Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 8,290 reviews matching the search
Okay place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 24, 2017
I was a great place you get to meet new people everyday and you can also advance within the company. You help the customers solve what ever problems they are having.
Xerox is on the tip of the iceburg
Human Resource Generalist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN 46241September 24, 2017
Xerox is a fast paced enviroment surronded by a team who doesnpt mind getting in and going for the challenge. Management could use more training when it comes to interacting with it's employees.
job culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 24, 2017
you have to be able to handle high call volume and high pressure to get sales quota and not to mention that you may not get a good supervisor that is very helpful
Pros
training is helpful and informative
Cons
high pressure sales
Laid Off
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORSeptember 24, 2017
I was laid off after 18 years like many other of my co-workers. Xerox has become a culture of quick wins, and poor foresight.
Upper management is slow to respond, and didn't seem to want to listen to employee feedback. CEO wasn't personable and was quite harsh.
Pros
Was able to work from home, decent health benefits, 401K
Cons
Downsizing, outsourcing, poor upper management
Team work and educational
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 23, 2017
An work steady environment where you have the opportunity to gain knowledge on great and useful communication skills and techniques. Xerox is an great company with great employment opportunities.
Best job
Billing (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILSeptember 22, 2017
Never did the fact they I had no experience matter. I was trained and had the opportunity to grow corporately. My manager was awesome. I was able to keep the job for a long time.
I don't have anything good to say
Tech. Support (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 21, 2017
This job is really stressful. If you can deal with rude, disrespectful customers and people always upset about their bill and service then by all means try it out. I did not like this position at all.
Stressful and Unstable Work Environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 21, 2017
The company is going through a lot of changes. Morale is down and everyone is looking over their shoulder to see who will be the next one to get fired.
It was ok fun, always something new and interesting to learn.
Data Entry Clerk and collections (Former Employee) –  Montego bay, JamaicaSeptember 20, 2017
My time there was well spent I got a great training(phone etiquettes, punctuality, time management, hard and soft skills) also a very clear understanding in collections, sales, customer service.I did a little data entry as well in a bankruptcy department on mortgages. That's where I started aiming or I should say going towards my dreams and it was a really good run. My manager was always on point whatever it is once its job related she's always ready to win the war. With the goals in place a few items were used as motivation to ensure you meet goal. The hardest part of the job is just leaving messages I love the idea of getting right party contacts even if they're not gonna make payments it still boost me to push. I love the idea of ending or being ranked as #1 on a monthly basis not only for the fame but when I recv my pay check I can say hard work really pay off
Pros
Subsidy
Cons
Short breaks, health care
Best job out of college 20 years ago
Production Solutions Executive (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CASeptember 20, 2017
Best job training 20 years ago! Best place to start my sales career. Not a good company any more as technology and the world has changed since I worked there.
i hated this job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 20, 2017
the managers at Xerox needs people skills the only great thing going for them is that they will let you take off as much as needed but as far as the managers go they really suck at what they do truth is the light of the world............letting it shine
Its a job.
Knowledge Author (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 20, 2017
Low pay, lots of stress, rich yet incompetent upper management, company profits on employee misery so if you have another job option, take it instead.
Pros
Uhh... slightly better than being homeless?
Cons
Low-pay, long hours, inept-bordering-on-fraud upper management, fulla backstabbing lying weasels and kissasses, company makes a profit off all employee "benefits" like 401k or HSA, or when they outsourced HR to the phillippines, or stopped paying out residual vacation pay without telling anyone. This could take some time, how many characters do I have?
Best Days of Xerox are Behind
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILSeptember 20, 2017
Xerox is not the same company it was when I started almost twenty years ago. The last ten years seems like the company has tried many things to stay relevant, but they are moving off shore and don't understand the damage that is being done to the customer base.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
No future
As a contract employee, there was not guarantee of permanent employment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYSeptember 20, 2017
For the time I was there, I learned a lot of technical information of Verizon phones. Not only did I learn the various troubleshooting aspect of my position, I also had to see opportunities to save the customer money but at the same time increase the profits of Verizon.
Best job I've had so far.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCSeptember 19, 2017
Xerox was the best job I've ever had. It became quick-paced after a few weeks of being on the floor but it was a easy job and if you didn't know the answer you had different systems, team leads, and supervisors who were there to help.
Pros
Hours, Pay
Cons
Fast Paced, Self learning experience
Its a contract company.
Sales (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 19, 2017
I am hired to work for the company in support of another. Not a temp to hire but Xerox or Conduent as it is now employs me and others to work for their contracted company.
Pros
No weekends, various shifts available, promote from within so there is room for advancement
Cons
Turn around too close to open enrollment
Professional workplace
Systems Development Senior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 19, 2017
Professional workplace with dedicated employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a great team that was focused on meeting the needs of the client. Also, Xerox supported working from home.
Temporary job placement
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORSeptember 19, 2017
I didn't get the chance to really see what the culture was about, as I was just temporarily placed there from college placement. I can't really accurately describe the work place, as it was about 12 years ago.
Great company to work for.
Client Associate Reporting and Analysis (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 19, 2017
Flexible hours with option to telecommute. Local management is reliable. The hardest part of the job is there is no local office for regular employee interactions since all employees work at client sites or telecommute.
Constant Change
Manager Business Operations NA and Canada (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYSeptember 19, 2017
Unfortunately the company has taken a different strategy and has eliminated my position as well as the other US Managers in my organization.. Try doing more with less will only make other employees leave on their own.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Stressful working conditions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval