Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 7,509 reviews matching the search
Technology focused company with great history
Vice President of Telecom Global Procurement (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 27, 2017
The company is supply chain and production focused. Xerox has significant tradition and is driving supply chain improvements across their multifunction device business.
Fast paced, exciting place to work
Transcription Processor (Current Employee) –  101 Yorkshire Dr, Lexington, KY 40512May 27, 2017
The people are friendly, the bosses are understanding. There is never a dull moment. People are always busy. There should be more opportunity to exercise. There is no walk path. There is enough land to build one on campus, but there isn't one.
Pros
Ira, affordable healthcare
Cons
Not enough recognition, or pay
Was a great company to work for
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXMay 27, 2017
The old fabled Xerox of yore is apparently gone. But, it was a company with a richly ingrained company culture that my manager described as "family".Thanks Ursula Burns.
Technology, Training, Customer Service Rep.
ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  ORMay 26, 2017
This position was a great fit for me and I enjoyed learning the Apple Inc. Training program for Apple Care. The downside is that the reason I left was due to cold/flu sickness. The training course instructor was sick and my assigned seat was in the front row next to the tissue box. The training courses were mandatory and I wasn't willing to risk getting more people in the class sick as well.
Pros
Responsibility and technological growth
Cons
Easy to catch a cold from a fellow employee
Great place to work.
Transaction Processor (Former Employee) –  Barbourville KYMay 26, 2017
I enjoyed my time at the Barbourville RDF. Good management for the most part. I only gave 2 stars for "job security/advancement", but it's simply the nature of the beast with these types of contract jobs.
Repetitive, can be very stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 26, 2017
Working for Xerox was like being back in high school. It was extremely repetitive, and everybody has to share headphones and computers, so I was constantly getting sick.
Pros
Casual dress code
Cons
Majority of employees are under 21
Productive, always busy on the phone.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMay 26, 2017
Good place to work. Always busy, takes a minute to learn the work, but afterwards it pays off. Just hate how stressful it is working with rude/ screaming customers.
Pros
hour lunch, good pay
Cons
Rude customers, work is sometimes tideous
Work that was both engaging and entertaining
Senior System Key Operator (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYMay 26, 2017
Showed up 10 minutes before my 8 hour shift
left at the end of the shift
everyone was friendly
good work, good people
can really see how the work pertains to bigger things
Pros
Ca
Great place to work for sound minds.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMay 26, 2017
The company provides you with great training and preparation. The working environment is clean. The management is very assertive with internal communication. The employees communicate well with one another. Most employees had issues perceiving hard work as favoritism, for those who made progress for themselves; when in actuality, everyone works hard in that facility. The culture is diverse, a bit too open for some. I personally felt disturbed by seeing some men in women's clothes; that was the hardest part of the job for me.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
They can't provide clean water to the employees, 2 years counting. And less pay for more work.
Mentally Exhausted
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAMay 25, 2017
I've learned a lot from the health care perspective and pension background. I'm versed on specifics about how health care works and its information I'm able to store. The pension information is extremely knowledgeable since the core of the information is black and white. The most enjoyable part of my job is resolving problems and making sure that it won't happen again. The hardest part of my job is listening to the problem, then conveying that issue to the next party in lay-mans terms, so its resolved and the core of the issue is resolved.
Not the greatest experience
Receptionist/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 25, 2017
There was only 2 weeks of training. The work environment was very loud and ghetto. The people who were hired did not look professional or behave professionally. The training was not conducted in a professional manner. The only thing that I liked is the fact that I became friends with people that I am still friends with today.
Pros
Convenient to home, good restaurants nearby
Cons
poor training environment, poor pay, bad work schedule
call center environment
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Alamogordo, NMMay 25, 2017
to answer phone and assist the customer in answering their question about how to place their order. how long the order would take to arrive. set them up for email communication when needed. let them know the benefits of using the online account as well as the mail order service. help the customer understand the benefits that were available to them.
Professional office environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMay 25, 2017
Contact Center sector of Xerox, it was very professional office setting. Handled outbound calls for quality health insurance and medicaid as well. Very easy job and they provide adequate training.
something for college students needing money
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSMay 25, 2017
take inbound calls for medicare patients for prescriptions and also setting up memberships fun laid back cool environment not really any rules was setup on the project i was on which meant an overall shutdown and they started it back up at the end of the year by that time i found another job
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no overtime
Busy call center
customer service rep (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 25, 2017
Customer service rep. in a csll center in the billing dept. help customers w r their cable, internet, telephone Bills, payments, equipment. Making sales based on our Customer service ratings
Pros
1 to 2. hour lunches
Cons
not enough english Reps.
great work place
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSMay 24, 2017
long work days that require you to take over 100 inbound calls a day, you learn how to properly deal with medicare, plans and coverages, great work place with a very nice environment.
Pros
plenty overtime
Cons
It was an interesting company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSMay 24, 2017
I would work for them again. I would definitely recommend this company to a friend or family member. I gained alot of customer service experience while working.
Disorganized
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COMay 24, 2017
Management provides answers and immediately makes changes that are different from the answers they provide. Information is usually inaccurate due to constant changes in the office.
productive, diverce work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 24, 2017
inbound call center .
required to be on phone at all times.
redirect customer to proper place.
solve every problem.
sell product to try and keep customer.
take payments. manage time on each phone call.
must display stellar numbers.(each month),(every day)
learned new in house systems.
learned about telephone company (sprint)
Micro Managed.
Cons
job
I had very good experience
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Menands, NYMay 24, 2017
Nice to have such a big development team, Really enjoyed all the changes and Requirement was pretty clear and main focus was to delivered the defect free code ahead of schedule.