Xerox Employee Reviews in United States

Found 5,807 reviews matching the search
Fun and clean environment. Safe. Good people to work with
Customer Service Rep/ Apple Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJuly 22, 2016
Customer service is what I love to do. I take great pleasure in being able to help customers and solve issues. Taking inbound calls for customers with technical and account/billing issues is a fun way to earn money. Dealing with technology and fixing issues on a daily basis brings joy and happiness to me as a person learning new things about products and devices as I go and helping people solve their problems.
Pros
Working with people and technology
Cons
Far travel distance Wear and tear on vehicle
Clling center
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 21, 2016
Work ws good. I enjoyed helping the customers. Upper mngement needs work. There ws few good co-workers. The hardest prt ws the job ws not being ble to help people sometimes. The best prt ws helping those that I could.
Okay place to work for
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJuly 21, 2016
Nice place to work for the only problem I had was that they held my attandence against me after I got into a car accident
Work in progress
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 21, 2016
A great company to build in however they do have a lot of mistakes that need to be tended to. Also there needs to be more care for the employees so that they feel appreciated.
Nice working place and environment
Sr. iOS Developer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 20, 2016
Very nice environment and friendly nature management.
My co-workers also nice.
The most enjoyable part of the job is every weekend we used to go to the picnic.
Xerox Day in the life
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  2828 Enterprise DrJuly 20, 2016
Was a very fast paced but enjoyable job. It had its stressful moments but once u got past that your day went by fast. Is very easy to learn
No work life balance
Customer Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJuly 20, 2016
Working for this company, I didn't have a life. They constantly changed schedules as well as supervisors, and when it comes time to request time off it is like pulling teeth. I wouldn't recommend working here.
Pros
Off Days
Cons
No Life
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAJuly 20, 2016
The days at work were very great and it really didn't impact my life, they were really flexible on schedule and i loved that.
don't waste your time only pick this job if you really need the money
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 19, 2016
the manager is very unprofessional. He never communicates with with his team on how the projects are going and how much do we need to do to finish the daily quota also forget about having any plans after work they never tell you what time are you leaving until 5 minutes before they let you go. the opportunities of advancement are non-existent. the manager lied to me i was told i would work from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. and he would make us come at 5 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. overall i would never recommend this job to anyone unless they really need the money.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
bad manager, extremely long hours, stressful work environment
bad work environments
Humana Billing and Enrollment Customer service (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJuly 19, 2016
to much drama at the job I like peaceful environments and there was know room for growth and needed a better schedule .The company can use better leaders in charge of things
Pros
close to home
Cons
didnt pay enough
Great Company
At Home Adviser (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJuly 19, 2016
At home adviser role, I have had 11 supervisors in 7 months, the concept and supervisors are great but the OM's and above have no real idea of how to steer a ship this size, Leads to mass confusion and disorganization.
Pros
Work From Home, Good Hours and OT
Cons
Poor upper management, Disorganized
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 19, 2016
Overall the company is very laid back and it is an easy job if your patient and a quick learner. If you do your job well it's easy to excel and move up in the company.
Pros
Free food every so often, a lot of overtime, gift cards ect for extra overtime.
Cons
Angry customers, frequent changes
Call Representative
excellent customer service (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 19, 2016
A typical day at work for me is getting everything done that i possibly can until it is time to clock out. I am very focused when tasked are provided to me and get them done in a timely manner. Being able to have fun on the job is all in how you manager your time while getting work done. It is up to the employee how to make there job fun.
Pros
long lunches
Cons
short breaks
Ok to gain some experience
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 18, 2016
It's an ok job to gain experience and insight in software development. I only wish that there was more opportunities for growth.
Unempathetic and unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 18, 2016
This has been the worst job I have ever had, upper management lacks empathy and expects you to work like a robot. There is such a negativity in the work place there is low morale. There is a lack of professionalism and there is just a lack of care overall. People aren't excited about what they do and will take any opportunity to go work somewhere else.
Pros
Company potlucks
Cons
No raises for good job performance
Pays the bills
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 18, 2016
Pays the bills. It paid the bills, but it only paid the bills if you catch my drift. While paying bills, it didn't not pay bills. It didn't not not not leave bills unpaid. Make sense?
Pros
Pays the bills
Cons
It only pays the bills
Decent entry level employment
Agent (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 18, 2016
A decent entry level call center environment yet I quickly found other opportunities of higher pay which also offered far more opportunities for advancement
Pros
Great Cafeteria
Cons
Depending on the department, the nature of callers.
not a secure company
Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJuly 18, 2016
This company just laid off people in march 2016. Now they are hiring again but not rehiring any of the people they laid off a few months ago
Basic call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 16, 2016
High turnover, low compensation, poor work environment. This job is for young kids. They will hire anyone and fire you for anything they can.
Pros
Cons
everything
It was very productive job, a very good learning experience
Mailroom clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 16, 2016
this job was a very good experience that I had with them, I did learn a lot, and I really enjoy it my co-workers, on the hardest part of the job was sometimes we had too many copy jobs that we did not had enough time to finish it on time, and client got mad, other than that it was a very productive time that I had with Xerox.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9