opportunity to experience new roles for future growth.
Cons
Pay and incentives is almost absent.
Racist.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 20, 2017
This company hires young aggressive non-whites then pushes whites out the door without second thought.

I was put into a small cubicle with an extremely aggressive young woman of color who would not allow me to be myself.
Pros
Cons
Racist, geared toward under 25 age, hypocritical.
Grist Mill
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 20, 2017
They don't know which employees are valuable or what their contributions are. Everything is still a old boys network and either you have their favor or you don't.
does not give 2 straight days off
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Madison, MSMarch 20, 2017
ok place to work at. Great co workers, just need to have two straight days off instead of split days off.
Other than that the supervisors and the General Manager was great. Plenty of overtime.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9