Xerox
3,405 reviews

Xerox Employee Reviews

A great job if you are people oriented and love working with computers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMay 28, 2015
Pros: Training, breaks, experience
Cons: Complicated programs, hard to catch up once behind, not many benefits
Every day was a new experience that prepared you for what was to come. The training was great and much needed and management was there to help every step of the way. There was a lot of good people that made the experience so much better. Learning more about computers and people every day helped better myself as a person. The hardest part was keeping up the standards and expectations. Once behind it was hard to catch up. Trainers were the part of the job I liked the most. They helped out as much as possible and even gave individual attention. Also making you fell part of the family from the beginning
Keeps you busy
Receptionist duties (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILMay 27, 2015
Answer phones and transfer to correct employee,
Reserve conference rooms
Check and stock supplies in copy areas
Greet guests
Stock kitchen areas
Enjoyed meeting people.
It is what it is
Inbound Sales Rep (Current Employee), Lexington, KYMay 27, 2015
To some it's a comfortable job, to others it's something to do, and to some others it is a pit stop job. This is glorified factory work where you are on the grind for wages that are less than the worth of the work.
overall good place to work at.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Wichita Falls, TXMay 27, 2015
the people that work there are great my hours aren't the best. other than that its great. easy to move up in the company as well.
productive
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Federal Way, WAMay 26, 2015
my typical work day is taking calls and providing customer service for the customer, taking payments, and answering general question about customer account, very fast pace environment which I enjoy
Ability to work remote and great team dynamic!
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), Cary, NCMay 26, 2015
Pros: Fantastic manager, great team, challenging work
Cons: Healthcare, constant change in leadership, no advancement opportunity
A typical day at work is never "typical". I average about 40-60 req's at a time and they vary from senior level executives to entry level call center employees. I am responsible for the full recruiting cycle. I source, screen, interview, schedule follow up interviews with managers, create offers, and move the candidate through the entire hiring process (drug and background and onboarding).
My manager is fantastic! I supported him from the day i began until about 3 weeks ago when the structure was changed. Our team has now been broken up and that has been the most difficult part of the job as of late.
I have never stopped learning in this position. My previous supervisor was a consumate professional, a past president for SHRM, and has always encouraged me to keep abreast of all current HR processes and law.
Great place to work great environement
Customer Support Written Resolution (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXMay 26, 2015
Pros: great environment, good training, helpful and supportive staff
Cons: Jobs outsourced to Latin America
Laid back, friendly environment. Staff was very helpful and supportive.
Management was very approachable and fair. structured work and consistent work load.
Friendly environment
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Sandy, UTMay 26, 2015
Pros: tech support and customer service
Cons: quotas and queues.
It all depends on the project.

Calls fielded in regards to the United States Department of Agriculture's Forestry Service tech support are often fun and engaging, but filled with the same strife as other IT fields. Calls regarding the Direct Xpress prepaid card for Social Security benefits were typically draining and exhausting.
Cant Make a Career with this company
Workforce Analyst (Current Employee), Bolingbrook, ILMay 26, 2015
Pros: A check make more than minimum wage
Cons: short breaks/no raises/impossible to make ends meet
Working with this company is not very gratifying, if an individual just wants call center experience and to make a little bit of change this would be okay provided your not attempting to support yourself and have no plans of doing anything else in life. The company doesn't give raises and they feel any move (if available unless you become a Supervisor) is a transitional move.
Fun Place to work
Client Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 26, 2015
Fun place to work great people. Lots of free food, contest to win major products ie. tv's computers, printers. Vendors are always there to help with your sale.
This job seemed enjoyable... until after training
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee), Cary, NCMay 26, 2015
Pros: Catered lunches (not free, however)
Cons: Short breaks; not enough parking spaces
A typical day at Xerox would be receiving inbound calls from irritated and rude customers (minus a few nice ones), and assisting them with their problems that were more often than not caused by Xerox's disorganization. My co-workers were all friendly and my team felt like a family, but the "bloodline" ended at the upper management, who were always rude and disrespectful to the lower employees. Despite the management being rude and unhelpful, I did manage to gain some customer service experience and finished my training at the top of the class, resulting in a promotion. The hardest part of this job would be getting a supervisor to help when you have a difficult situation that requires their attention. They will do everything they can to avoid taking over your problems. This may be a little harsh, but I cannot think of one thing I would classify as enjoyable at Xerox.
Overall productive and fun environment to be involved with
Configuration Spares Manager (Current Employee), WEBSTER NYMay 26, 2015
Pros: Corporate support of not only customer satisfaction, but also employee satisfaction
Cons: n/a
Past years mananerial experience very good and enhancing. Day to day building Teamwork concept and team being very receptive of this plan.

Challengibg at times is when TTM reviews are delayed and requires other areas of support to complete overall tasks. Causing product plan lauch timing slippage and revised delivery dates to customers.
Great hours to work
Data Processor (Former Employee), London, kyMay 26, 2015
Department is ok to work in. I was cross trained on different jobs which was hard to keep production up. Left early majority of the time on Thursdays and Fridays due to work shortage. Co-workers are awesome.
Great training and opportunity
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMay 25, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company. It has amazing room for growth and stability. The trainers make it easier to transition out of the training environment to the call center floor
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COMay 23, 2015
Pros: Benefits, monthly Incentives
Cons: healthcare
Co-workers are cool, easy to apply job requirements, the hardest part of the Job is escalation that needs to be done with position to help them understand the situation.
Fun workplace
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAMay 23, 2015
I like the fact that you get paid weekly. The pay is not that great, it is hard to get permanent within the company, and the work load is too much for little pay. It was a good starter job though.
Fun workplace!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Redmond, WAMay 22, 2015
I liked that they took the time to train for 3 weeks, but when I had asked for additional training, I kept getting told they would take care of it. Weeks would go by and I had asked my supervisor for additional help. Even went to HR! Nothing was done so my scores were low! As an employee trying to represent the company, I felt I should have gotten the help I needed instead of being pushed to the side. I enjoyed my coworkers very much otherwise.
Great Place to work
City Of Pomona-Systems Technician (Current Employee), Pomona, CAMay 22, 2015
Responsible for Providing first-level technical support. Maintaining, developing, and supporting personal computers, servers, and local area networks. Including system maintenance, workstation support, Internet connectivity, security services. Remote connectivity such as RDP, and VNC.

I work with excellent professionals very knowledgeable.
I love the work environment.
Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 22, 2015
Prior authorizations, file for appeals and grievances. Talk to Dr. offices and fill prescriptions so members can get their medications
Great peers but stressful environment
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAMay 22, 2015
Pros: gain experience and skill in verbal communication
Cons: moral is not a number priority in work environment
working consistently on the phone and handling customers complaints was not so much an issue. But the handling of employees and commitment to make the environment worker friendly lacked tremendously.

1 2 3 4 5

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more

Xerox Salaries