Xerox Employee Reviews in United States

Found 5,921 reviews matching the search
large place, lots of busy people.
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 23, 2016
This job is a call center job. The rules are very strict and lunches are only 30 mins. It is full time and the pay is great for someone who doesn't have a whole lot going on or has never worked full time. The work load can be overwhelming when it gets busy. It feels like you don't get enough time to think about anything.
Pros
good pay, nice people
Cons
short lunches, large workload
Ok employment
Senior Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NCAugust 22, 2016
Xerox is an ok employer. However they take advantage of their employees and don't value them. Xerox doesn't take employees work life into consideration when scheduling thier employees, nor do they stick by what they promise.
Pros
convenient to home, ok pay
Cons
non flexible, not value employees
Media Technician (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYAugust 22, 2016
It was exciting to learn new techniques and information on paper and printer technology. Co workers were fun to work with and helped each other out to understand the tasks that lie ahead. Management was really good and treated everyone fairly. The hardest part of this job was just learning how to fix the older printers as they are outdated. The most enjoyable part was learning about the new ones.
Amazing work place.
Paid Internship (Former Employee) –  El SegundoAugust 22, 2016
Enjoyable work place, easiest job in the world. My co-workers taught me so much, I taught them a lot as well. Long story short just go in with a great attitude and everything should be peaches and cream.
Do not work here
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 22, 2016
First you are paid based on productivity which they call an "abc" method. What it actually means is if you make your quota it will continuously be raised so you just barely make over minimum wage. There is unfair favoritism and the people who have worked the least amount of time do the most work and receive the least amount of pay. You work many hours but do not receive adequate pay for the time you work. Be smart don't even waste your time and energy with Xerox. It is a scam of a job to get tax breaks for keeping jobs here but cheat workers out of their rightful pay with a bully "abc" joke of a method.
Pros
a job for someone who has not one other option
Cons
too many to count
Very productive work place
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  London, KYAugust 21, 2016
professional employers and professional employees. With a professional and low stress work environment, every day seems to go by with ease.
Great work enviornment, values employees
Purchasing Analyst / Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 20, 2016
Xerox values the contributions of it's employees. The listen and have good compensation; both monetary and nonmonetary. The management team is great to work with on all levels. The team atmosphere keeps everyone dedicated to their jobs and contributes to a very pleasant, yet stressful at times, environment.
Pros
Teamwork, great employees, great management, compensation, atmosphere
Cons
job security, hidden management adjendas
Fun job with a great environment
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 19, 2016
A typical day at Xerox as a supervisor I coach and develop agents have daily meeting with management. Our management team is always willing to help and has an open door policy, thanks to our GM I was able to develop from a customer service representative to a supervisor. We have monthly stats we need to meet which is at times stressful but over all its a great place to work.
Productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  KingstonAugust 19, 2016
It was a great experience . The opportunity for training and personal development was heads and shoulders above all companies I've ever been employed by . I would recommend Xerox to anyone as a great place to work and develop .
Pros
Insurance benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Overall a good working evironment
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 19, 2016
Working in a call center environment. I believe that the management could use more training to deal with the day to day operations. They seemed to be overwhelmed with their jobs and responsibilities.
Pros
If a employee asked for help in their job, they got the help they needed.
Cons
Benefits package was low on coverage
It is a typical call center enviroment
Call Center Agent for Amerihealth/IBC (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC 28273August 19, 2016
It is a typical call center environment, you are on the phones all day, and you have floor support to help you. Some of the managers who are in charge, haven't worked on the phones, and they are clueless as to what we actually go through on a daily basis.
Pros
Some of the team leads actually care about your well being
Cons
Some of the supervisors really dont understand all that you have to go through on a daily basis, dealing with irate customers
Acquired some skills in handling issues over the phone that I didn't have before
Full-Time CSA for Verizon Wireless (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAAugust 18, 2016
Xerox is a workplace where I was able to use my retail experience from Radio Shack and assist customers better with troubleshooting their devices, upgrading to newer devices as well as resetting them and saving information in their devices that a 'soft reset' would normally delete.
Pros
Able to use my Radio Shack knowledge
Cons
Limited overtime
Sometimes I forgot it was a call-center
Senior Technical Adviser (Former Employee) –  Tigard, OR 97223August 18, 2016
I have four friends that will stay with me the rest of my live from this place. Call-centers drain the life from you, that's no lie, but if I didn't have to leave for medical reasons (hence mended) I would probably managing my department; Xerox was one of my favorite jobs. The managers were so personable, and the people, though occasionally self-deprecating (you have to find humor somewhere in these type of jobs) were amazing.

The only thing I wish was a better benefit system for the emotional toll, and eventually physical one it could take on you. Benefits and sick/vacation time.
Pros
People, manageable schedules, management
Cons
Benefits, vacation pay, sick leave
Awesome place to work
SME Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIAugust 18, 2016
Amazing co-workers, great support from management. Fun, lively environment. I loved being able to aid our members with getting their prescriptions covered and filled. Very sad the contract was terminated & center closed down.
Layoff crazy
TRANSACTION PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 18, 2016
I worked there for 3 years. And in those years I've seen very bad management. They lay you off without notice. And no raises or bonuses for job well done.
Pros
Somewhere to work
Cons
Layoffs
Nice job to work for
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NCAugust 18, 2016
I enjoyed my work environment, very relaxed atmosphere. I worked there for 5 years and never had any major issues; nice benefits and I loved the overtime
Exciting and professional work enviornment with amazing people
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 18, 2016
Being a supervisor at Xerox was an amazing experience for me. I worked for Road Side assistance with Allstate which was a very challenging and rewarding project. A typical day with my team was always very energetic and hands on. We dealt with customers who were in very stressful situations which required an extensive amount of patience and problem solving skills. As a supervisor I worked very closely with my managers and I must say that they were the most supportive group of people I've dealt with within my last 5 years of my career. One of the most challenging parts of my job was to help deescalate some of our irate customers who were either traveling because of death in the family or business critical situations. Typically these customers are verbally aggressive and at times it can be very overwhelming to a representative, especially when having to speak to irate customers on a daily basis. The rewarding part of this project is that there is a sense of accomplishment when you've been able to assist your team with ways to rescue a customer and get them back on the road to their destination efficiently while maintain their professionalism. The overall professional and personal development of the agents was the highlight of my days.
A great place to work for gaining a skill set.
Customer Care Specialist/Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 18, 2016
This is a typical call center environment. The company provides ongoing training and development and allows the opportunity to get a few skill sets under your belt.
Churn and burn.
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 17, 2016
The company prides itself on hiring people consistently as the turn over rate is so high. The staff receive low pay with "bonuses" by meeting certain marks, if you miss one, you're back down to minimum wage for the pay period.
The work place is a battleground for office politics and, while it's a job, it's something to consider.
Pros
It's a job.
Cons
The pay structure.
It was productive with incentives.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILAugust 17, 2016
A typical day at work was answering customer calls, explaining bills, activating phones, changing phones, updating addresses and phone numbers on customer accounts, changing customer rate plans, and ordering new phones for the customers.
Pros
Liked the job.
Cons
A little farther than I wanted to travel for work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9