Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 7,876 reviews matching the search
What I learned
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Madison, MSJuly 20, 2017
I've learned multitasking through more than two systems while on a call and typing. It is easy to help the member and be very respect to the member at all times.
Pros
Cons
Short Breaks
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 20, 2017
Handling inbound (80+) and outbound calls in a professional manner, utilize multiple applications to assist customers efficiently and in a timely manner.
Great enviornment with many opportunities to grow
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 20, 2017
It was a fun learning enviornment, along with being fast paced and competitive. I loved the people i worked with making it an exciting place to work. The managment is very involved within the company.
Xerox used to be a great company to work for, but not anymore.
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  NYJuly 20, 2017
Company is struggling. In order to reduce expenses, they are rapidly moving jobs to Jamaica, Guatemala, and Canada. Reductions in force happen frequently. If you're interested in sales, your job may be safe. If you're looking for an admin role of any kind, I'd look elsewhere.
Pros
Virtual office opportunities if interested (closed offices across the US)
Cons
Long hours, non-competitive salaries and benefits, offshoring jobs to Guatemala, Jamaica, & Canada
training was a blast
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WAJuly 20, 2017
i had one of the best training instructors at Xerox. I really liked working for the company it was never the customers it's when you are supposed to have accommodations and turn in all the appropriate paper work you do not always get those accommodations you never stay on with one supervisor we were constantly being moved around which is not realty a bad thing gives you experience with different supervisor but you will get a supervisor who will tell you that you need to be at work even if you were in a car accident
Pros
you meet all differnet people
Cons
supervisors
Don't recommend
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAJuly 20, 2017
Really standard boring contract call center job. The same thing all day and then repeat till the center was shut down and all the employees were laid off due to poor management.
counter productive
Certified Trainer (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NCJuly 19, 2017
Too many people in upper management making decisions that were not conducive to the working environment. Worked for company for 9 years and never received a raise. My salary was based off of production work that I earned before being promoted. I was always told there was a freeze on raises, then when it was time for a raise, I was told I had maxed out.
Pros
excellent health benefits
Very fast pace and great environment.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 19, 2017
Took inbound calls from customers wanting to pay bills, make payment arrangements, and etc. Because of my pass experience with customer service I can engage in a great conversation.
Terrible
Customer Care Associate II (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 19, 2017
Terrible, managers suck, pay suck, supervisors suck, and the upper management suck. They are inconsiderate, selfish, and expect CSR's, and tl's to do everything while they sent in their offices or desk all day doing nothing.
Productive and Fun place
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 19, 2017
Great place to start a new oppourtnity. Team are great and very supportive. Always new and exciting day to start your day with all the team mates. Great cultural support and very friendly members to work with. Higly recommend this company
Pros
Great Cultural support
Cons
no over time option
Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 19, 2017
The National Football League is a professional American football league consisting of 32 teams, divided equally between the National Football Conference and the American Football Conference. The NFL is one of the four major professional sports leagues in North America, and the highest professional level of American football in the world
Stressful, incompetent managers.
Managed Services High Profile Accounts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJuly 18, 2017
Xerox is currently laying off every six to twelve months. They have been since 2010.
Xerox is in the middle of a failing effort to relocate jobs from Rosemont, IL to Guatemala.
There is NO job security!
Pros
Cons
Over worked, no security, incompetent management, no direction.
Xerox is a nice place to work for someone with no responsibilities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJuly 18, 2017
Xerox pays on an ABC rate..begins with base pay $12.45 per hr and the more calls you take, the more money you make. This job is more for college students, living at home, with no major responsibilities, monthly obligations.
Pros
free coffee and tea
Cons
too hard to earn decent salary
nice place to work
Transaction Processor (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 18, 2017
I work in the mailroom and scanning. I worked part-time which i like because i care for my kids. I had half hour lunch break 15 mins break in the afternoon
Talk Talk Talk
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJuly 18, 2017
Start your shift 10 hours a day, never stop talking. Learned how to work cell phones, made good friends, loved working with all the staff, the hardest part of the job was not giving everyone credit for services gone wrong. Loved the bonuses.
Pros
Long hours of answering complaints
Cons
Cant solve complex issues on the fly
na
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INJuly 18, 2017
Only worked for xerox a short time before we switched to coduent but a typical day at work is answering calls working cases and 2 15 min breaks and lunch for 30.
Terrible Job!
Data Entry Processor (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTJuly 18, 2017
This job was terrible the training sucked!! and the supervisor only ever yelled at everyone for doing things wrong, but could never show anyone how to fix mistakes.
good job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 18, 2017
worked here for a year or so it was a great place with great people. the pay was fair and stayed the same the whole time I was there until I received a raise
good company
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJuly 18, 2017
great people. fast environment. long training. great for career advancing. flexible. comfortable clothing is allowed. test required for before getting hired
Managing
Manager (Former Employee) –  PAJuly 18, 2017
Managing position was kept very busy with multiple responsibilities and gave you a lot to learn. You need to network and rely on your network to learn

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.