Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 7,704 reviews matching the search
Quiet and low stress work environment.
Phone Sales/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Tigard, ORJune 22, 2017
Management is friendly and most coworkers are in a good mood. Everyone is willing to help if you have questions and their trainers are very skilled. The only complaint, and the reason why I am leaving, is because they have lowered the compensation they are giving to their sales representatives. To the point where it is just over $10/hr out of my pocket.
Great before they became conduent
Customer Service Associate (sales) (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 22, 2017
When I started the training was excellent. My trainer was very confident and educated. I miss her. Also my training class became very close. There was rarely any drama.
Pros
Training environment
Cons
Constantly changing management
Fun and safe place to work
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 22, 2017
Fun place to work in and always a learning place. There was many opportunities and a fair place to work. I liked all management and all workers they make it a fun place to work
Unbalanced, unorganized and unequal environment
Customer Care Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJune 22, 2017
With the years that I have worked for Xerox, I would say the first 2 years were the best! I loved management I had a desire to grow with the company and as time went on, with new management that desire slowly faded away. Too many major changes with no real explanations.
growing company
Operations Manager/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 22, 2017
Xerox is a company that is growing and changing to keep up with the business environment!! an exciting team to be part of! I enjoyed my time overall with the company and learned a great deal!
I like working at Xerox
Electronic Technician/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 22, 2017
I liked working at Xerox. I feel that making applicants complete this review is totally unnecessary and waste applicants time. This step really gives me pause when using indeed.com
It was very meaningfule employment .
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSJune 22, 2017
The experience was very exciting due to having to learn something new that helps saves people lives. I was able to gain a sense of accomplishment knowing that I mastered the training in helping to secure the lives of so many people.
Xerox
Care Agent/Supervisor Training (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJune 21, 2017
When I worked for the company "MY" manager didn't even help the team to the point another manager had to step in. The company also wont pay for moves when they offer you a position that requires you to move.
Around the clock
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJune 21, 2017
I did not mind the paid training, on how to navigate the various systems. I was not a fan of the headsets that you had to ware all the time. You were only given two 15 minute breaks. I just thought it was stressful.
Pros
paid training
Cons
short breaks, unconfortable head sets
Competitive Environment
Customer Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJune 21, 2017
Phone center work can be intense. Steady hours, get good customer feedback and keep your attendance in good standing to have a higher schedule bidding number.
Answer phone call for providers with claims and benifits. Figure out what procedure code was used for the client.
Or In Person Regarding Insurance Claims/Policies (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 21, 2017
A typical day at work consist of getting up, dressing appropriately for the job. Clocking in at 8:30. Logging into my computer. Getting notes of the board and starting my day.....Recieve calls from providers for clients usually insured with Blue Cross and Shield....Going thru Diagnosic Codes, Procedure Codes, Claims and Benifits with the provider..
It was a great temp job
Apple Customer care rep (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJune 21, 2017
Management could have been better. It was a good work setting. Clean workspace. Over 100 call volume. Fast paced and short lunches. Not too long of shifts and overtime.
Getting Better
Account Manager Office Equipment Source (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 21, 2017
Great feel to work for a local company, growth in business helps the local economy. Mediocre management. All sale to new business. Managers expect a lot and offer no help.
Pros
Good Experiance in business to business sales
Cons
Mediocre Management
Poor work environment, not professional, poor life work balance, not good pay to make a living on, management was against you.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJune 21, 2017
Managers were unprofessional and not well trained. Environment is poor, OT not given all year long as they said. Management not very nice to you and the pay was very low for the importance of the job.
Pros
overtime
Cons
poor to employees for pay
Great job for learning and advancement
Inventory Coordinator/Lead Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 21, 2017
Offer to transfer to New York when Atlanta plant closed - great job for advancement. Really enjoyed my job and my fellow employees.
Received training opportunities' to advance.
Pros
Rewards of acknowledgement for a job will done
Cons
Plant closure in Atlanta
High Turnover
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX 77036June 20, 2017
I wouldn't recommend working at Conduent (Xerox) unless you just really needed the money. The pay isn't enough and there is high turnover rate for people either going to work on a different project or leaving all together because they found something better. Management writes employees up for the most trivial things. You can be sent home when the calls are slow and you don't get a chance to make up the hours that you've lost.
Cons
Pay, health insurance, hours, schedule
Not a good place to work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJune 20, 2017
No consistency, with hoping you can keep your job. Job security is not there.

Management is not professional

Rules and regulations will always change
Dirty and management is horrible
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 20, 2017
I worked here for about 5 months and the place had ticks and bed bugs crawling everywhere the last month i worked there. When brought up to management they seemed to not care. Overtime is good hours re fine if you are flexible.
Pros
great break room
Cons
bugs
Not diversified friendly in the position I was in
Senior Customer service technician (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 20, 2017
When asked to fill in and do a far excellent job and the Company we are working for says so , not given the position but given to someone not as efficient.
Was not given full information to the job but did it correctly and even told by manager that best they have had it ran in a very long time even over the ones that I was taking over for.

Was told got a raise but did not get it, was fired and asked about my back pay and told cant get it.

Seen them let others that had survey issues and one for cursing out the customer moved to another contract when I was terminated told could not do that.

Decided best to leave such a company and do better elsewhere.
Cons
Management biased
not a good workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INJune 20, 2017
my experience with Xerox began well with my training but after my 10 weeks of that it was all down hill. I never understood my pay which fluctuated by circumstances out of my control and never made what they promised me I would, they do not allow us to be honest with the customers and the supervisors were abusive with their authority I do not recommend this job.
Pros
unlimited overtime
Cons
terrible job