Xerox
3,309 reviews

Xerox United States Employee Reviews

My co-workers in the Ft Worth facility make it a fun place to be
Logistics Manager (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 30, 2015
Xerox is a great place to work. They allow you to grow personally and professionally. They encourage you to think outside the box and embrace new ideas.
Last Resort Job!
Over the phone customer service agent (Former Employee), Lacey, WAApril 29, 2015
Pros: lenient attendance policy, fun events
Cons: nearly everything
They have high turnover for a reason, stressful job and imposing passive aggressive management. They have paid training though so that's a plus. in need of cash/ job quick then yes apply otherwise don't bother.
awesome
Verizon Wireless Customer Care (Current Employee), nashvilleApril 29, 2015
place to work. alwayas busy and the job itsself was easy to work around your shift with being enrolled in school. would recommend to just about anyone
unorganzied to the maximum
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee), Greeley, COApril 29, 2015
The line of business was new, and the start up did not run smooth at all. I don't feel like I was prepared with the necessary training for the job.
Great work place/ bad schedules
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 29, 2015
Not a bad place to work unless you have young children. You will need daycare for the rotating shifts. You never know what you gone get.
no comment
Caller Representative (Former Employee), Madison, MSApril 29, 2015
A day Xerox is coming into the facility logging into your computer and taking phone calls from customers. If you as the agent needs assistance, they usually have floor coaches to come and assist. Also there is other departments that could be an assistance to you as well.
Productive Environment
Customer Care Assistant (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 29, 2015
I enjoy my job at Xerox I am guarnteed 40hrs a week . I enjoy working with my coworkers and being greeted daily with all smiles.
If you have no other choice
PATIENT CARE ADVOCATE (Former Employee), Raleigh NCApril 29, 2015
Pros: Lunch room
Cons: short breaks and lunches, PAY, usually no raises or promotion
Call center dealing with mail order prescriptions and insurance. I learned a bit about insurance. Management was not the best they didn't have enough knowledge about some of the process. My co-workers were okay but Xerox will literally hire anybody so...you understand what I'm saying. The best part of the job is paid holidays and the coffee machine in the break room.
Xerox trains well, and great people to work with.
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Omaha, NEApril 29, 2015
Most enjoyable part of the job is understanding the needs of the clients with the offerings that Xerox can provide. Implement a solution that works, that provides value. Co-workers from any office, great to work with and professional.
Nice place to work
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAApril 29, 2015
Pros: Great starting wage
Cons: Project based work
Great place to work, helpful co workers, great management, hardest part of this job was having to perform with very little formal training. I enjoyed the relaxed yet professional institution.
Fun place to work
Application Support Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 29, 2015
Schedule production job using tool AUTOSYS, monitor batch jobs, used WCC, create job definition using JIL and monitor agent.
Strict and Unpersonable
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lacey, WAApril 28, 2015
Pros: Easy application will take almost anyone.
Cons: Short Breaks, little recreational space, Limited available hours.
A typical day at work consists of sitting down in a half cubical. You learn a lot and are continuously trained on policies and strategies. Management consists of a hard tiered system where you are required 6-months in any position to have the small chance to promote. If you can handle talking to customers that can be very demand and Irritated for any reason. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers, which is 100% of the work that you do. The most enjoyable part is your coworkers and interactions with them. The population is diverse in background and experience.
Fun,quiet,workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Webster, NYApril 28, 2015
Helping customers with their Verizon account such as going over bill, tier 1 troubleshooting, Questions about their phones or any related questions about Verizon.
review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lexington, KYApril 28, 2015
you would go in at a given time about five minutes before scheduled so that you could get logged into everything and get on the phones. learned that lots of people want a person on the phone with an upbeat attitude that is willing to joke with them to put them more at ease with the process and are greatful to for the little changes that can make when dealing with a stressful problem. the hardest part of the job is sitting still for so long and when the calls are coming in so fast that you do not have time to finish or save notes. the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to speak with so many different people and having the chance to help them when needed.
A Fun Place
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST, WDS (Former Employee), Redmond WAApril 28, 2015
Working was fun with the team that I was on. We would use team chats to help each other with cases that we were working on. The hardest part was staying focused during the later part of the night. The center was open 24/7 and there were times that it was slow.
Long Hours, Lots of Calls
Inbound Customer Service Calls for Xerox (Former Employee), Alamogordo, NMApril 28, 2015
This is a tough job. You work a lot of hours, answer hundreds of calls, and are expected to continually meet certain metrics. Though I personally found those metrics to be a bit on the high side, I can understand why they were asked for. It takes a special person to survive at this job for any length of time.
Xerox
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee), Madison, MSApril 28, 2015
Xerox is very unprofessional. They only promote and help the people that they know. They are very very messy. They will hire anybody. Their training sucks. Their management sucks.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT/AGENT (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 28, 2015
Pros: Advancement within company
Cons: Training
Good first job for a person who has not had a job in the call center industry, okay schedules, was told about extra week in training if needed but was not honored
New products being introduced
Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 28, 2015
Pros: Promotions
Cons: Limited training
Starting as a word processing specialist and getting promoted to a systems analyst was the highlight of my stint at Xerox.

As a systems analyst, I first trained customers/clients on the Word Processing system and later training clients on the personal computer.

I learned a lot about the wonders of word processing machines and was able to take the personal computer and learn it on my own as there were no training classes at that time to help learn the product.

Management was instrumental in my promotions and very supportive of my training and learning the product.

The hardest part of the job was no formal training.

The most enjoyable part of the job was discovering how the equipment worked and how it was beneficial to the customer. I worked at Xerox when Ethernet was first introduced to the world. Although I was not exactly sure how that would connect all the computers together, I can now clearly see what was intended when the Ethernet architecture was introduced.
About Xerox
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Madison, MSApril 27, 2015
Pros: Some times canceling our lunch breaks as well.
Cons: Our breaks are canceled sometimes as well.
My overall rating of Xerox is that the company just need to be a little more organized and on time with important information that their agents have to know. Management should also be a little more respectful than they are. I also believe that if management expects us and want us as agents to follow the rules and give us a document to sign to follow them, they should also follow those rules as well. They also cancel our breaks and we have to sit there for about 10 hours without a lunch break, yes they will provide us with lunch but we have to eat between calls. I feel that anywhere you are employed you are entitled to a 30 minute lunch break under no circumstances. My co-workers ar every helpful at times, we try to help one another, but there is management do not want us talking at all not even to help one another with a question if so that's a written. The most enjoyable of my job is basically talking to the customers.

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more

Xerox Salaries