Xerox Employee Review

Productive workplace
Contractor / Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston TXJuly 18, 2014
Good Work environment friendly people Most days I'd prep documents, scan them, check them to make sure I had them completely and correctly scanned, and put them back into the folders exactly as they had been. All parts of the job were things I had learned before. Until the last few days I was working with people I really hit it off with. Right at the end we had twice as many people working

Other Xerox Employee Reviews

typical review summary
AppleCare Advisor - Contract Consultant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 17, 2017
Skills were acquired. New processes were learned. Relationships were developed. Training was ongoing. Enjoyed solving customer challenges in a timely and efficient way. My ticket scoring was high and this brought satisfaction.
Loved working there
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYNovember 17, 2017
Great work environment. Great managers and staff. Great staff. Clean work place. Very informative trainers and managers. Fast pace work and they have an onsite cafeteria. The entire staff is very friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.