Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 6,368 reviews matching the search
Health Care Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 5, 2016
Leadership are unqualified and unprofessional. The locations are dirty and most employees are aggressive and often fight and argue in common areas of the building.
Pros
Offer at home positions
Cons
Bad leadership
Xerox
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, MS 39110December 4, 2016
I've learned how to give excellent customer service. Colleagues on my team were helpful, management not so helpful. We learned how to stick together as a team to complete a task without management.
Pros
pay
Cons
environment
Horrible supervisors and management
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 3, 2016
They treat you horrible and don't care what you have to say. They never see what good you are doing at your job, only what you're not doing. I couldn't work there anymore.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
Mentally challenging
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Federal Way, WADecember 3, 2016
I loved speaking with the various different people every day and the ability to help them. I loved the fast paced environment and co workers. The hardest part was the mental fatigue of 4, 12 hour days. Lol
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
Long days
Constant work movement
Tech Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCDecember 2, 2016
Assisting customers with their technical support issues
Learning how to utilize the multiple computer screens daily
Management team was ok
My co workers were all over the place most of the time
Hardest part was not being able to give the customer everything they want
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INDecember 2, 2016
The employers were great created a very comfortable work environment, several incentive programs, and holidays were always fun, very casual, laid back place to work!
Worst
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCDecember 2, 2016
I worked for Sprint under Xerox. Horrible, horrible horrible. They do not care about employees. Will fire you at the drop of a dime( highest turnover rate). When I resigned( was not fired), 2 months later they were closing the site. Didn't surprise me one bit.
Productive Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 2, 2016
A typical work day is good.
I learned how to give customers the satisfaction if they are irritated.
My co-workers are helpful we all help each other and try too direct each other in the best direction.
There really isn't a hard part on my job everything that I do, I try my best to make no mistake. If I make a mistake I learn from it and not dwell on it. Make sure it doesn't happen again.
The most enjoyable part is De-escalating the caller on the other line.
Great place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 1, 2016
Xerox is a great place to work there are plenty of opportunities and advancement in the company . Definitely is a great place and has great balance between job and home life
Pros
Great place, Great opportunities
not great
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 1, 2016
Management is mismanaged, high turn overrate. High pace environment. But turn over rate is so high easy chance for advancement. Low pay rates for the amount of work that is asked of you.
Pros
benefit package
Cons
might have to wait for a seat when you clock in
Xerox
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 1, 2016
long hour that did not pay well enough for the amount of pressure that was put on me. the training did no adequately teach me how to perform well.
Bad place to work
Tier 1 Technician (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 1, 2016
Training is a pressurized joke and not complete.
Will be thrown into cold water early stating "need" of people on the floor ... it's a ruse they do to everyone.
Will not work with your scheduling needs and put pressure on your personal/family life for company purposes.
Is willing to risk employee health & safety on the bad winter weather days in order to stay open!!!
Pros
Cons
Hire just about anyone to be a manager
Flexible Schedule
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Elkridge, MDDecember 1, 2016
What enjoyed most was the flexibility in you schedule. I was afforded the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week (Monday & Friday's, selected by the Director).
Pros
Flexibility
Stressful (would not recommend )
CSR (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 30, 2016
I worked there for a year and a half very poor management You can ask a supervisor a question and they never know the answer. Stressful and drama environment all upper management talk about each other and complain about eacother to employees about work not getting done. They expect you to never ever be a minute late ( like we can controle weather, highway crashes etc.) and never miss even if family emergencies.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Stressful environment
okay
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCNovember 30, 2016
I would go in call center be sure all updates needed were posted and received calls to assist with Humana. It was a different job culture for me I do not prefer working in call center environment.
Blah
Sprint Customer Service Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 30, 2016
Let this be your last option/choice for a job. This job will leave you with no life, over worked and under paid. Management dont care about issues that may arrive in you life. You need to be at work when you are suppose to be there no matter what.
Fast-paced; Productive - Not great management
Customer Care Associate (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 30, 2016
Overall, Xerox is not a bad place to work. One of the biggest benefits is that you can work from home, saving a great deal of money on commuting, among other things. You also get paid-training, and get to be a part of a team generally filled with interesting individuals from all over the United States. Work is fast-paced, and there is never a dull moment.

However, there are some glaring problems that stick out like a sore thumb:

- Disconnect with management. From the upper management, down to our supervisors, down to our advisors, there is a terrible disconnect. Misinformation gets strewn around constantly, and at times it seems like our upper management team has no idea what actually goes on or how to fix certain problems (such as attendance).

- Poor compensation. Base pay is excellent, starting around $10/hr, and you can qualify for RBC (results-based compensation). However, maintaining any significant level of RBC is nearly impossible, and how it works is not very apparent. Additionally, there are no raises for tenured employees. You could be there for 5 years, and still be making your starting pay.

- Lack of opportunities for advancement. If you're looking for a place where you can grow as an individual, this may be the right job for you. But if you're looking for the opportunity to move up into a leadership position, this is not an excellent place to be. Lower performers tend to be promoted before the highest-performing employees, and its possible to have a top performer that's been there for 2 years still stuck in an advisor role while someone who has been
  more... there for 3 months advances and moves up.  less
Pros
Fast-paced, Work From Home, Decent pay, Great benefits
Cons
Lack of advancement, No raises, Terrible management
good pay bad hours
(HELP DESK) CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 30, 2016
xerox has really good incentives and bonuses but if you have kids i wouldn't recommend it, the schedules are trash, the supervisors are lazy and the policies they have in place are a little to drastic. in training we were told the schedules go by attendance but that was a lie , i was there every day on time and still got a trashy schedule. i hated it there, and the distance i had to drive to get there was absolutely not worth it. if you do not have kids and your young i do suggest you apply because the money is the only thing good about the company, everything else, i could honestly pass on.
Pros
money
Cons
schedules
Good company to work for
Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDNovember 29, 2016
Company itself offers decent benefits. Hired us at a certain time as to not offer us holiday pay it was all a strategy they planned to hire tech support reps for the iPhone 7 release.
Pros
Worked from home
Cons
Everything that came with working at a subpar contracted call center still existed
Xerox Managed Services
Account Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYNovember 29, 2016
I get to travel to different Xerox clients and work in a variety of industries at the client locations. I have also had permanent on site assignments.