Xerox
3,243 reviews

Xerox United States Employee Reviews

Learning new products, poor management
Senior Healthcare Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 23, 2015
Pros: Learning new things
Cons: Lack of interested managers, layoffs
Enjoyed work itself but job insecurity. Struggling to get better with the healthcare business. No raises, no encouragement about career advancement or even how you are doing in your present job. Always a threat that some people may have to be let go - totally nerve wrecking.
Call center
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 22, 2015
Pros: it was a job when I needed one
Cons: very repetitious and boring
I found this job to be very boring and unrewarding. I took this position because I hadn't been in the workforce for a couple years and this was a way to rebuild my confidence. My day basically consisted of taking customer service calls for Sprint one after another after another. There were no windows in the giant room we were in and they fit as many people in there as possible.
never good
Data Entry Clerk - Mail Clerk (Former Employee), lexington ky, 40505April 22, 2015
never had a good experience and will never go back. it was just horrible. the worst experience ive ever had working.management never help , nothing mattered
Busy call center
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Lacey, WashingtonApril 22, 2015
Constant inbound calls with very little time in between. Learned how to provide great customer service. The hardest part of the job is dealing with angry customers.
Great Work Place
Patient Care Associate (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 22, 2015
Great Work Place with friendly employees. Exceptional team and floor leaders. The toughest part of the job is maintaining emotional control while on a disruptive call
Horrid environment
Customer Service (Former Employee), Gresham, ORApril 22, 2015
A typical day consisted of talking to about 30 customers via telephone. The phone calls themselves weren't bad at all. It was the supervisor that I had that made it miserable, and was a huge factor in why I left. I did however learn many new things about different software and systems, how to properly handle upset customers, etc. My co-workers were amazing. They were always so willing to help, and some became close friends. The hardest part of working at Xerox would have to be the way I was treated by my supervisor. I could never do anything right, I was "bad at my job," and I was constantly talked down to, and like I was an idiot. On the bright side, the most enjoyable part was being able to make friends. The employees were amazing and accepting.
Productive multi-tasking environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Anderson, INApril 21, 2015
A typical day at work would consist of taking calls as a customer service agent. The environment is fun and relaxed. Your able to do crosswords, read, and puzzles in-between calls,
Fun place, questionable management
Technical Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee), Celebration, FLApril 21, 2015
Pros: Disney puns and close to amazing food places
Cons: working there
Typical day: Clock in, stay on the phones (or else), take a 15 min break, "back to the phones!" (*bullwhip crack*), 1hr lunch (dont expect this to last for long), "back to the phones!" (*bullwhip crack*), another 15 min break, "back to the phones!" (*bullwhip crack*). Fin
Nice place to work
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAApril 21, 2015
Pros: Relaxed environment
Cons: Prject based employment
Good place to be..i loved the fact that everyday was different.. not predictable...because we did several jobs for clients
Fun and workable enviroment
Customer Technical Support (Current Employee), Fargo,NDApril 20, 2015
Pros: Room to improve
Cons: 1 hour tardiness point for 1 minute late from break
Help clients with any trouble shooting that they might have. Everyday is new opportunity as we learn on how to trouble shoot a new trouble. I love working with management and ask them and propose how to improve existing step on how to trouble shoot a problem. I work with my co-workers with any question or help they need to solve a problem.
team work
CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Former Employee), El Paso, TXApril 20, 2015
Pros: working in a team
Cons: short breaks
The typical day at work was fun and exciting. It was fast paced. I learned to work on a team. Managment was average and they were somewhat helpful. My coworkers were very helpful. The hardest part of the job was de escalating calls from angry customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help out customers.
productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cary, NCApril 20, 2015
Pros: good pay and benefits
Takings calls to help customers order or refill medicine. Make payments and check plan benefits for the customers. Help customers reach out to their doctors for new prescriptions.
productive place to work with great supervisors
Technical Support (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 20, 2015
I enjoy working with people and taking calls. The hardest part of the day is the irate customers but even then it isn't that bad.
Good company
PRODUCTION SITE COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Albany NYApril 20, 2015
Good company with little advancement at times. Good managers and service organization. Salary is above average and raises come to those who work hard and excel.
great potential to grow despite the very confining point system
Customer Service Representative/Processor (Former Employee), Madison, MSApril 19, 2015
Pros: growth opportunities
Cons: short breaks, unfair point system
Xerox is a great conglomerate to work for. They offer opportunities for growth, especially if you're apt to learning and comprehending new information. We took between 200-300 calls per day along with 400-600 patient inquiries per day as well. The hardest part of the job was the point system and if you have a sick child be prepared to be in danger of losing your job. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new material and helping the patients.
Good Job
Lead Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 19, 2015
I enjoyed being a customer service assistant. Great place to start and learn customer service skills. Management is great, and the employees are too.
Great work envirnment
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Tempe, AZApril 18, 2015
Pros: Easy learning envirnment, great people
Cons: paying for lunch if I dont bring my own
I love my job. There are many opportunities that can be grasped with hard work and determination. it's a wonderful positive, happy work place where we feel like a family. This is just an amazing opportunity to work in an area that I have loved since the age of 2.
I do not recall that far in the past
Project Manager (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAApril 18, 2015
Pros: Average
Cons: Average
I do not have a clear memory of anything out of the ordinary The company was acquired so quickly I never acclimated into the culture.
xerox needs upgrades
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee), baton rougeApril 17, 2015
Pros: pto, off every weekend and hoildays state and federal, benefits
Cons: horrible hours, overworked, terrible equipment, paid per call, requested 3 months in advance days off
I was an excellent employee here. I am still eligible to return to this employer. I was not happy with training of employees and the managerment of the employer. The equipment was outdated and the space was I was provided was very brutal.They changed rules and management ever month. No one was ever on the same page. We were without a account manager an supervisor for 6 months and to this day no account manager. I would not recommend this job to anyone.
I have had an excellent experience working with this company.
Customer Care Supervisor (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 17, 2015
I have had an excellent experience working with this company and it's management. I would highly recommend this job as a place of employment.

1 2 3 4 5

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more

Xerox Salaries