Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 3,975 reviews matching the search
Great Job!!
Senior Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 13, 2016
I enjoy working with a diverse company that allows me to express themselves and advance in the company. The positive environment is great
Xerox
TEAM MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 12, 2016
Xerox was a company that was mainly geared towards making sure that deliverable got done at whatever the cost. Xerox is under new management since I worked there so no further info is available.
Cons
Short breaks, Not enough support
Great environment at Corporate Headquarters.
Senior eLearning Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CaFebruary 12, 2016
The work environment was pleasant. Many good relationships as a result of working there. Typically interacted with staff, reviewed materials, attended management meetings.
Pros
Independent work
Cons
Lack of communication with management
all great people and great places to work.
Software Engineer/Project Management (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 12, 2016
all great people and great places to work. I enjoy diversity of task from working with customers on requirements and all phases through support.
Worst Job Ever
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 12, 2016
Worst job i've ever had. They hire anybody, the pay is low, they treat their employees awful and the schedules are not accommodating. They REALLY don't care about employees, they just need a voice on the other end of that phone. They also hover over you if you're on a call too long.

They were so desperate for people on the floor that my training class had to take calls and we were only a week in training and didn't even take our first test. Awful. And the building is not clean. It's like they set up shop in an abandoned building.
Pros
If you're desperate, new in town and need a quick buck
Cons
Cons: read my review. Stay away from this place.
Soul Crushing
Present, Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAFebruary 11, 2016
Slow paced with little or no room for advancement in the company, a CEO with only a 25% approval rating from employees is indicative of the management style. Managers are hired from sales and know very little about the work at hand.
Pros
The location was close to home
Cons
Everything else
very competive copier market
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 11, 2016
very competitive marketing company in New York City. Well trined sales force. Made President's Club on two occasions.
Pros
good sales commission, excellent training
Cons
Congestion in New York City
Not a good company to work for
Customer Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 10, 2016
Xerox hires warm bodies. If you want to feel stimulated intellectually and emotionally, do not work for this company in any of its call centers.
Pros
pay
Cons
unrealistic expectations
Stiffling
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 10, 2016
Is a decent job if you are in a transitional period in your life. Not much opportunity to move higher up within the company. Morale in the place is weak.
Non-Productive with no positive work incentives
Transaction Processor (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARFebruary 10, 2016
This place is for those that have no desires to advance in the company. The pay is horrible and unfair and you never know how much you will be paid on a weekly basis. The work incentive is on production basis. It depends on how much work you do to how much you are paid. It is set up making it almost impossible to meet their quota regardless of how good you work. Very unfair.
Pros
Cons
everything unfair

Want to know more about Xerox?

Ask a question
Employees
Trainer/Manager trainee (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILFebruary 10, 2016
The caliber of the employees they would hire have no previous employment history or no prior customer service experience. Not knowing how to engage a conversation with the customers over the phone, or interacting with other employees starting altercations at the workplace
ok to work for
Supply Billing Associate (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXFebruary 10, 2016
an ok place to work, no employee loyalty, rampant favoritism, its the type of company that you do good in a who you know not what you know type of environment
fun work enviroment
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Madison, MSFebruary 10, 2016
very laid back place to work . I enjoy talking to the members they are very interesting I've talked to all kinds of people, doctors, lawyers, and even poor ones. I love the family oriented feeling there
Enjoyed my coworkers, management extremely umprofessional
Transaction processor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYFebruary 10, 2016
I liked my job, I did not find my duties very difficult and I was always a grade A processor. Management was extremely unprofessional and would yell across the floor at someone if they made a mistake. A lot of favoritism and unfairness, supervisors had no idea how to handle personnel issues professionally. I was humiliated by management when I accessed their "open door policy" by discreetly reporting wrong doing by a "favorited" fellow coworker. I was singled out by management and as a result I walked out. Management created an en extremely hostile work environment at ALL times.
Pros
My coworkers were great and i actually enjoyed doing my job
Cons
Unprofessional and extremely unfair management, unrealistic piece rate goal, no opportunity for advancement
Productive and great learning environment
Sales & Marketing Support/Professional Services (Current Employee) –  Xerox 1301 Ridgeview Lewisville TXFebruary 10, 2016
Excellent!!! Productive and great learning environment. Low salaries, constant lay-offs.

Summary
Xerox Technical Support Specialist/Customer Service/ Sales Marketing Support/Professional Services
Pros
Productive and great learning environment
Cons
Unstable
Cool place to start out
Call Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 10, 2016
The work enviroment was really ghetto and unorganized. You didnt get the help you needed when you got on the floor.This is a good temporary job if you are just starting out
A Learning Experience
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 9, 2016
Xerox appreciated their associates. They provided many benefits, perks, and the opportunity to receive additional training. Xerox is a leader in digital copy services.
Xerox Review
Customer Service Repersentive (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYFebruary 9, 2016
The thing i like most about working for xerox, is the 50/50 rafffels they have once a week and the choice of being able to dress down at work with paying a small fee, and all the money is donated to charity
Great words spoken at the top, but fall apart down the channels of management
Document Adviser (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, N.J.February 9, 2016
Xerox has taught me quite a lot with the offering of their E-Learning portal, and educational courses. I've enjoyed the challenges of learning to work with the state of the art equipment they've produced, and the face to face interaction with our clients.

The message & code of ethics sent from the top is great in the eyes of the public, but the reality is that the good business practices lose their value by the time they reach the bottom tiers of management.

It seems that the demands for reaching the magic numbers for revenue growth trump the good business ethics that have been preached to the employees.

Racial discrimination is a factor in determining advancement and pay increases. I believe that advancement/pay increases should be based on one's merit and achievements alone,and not compared with the wages of others of different races.

In their efforts to meet budget cuts, the use of attrition has diluted the quality of service delivered to the clients, and put an unfair burden on the employees mentally & physically.
Pros
Opportunity for education
Cons
End result of poor business ethics
Web chat technical support for Verizon cellular (Current Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COFebruary 8, 2016
These people know how to treat employees really well. As long as you work hard and put in your part they will help you to excel at your job.