Xerox

4.4K reviews

Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 3,950 reviews matching the search
Terrible place to work!!!!
EA Specialist (Former Employee) –  All Star/XerosFebruary 6, 2016
It is just high school all over. If you are in the click, you have it made.If you like to work with overweight women who think they are something else then you'll love this place.The management consists of arrogant,pompous,know it all women who couldn't get or keep any other job. They only want to hire young inexperienced kids who they can mold and form into their own way of thinking.They don't want someone who thinks for themselves or has their own option.So, if want headaches,stress, and being treated like dirt, then this is the place for you!!!!
Pros
Cons
being treated like a child and disrespected
Going down hill...
Client Site Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 6, 2016
The company use to be wonderful to work for, but it is slowing falling apart. It is now being split into two companies and the future is uncertain. It is a scary situation.
Pros
Employees I work with
Cons
Uncertainty of the companies future
Not paid enough
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 5, 2016
The company would have been a good experience if I was getting paid more. The Home Depot opened a call center through ACS and we received inbound calls from customers/future customers.
Cons
Pay rate
Horrible conditions terrible company
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAFebruary 5, 2016
The whole company is pretty much a mess. If it was legal to pay us $1 they would definitely do it.

They change your schedule in 2 days without warning. You don't have a choice you have to show up because you need the paycheck.

You also must show up 45-60 min early to take the shuttle or wait 15- 30min after your shift to take the shuttle. Especially if the driver is taking a break or lunch.

Some of the Supervisors are terrible. They won't offer you help. One of the supervisor actually refused to answer my question. He just stared at me I had to go find help from my coworkers.

They try to sell you their BIG client and before you know it you are stuck.

Don't get me wrong 20% of the upper managements are good.
Pros
I've made great friends
Cons
You can't even use the bathroom without getting in trouble.
wonderful working environmnt
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Moosic, PAFebruary 5, 2016
love the working environment. great people to be around. everyone makes you feel like you are part of the family.
answered the phones and answered questions needing and took payments
Working For Xerox
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCFebruary 5, 2016
I really enjoyed working at this company! This job actually look for stenghts in the works and acted on them. I was able to move up fairly quickly with the knowledge I had. My computer would not let me choose any more stars but i would rate it a 4 star
wonderful workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCFebruary 5, 2016
I love working with my customers the people I talk to bring joy to my life, never a dull moment. This job have me more stability and patience. It could be overwhelming at times but having being in a positive environment with wonderful management make it easy
Once a great Job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYFebruary 5, 2016
I enjoyed working for this company. However the company relocated and without warning began to let people go. I was one of those people. No care for the workers
tiring but calmed
Data capture (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 4, 2016
xerox is a busy company , need allot of focus and effort , gained experience , made good relationship with team and good team work with great amount of work data capturing
CSR (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLFebruary 4, 2016
This job is less hands on and very quiet, which is not the best work environment for me because I love being outside getting my hands dirty
Customer Care
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 2, 2016
The Benefits were very good. Supervisor and Management are not supportive. The company does not follow their own policies and make them up as they go along. You never know form day to day if you have a job. The director is not friendly and does not say hello when he passes you. Not impressed with Xerox
Pros
Benefits, Pretty easy to get promoted
Cons
No manager support, you are basically on your own, Each manager has there favorites. The director is unapproachable.
Enjoyed working on Xerox products
Customer Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Garden City, KSFebruary 2, 2016
I really enjoyed working for Xerox, but as time went on, they seemed to care more about big city customers than about the customers in rural American.
Unorganized
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCFebruary 2, 2016
This company is very unorganized and the management team is very insufficient for licensed agents because they are not required to be licensed.
Pros
The pay is decent.
Cons
High turn-over rate
Customer Care Representative
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Lacey, WAFebruary 2, 2016
Working for Xerox is quite an experience. There was a 9 week training in a classroom setting and then another couple weeks on the floor with the help of assistants.

Xerox itself is a great company. Don't really agree with the practices of the company we are contracted through. Some of the business ethics regarding how customers are treated and that several different representative are allowed to mislead customers just to make commission on that sale and then after it is done customer call in to the call center and they are upset and they want it fixed and it is really hard to stomach some of the situations I have had to deal with.

It is a job. Not a lifelong position for me.
low class
sales (Current Employee) –  Tigard, ORFebruary 1, 2016
very odd group of people not a very good job i watch 50 people get fired less than a week after they were hired unrealistic goals lied to about pay and benefits there was no structure
Different atemposhere
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 1, 2016
The work environment is very friendly but you're job certainty is not since it is a temp agency you know at any minute that you can be let go from you're job .
Its ok
Provider Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCFebruary 1, 2016
They have so many contracts that dont get renew and then the employee are out of work or get transferred to another campaign and have to start over with the pay rate per hour
Great opportunity
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 31, 2016
The job is straight forward, answering calls in an inbound call center. I learned new systems Oracle, Cafe, and lami. The management is professional and helpful.
Professional, friendly work environment
Customer Service Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Gresham, ORJanuary 31, 2016
I've only been working at Xerox for 3 weeks and already I feel at home and comfortable working there. I love that you can eventually grow within the company depending on your work performance.
Pros
Benefits, team, hours.
Cons
Customers complaints
I loved what I did there and the people I worked with, I had the best boss
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORJanuary 30, 2016
My boss made sure I learned something new each day, he also made sure we had some fun at work while making sure we all made our deadlines, things changed on a daily basis and was sometimes hard to keep up with but my team and my boss made it all seem simple when in actuality it really wasn't. I would have loved to have stayed there and worked with them, but it was a contract position and my contract was up.
Pros
several free lunches, feedback from the supervisor
Cons
no one seemed to know what they were doing from day to day since they changed things constantly