Xerox Employee Reviews in United States

Found 5,815 reviews matching the search
Supportive Environment
Recruiter (Acting) (Current Employee) –  Lewiston, MEJuly 25, 2016
The leaders at Xerox really have an agent first mentality and truly strive to push your boundaries so that you can gain skills you may once thought unattainable. The support from your peers is unlike any other job as we consider each other like family. Xerox goes beyond and offers a food pantry for employees who need assistance and during the holiday season we donate to some local charities!
poorly management
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  all over WyomingJuly 24, 2016
For my area, the workday lasted a minimum of 11 required hours - 8 work, 2 "commute", 1 lunch, regardless of how the time was actually spent. My area manager was new and had no management education or experience. She fired people with more than 20 years of experience and was greatly intimidated by people with education. Upper management seem completely ignorant of what was happening in the field. Most of my co-workers were great to work with. I was trained to service several of the more common machine families, but expected to self-train any/all of the uncommon machines, on my own time. My manager micro-managed most my work and dishonestly altered my inventory of parts in order to falsify my inventory management numbers. She was terminated shortly after she terminated me. The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to work with my hands. The company touted itself as a "tech" company, but would not keep up with technology.
Pros
Cons
too many to list
Only for desperation
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 24, 2016
If you're desperate for money and need a job right away, then go here. Otherwise, if you have worked hard at any job you've had, DO NOT go here. You get ZERO recognition.
Can't really remember
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJuly 24, 2016
The benefits were wonderful and the staff was friendly and fun to work with. The work could be monotonous and mentally draining, but the salary was nice. This was a great opportunity for gaining customer service experience.
Productive place with consistant change
Eligibility Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 23, 2016
Productive place with consistant change. Employees and management work hand in hand to meet production goals on a daily basis.
Productive and fun place to work
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Montego bay , jamaica W.IJuly 23, 2016
Salary was not high enough and relocation is a factor of resigning that job post that was previously held in jamaia
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Short breaks
Okay call center to you started
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYJuly 23, 2016
high volume calls, pay was bad , benefits was not good , friendly people working flexible schedules , Always had to make a certain amount of calls per hour
Upbeat and never dull work place
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WA 98001July 22, 2016
Working at Xerox was okay, it was okay. At the Xerox that I worked at was a Customer service center for Verizon Wireless and you had to credit customers and help them fix their problems.
Fun and clean environment. Safe. Good people to work with
Customer Service Rep/ Apple Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJuly 22, 2016
Customer service is what I love to do. I take great pleasure in being able to help customers and solve issues. Taking inbound calls for customers with technical and account/billing issues is a fun way to earn money. Dealing with technology and fixing issues on a daily basis brings joy and happiness to me as a person learning new things about products and devices as I go and helping people solve their problems.
Pros
Working with people and technology
Cons
Far travel distance Wear and tear on vehicle
Clling center
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 21, 2016
Work ws good. I enjoyed helping the customers. Upper mngement needs work. There ws few good co-workers. The hardest prt ws the job ws not being ble to help people sometimes. The best prt ws helping those that I could.
Okay place to work for
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJuly 21, 2016
Nice place to work for the only problem I had was that they held my attandence against me after I got into a car accident
Work in progress
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 21, 2016
A great company to build in however they do have a lot of mistakes that need to be tended to. Also there needs to be more care for the employees so that they feel appreciated.
Nice working place and environment
Sr. iOS Developer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 20, 2016
Very nice environment and friendly nature management.
My co-workers also nice.
The most enjoyable part of the job is every weekend we used to go to the picnic.
Xerox Day in the life
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  2828 Enterprise DrJuly 20, 2016
Was a very fast paced but enjoyable job. It had its stressful moments but once u got past that your day went by fast. Is very easy to learn
No work life balance
Customer Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJuly 20, 2016
Working for this company, I didn't have a life. They constantly changed schedules as well as supervisors, and when it comes time to request time off it is like pulling teeth. I wouldn't recommend working here.
Pros
Off Days
Cons
No Life
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAJuly 20, 2016
The days at work were very great and it really didn't impact my life, they were really flexible on schedule and i loved that.
don't waste your time only pick this job if you really need the money
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 19, 2016
the manager is very unprofessional. He never communicates with with his team on how the projects are going and how much do we need to do to finish the daily quota also forget about having any plans after work they never tell you what time are you leaving until 5 minutes before they let you go. the opportunities of advancement are non-existent. the manager lied to me i was told i would work from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. and he would make us come at 5 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. overall i would never recommend this job to anyone unless they really need the money.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
bad manager, extremely long hours, stressful work environment
bad work environments
Humana Billing and Enrollment Customer service (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJuly 19, 2016
to much drama at the job I like peaceful environments and there was know room for growth and needed a better schedule .The company can use better leaders in charge of things
Pros
close to home
Cons
didnt pay enough
Great Company
At Home Adviser (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJuly 19, 2016
At home adviser role, I have had 11 supervisors in 7 months, the concept and supervisors are great but the OM's and above have no real idea of how to steer a ship this size, Leads to mass confusion and disorganization.
Pros
Work From Home, Good Hours and OT
Cons
Poor upper management, Disorganized
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 19, 2016
Overall the company is very laid back and it is an easy job if your patient and a quick learner. If you do your job well it's easy to excel and move up in the company.
Pros
Free food every so often, a lot of overtime, gift cards ect for extra overtime.
Cons
Angry customers, frequent changes

2.9