Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 6,108 reviews matching the search
Make coffee and handle customers and daily duties
Tier 1 Technical Advisor / Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 29, 2016
I learned how to greet customers and us a Point of Sales system and how to take hot and cold readings and tend to frozen and prepared food. I also learned how to manage people and take inventory.
not good
Customer Service for Virgin America (Former Employee) –  Kent, WASeptember 28, 2016
Too challenging especially in a contract were you are required to meet up with expectations of both Xerox and their contract under the Business unit. I was under representation with Travelocity Cruises to start and their needs changes because Xerox was not able to meet up to the contract so they laid off several employees and transferred others (like myself) to Virgin America. The take over to Alaska Airlines also may have something to do with it,
Productive workplace with room to advance
Plus Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 28, 2016
This Job was amazing from the Customers to the Co-workers to Management. we had room for advancement and the job overall felt like family
Pros
The Employee Appreciation
Cons
n/a
Xerox
SOFTWARE TESTING ASSOCIATE / Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boston, Austin, Memphis, Connecticut, DallasSeptember 28, 2016
Worked along side a president and vice president on two different projects. Helped me become an expert on both systems through many different projects training. Set me up for success and helped me advance my skill set. Helped me discover my passion in doing business analyst work.
Poor Management
Team Coach (Former Employee) –  West Lafayette, INSeptember 27, 2016
Very poor management. Employees not accredited for their work. Harassing work environment. Overall, the job itself was enjoyable and interesting on a day to day basis, but management made the position not enjoyable at all. Management only focused on the negative portion of the job. Very little praise and/or credit was given to any employee
Pros
Competitive pay
Work life
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 27, 2016
It's time I move on to something more of the challenge in life . management care about how hard there employees works to get the job done . I love the friendly people there
Wishing them the best
Service and Solutions Executive (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 27, 2016
Used to be one of the top companies, leadership was poor at best and most reps would rather flip equipment then look for new accounts. Flavor of the month on selling ideas.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
C level
Jonis
Senior Transaction Processor (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTSeptember 27, 2016
Typical work day consists of fulfilling childrens needs. Diaper changes, learning activities, feedings, as well as outside play.
A good job with poor management
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 27, 2016
The job itself is rewarding. We help the disabled and elderly which is very fulfilling. The management has no clue how to run a call center and has us on a performance based payment and our pay fluctuates drastically if the calls are not coming in. This is something they do not tell you about until you have already accepted the job and are in training. The training is non existent and they have you sit with an agent to learn and after 2 days you are taking calls on your own. (Not good)
Pros
good hours
Cons
short to no breaks, poor pay
Fun place to work
Call Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 27, 2016
A typical day at work was full of excitement and determination.I learned a lot about the process of helping troubleshooting cable. The management team where very helpful. My coworkers where team players who helped each other.
Pros
Good Benifits
Cons
Infested with Bed Bugs

Want to know more about Xerox?

Ask a question
Great opportunites for advancement
Provider Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLSeptember 27, 2016
Overall the jobs ia great place for starters and there ia alot of room for advancement. The only thing I think needs to be improved is the attendance policy
Pros
advancement opportunites
Cons
attendance policy
Productive place to work for
Sales and Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Monterey Park, CASeptember 26, 2016
Got my marketing and sales skills from Xerox. I learned how to do cold callings and practiced my communication skills. I also increased my selling skills while interning here.
Pros
helpful people
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 26, 2016
Laid back productive environment some days were more interesting than others. Dealing with customers personal information and bank accounts was what we did on a daily basis
Fine place to work
Business Counselor Support (Current Employee) –  Lockport, ILSeptember 26, 2016
• Invoice and manage 54 regional accounts totaling $21,522,515.00 worth of revenue per month
• Resolved billing discrepancies as well as unbilled revenue issues
• Customize invoice database sheets to meet customer requirements
• Ensure all billing process and procedures remain audit compliant according to each team member
• Partner with internal resources to timely invoices/ Research and reconcile accounts
• Analyze and presented data of recurring invoices error/disputes and implement process change to prevent future errors and reduce cycle time
• Audited packages for compliance issues against Price Waterhouse & Sarbanes -Oxley terms and conditions.
Ok but needs improvement
Customer Tech Support (Current Employee) –  lexington kySeptember 25, 2016
work environment is ok, show up on time help members over the phone. Supervisors will yell at you pertaining to hold times but in large room and we shouldnt be keeping people on hold.
Tight work scedule but overall, lively n warm environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Portmore jamaicaSeptember 25, 2016
Xerox is a place where opportunity breeds for young persons. It is a large company that caters to people from all walks of life.
Its great to meet new people in a nurturing environment as we all strive to succeed
Pros
Flexible pay
Cons
Short breaks
Management sucks and there are no opportunities for advancement.
Project Analyst (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LASeptember 25, 2016
Management is terrible. Pay sucks. Many of the managers hire their family members and friends who don't do their jobs once hired. Many of the managers don't do their jobs either. They act like a bunch of mean girls.
N/a
Tier 1 Technical Support Advisor / call center (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CA 93301September 25, 2016
Instead of addressing an employee's personal matter / request, management is too quick to hand issues over to corporate.
Atmosphere at Xerox
Executive Assistant - OPTA (Current Employee) –  Montego Bay, JamaicaSeptember 25, 2016
The work is quite manageable but having to work with 40 + people in a small place can be a bit nerve racking at times.
I set up meetings for my managers, take minutes for the meetings, book flights for them, help them with Power Point.
I enjoy doing my job.
Pros
Manageable work, time to do studies
Cons
Short break time, small work space
Call center job
Customer Care - Verizon Wireless (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 24, 2016
Good hourly pay. Easy work when you get a hang of it. Supervisor was compassionate and down to earth. Long hours, bi-weekly pay, competitive for desired hours.