Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 7,494 reviews matching the search
Busy call center
customer service rep (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 25, 2017
Customer service rep. in a csll center in the billing dept. help customers w r their cable, internet, telephone Bills, payments, equipment. Making sales based on our Customer service ratings
Pros
1 to 2. hour lunches
Cons
not enough english Reps.
great work place
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSMay 24, 2017
long work days that require you to take over 100 inbound calls a day, you learn how to properly deal with medicare, plans and coverages, great work place with a very nice environment.
Pros
plenty overtime
Cons
It was an interesting company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSMay 24, 2017
I would work for them again. I would definitely recommend this company to a friend or family member. I gained alot of customer service experience while working.
Disorganized
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COMay 24, 2017
Management provides answers and immediately makes changes that are different from the answers they provide. Information is usually inaccurate due to constant changes in the office.
productive, diverce work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 24, 2017
inbound call center .
required to be on phone at all times.
redirect customer to proper place.
solve every problem.
sell product to try and keep customer.
take payments. manage time on each phone call.
must display stellar numbers.(each month),(every day)
learned new in house systems.
learned about telephone company (sprint)
Micro Managed.
Cons
job
I had very good experience
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Menands, NYMay 24, 2017
Nice to have such a big development team, Really enjoyed all the changes and Requirement was pretty clear and main focus was to delivered the defect free code ahead of schedule.
Its a startoff
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 23, 2017
great job to start off. I wouldn't recommend making a living off of this type of job. Just a good job to start off as. Make sure to always stay to yourself.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 23, 2017
Great for first starters. Long hours, schedules will change from time to time. The atmosphere and staff is very inviting and pleasant. Also very professional .
horrible supervisors
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  london kyMay 23, 2017
great pay bad supervisors basically, beee more sups that are uplifting and less moody ppl and thin they run the mf place bc their a "sup" . would go back if there was new people there. can't enjoy working if all ur working w is snobby people
Pros
2, 100 for one month
Cons
sups find way to point ya
Good Employee-friendly Oganization
IT Strategy Leader (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 23, 2017
Great company to work for, and has a good Corporate culture with loyal employees working for 25 to 30+ years. Company has gone through some restructuring in the recent past and will emerge as a successful organization.
Stressful
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MS 39157May 22, 2017
A typical day can be very stressful. It is not organized at all, and there should be authorized personnel in the bathrooms because of the unlawful use of narcotics and/or drugs occurring in the bathroom or outside in the parking lot. It is definitely not a job for older mature individuals to grow.
Pros
Class is the best
Cons
Not a company for older individuals
Management is poor
WA - Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WAMay 22, 2017
Management has no idea what reps have to deal with when it comes to customers. There's never enough help to deal with difficult issues. And heaven for bid you need time off.
Job 2
Scanning Clerk (Former Employee) –  Barbourville, KYMay 22, 2017
Pretty good place for a government contract. People were nice to but the work was okay. The contract was the same kind of work I did at my former employer before that at CSC. Except I think CSC was better at it.
Pros
good people
Cons
benefits weren't much
Fun and friendly pre-cleanroom environment.
Operator 2 (Kerfing Room) (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORMay 22, 2017
Dress in protective gear, check production goals for the day. Work at one of six workstations. Each workstation was a different stage of the assembling process of printer parts. I leaned how to multitask with a two-person team while doing the job of six people until more employees were hired.
Productive and fun company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 22, 2017
Typical day at work would consist of , me coming on to the production floor and logging on to my computer and taking calls from Sam's Club members ( current campaign ) helping with orders and whatever the member request . Working there , I have learned how to have patience and speak with people over the phone, about issues that are very upsetting to them . Also have learned ways to clam members down and handle the call as needed. The culture in the work place is very interesting , and is a fun vibe. The hardest part of the job is when you cant resolve the issue over the phone and have to call the member back. I enjoy the job the most when I am able to assist members and help them with all the issues they have .
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Worked hard but there were many rewards
Admin Aide (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 22, 2017
My last job was in Human Resources. Each day had its challenges. A typical day consisted of completed my manager's in basket work left from the day before, reviewed new applicants resumes and scheduled interviews. I learned how to multitask and extensive computer skills like power point and excel. The hardest part of the job was trying to get everything done in one day. I did learn to excel in multitasking which was a plus in getting the work done. Most of the managers excelled in their jobs and were well liked by their employees. Employees worked hard but were well compensated. Morale was fair, once more people were laid off, more work had to be done with less people. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to meet many people who came in the office to be interviewed plus becoming friends with many of the folks I worked with. I retired in 08. Would like to work part time in a job I enjoy to get out of the house and earn extra money.
Pros
large, growing company, good benefits and good salary
Cons
many layoffs which caused low morale
It's a call center
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTMay 22, 2017
This is a call center that takes inbound calls for the most part. People only call when they have an issue so they are already upset by the time they get to you. it's nice when you can turn it around to a positive outcome, but that doesn't happen often.
Good people. Busy work.
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAMay 22, 2017
Standard call center work. High queue times. The work place was always filled with people. Everyone just read out of a knowledge base.

Lots of cool people. Manager was barely around and always changing.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
No management
Basic Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 22, 2017
I would never recommend this employer to anybody. They do not work with peoples schedules. They do not care if you are sick and cannot work. Overall horrible company.
Great co-workers
Leave of Absence Specialist (Former Employee) –  Little Falls, NJMay 22, 2017
This was a place where you learned a lot and you were able to advance in the company, if you worked for it. Co-Workers I met are some of my friends for life. Great Place and atmosphere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9