Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 8,121 reviews matching the search
call center
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 20, 2017
high call volume dealing with prescription drug plans. I learned to deal with older people and other with health issues. The management there worked in the shadows and felt non-existent. The work place felt like a I was going to do the same thing everyday it was always the same. The hardest part of this job was not being able to help a sick person. The best part is getting the people help.
Pros
you feel accomplished
Cons
the call volume is very high
Just a Job
Help Desk Technical Support (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 20, 2017
Call center set up in a large warehouse long hours management were basically had the same mental capacity of high school bullies tiring unrewarding work
Productive and fun environment
Marketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAAugust 20, 2017
I enjoyed my co-workers at the office. We worked hard during the week, but more importantly, had friendly get-togethers on some weekends which bought us closer.
Pros
Great people
Cons
low starting salary, pressure to perform
good compensation
HR Benefits Administrator/ Consultant (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJAugust 20, 2017
Learned allot from training. Good place to work. Very competitive, however to many temporary positions and then the job ended. But overall good Company
Needs to be more professional.
Insurance Division Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 19, 2017
Needs to be more professional and they need to have more consideration for the workers. The break room has recently been updated but more needs to be done.
Xerox
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 18, 2017
Xerox is a good company. A typical work day involved troubleshooting customers issues and handling RMA requests. Cases were required to be created and product upselling is apart of job culture.
Management is good and policy changes were reasonable. Benefits were issued in due time and the work culture is a family based one.
The hardest part of the job is remembering your co-workers and customer both need effective customer service. Being personal in interactions goes a long way.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being apart of a huge family of supportive, diverse people.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Difficult to grow
the training is great but the job can be stressful
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAAugust 18, 2017
five weeks of in class training

everything you need to know to navigate the system to solve the client issue.

there

very diverse

getting the help you need in a timely manner

your coworkers
A Waste of Time
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILAugust 18, 2017
This place is sooooo very stressful, I worked on the Verizon account some time ago, management was not aligned and not supportive at all. This center was transitioned from USCC, transitioning from that culture to Xerox which at the time we were advised had similar cultures and values to such a mess....if your a seasoned professional please don't waste your time, that place is certainly for kids looking to make money for college.
Pros
Cons
management, lack of knowledge
Great job!
Customer Service, Money Handling (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 18, 2017
While Xerox was a fast paced and demanding job, there was a support system in place that all but guaranteed sucess. Management was always on site and willing to help. People are friendly and helpful and the wages are fair.
Pros
Fair wages, advancement
Cons
Stressful job
Job at Xerox/ Conduent
Sr. Call Center Representative/DMS Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 18, 2017
you will be required to sit for extremely long periods. You can only get up from your seat for your 15 min breaks and for your 30-60 min lunch break.
you have to submit adherence tracker daily so your daily schedule reflects any unscheduled breaks.
you have to be at your desk and signed into system and ready to start taking calls at exactly 8am, no exceptions.
Pros
na
Cons
hard to work for and they are demanding
N/a
Team Leader, Quality Analysis (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 18, 2017
It is a OK place to work. I met a lot of people that I still communicate with to this day. There is a big turnover rate. The schedules are set, and are bid upon.
Xerox
Data Entry/Course Administrator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 18, 2017
I worked for General Physics and switched to Xerox 8 years in because of a contract with Eli Lilly. General Physics was amazing and i truly enjoyed every part of my job. Then Xerox came into the picture was very hard because they where learning the systems and promising a lot at the time. Talking to friends things are better and managers are no longer there.
Tina Berry
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 18, 2017
The job was very fast paced and i dealt with alot of people on a day to day basis, some were friendly some were not. I really enjoyed helping them i felt it was a very important job.
Pros
good work enviornment
Cons
had to wear a dress
Struggling for new identity
Healthcare Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYAugust 18, 2017
Many interesting and innovative projects going on in research, but difficult to maintain funding, staffing, and find the "path to the sea" for deployment. Poor leadership at the top, too many unfounded opinions despite the facts.
Not productive
Bilingual Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCAugust 18, 2017
Not a Good environment to work
Not a good relation with coworkers\
Not a Good management
Talk to different kind of people, diversity of culture
Difficult to deal with customers by phone
work culture is good
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCAugust 17, 2017
I learned about HIPAA policy
I enjoyed working with my team lead very encouraging
work culture was good
I learned how to handle angry customers and calm them down.
Pros
celebrates birthdays
Cons
very short litlle breaks
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 17, 2017
Xerox has a great training program that will help you grow as a sales rep. The management team will always treat you fairly and they will do the best to help you succeed as a sales rep
Pros
Great commission
Cons
Hard hitting your quota
Great Work Experience
Technical Support Representative Tier 1 (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 17, 2017
Working at Xerox has been a great work experience, especially for this to be by first job that I ever worked at in my life. I learned so many technical terms and troubleshooting steps for wireless devices it was so amazing. Xerox will always be a company that made a big impact on my life.Some of the employers are kind and really care about your success. So if your looking for a company to grow in Xerox would be a great company to start.
Pros
lunches overtime
Contract Work
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 16, 2017
Xerox is a contract employer. Productive place to work, however with contract jobs your employment could end at any time if the contractor is not happy.
There is no real potential for advancement at this company and the pay is minimal
Project-Based Customer Care Senior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAAugust 16, 2017
One typically is brought on as a temporary, for six months, and the contract is renewed. One may be temporary (working 40 hrs, no benefits) for up to 3 years before being brought on as full-time. The morale was low, and therefore high turnover.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval