Xerox
2,860 reviews

Xerox Employer Reviews

Productive and fast pace
Supervisor (Current Employee), Greeley, COJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: great friendly co workers
Cons: availability for coaching opportunities was minimal
Xerox is a call center environment that gave me the opportunity to advance from a Customer Care Representative into the Training environment as well as a management position with Supervising. The best thing about the job was being able to learn from co workers.
Sr. Network Engineer (Current Employee), Kings Mountain, NCJanuary 22, 2015
It's an OK place to work at. I have enjoyed and learned a lot while working here. I learned lot a bout new networking technologies, processes. The hardest part is that we don't get salary increases very often. The good thing about this company is that is international I had the chance to travel to several places.
Job was stressful but liked the interaction with customers.
Call Center Specialist (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: i loved the interaction with customers and coworkers.
Cons: people skills were not valued over metric adherence.
Answered inboud calls for our customer PENNDOT to provide information regarding driver's licenses and suspensions. The job required we maintain a certain number of calls handled, attendance, customer satisfaction and accuracy. I excelled in all but accuracy. Accuracy called for certain words to be spoken and/or certain screens be accessed even though you knew correct information or used words to respond to the customer.
Educational
Project Based Benefit Representative (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAJanuary 22, 2015
Cons: project based
I enjoyed the opportunity to work at Xerox. It gave me a better understanding of health insurance and pension benefits.
great
Customer Care Account Specialist (Former Employee), Utica, NYJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: good working conditons and earning possibilites
Cons: lack of consistant feedback on production and quality needs
Productive fun workplace, fast paced, friendly great benefits. Good earning possibilities. I loved processing information, and talking to the customers, on the other hand I would prefer more consistent feedback on the production and quality needs.
N/A
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLJanuary 21, 2015
I answer phone calls and assisted the people of Kentucky with applying for healthcare coverage.
Highly productive and very conducive environment for professional development
Project Lead/Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 21, 2015
Highly productive and very conducive environment for professional development
Fun job to work with flexablr hours
Analyst (Former Employee), 2950 North loop west Houston Tx 77091January 21, 2015
work from 7 to 430 m-f Work for Xerox for 15 years, enjoyed working there. I learned how to work with people. Exceptional Customer Support Skills. Strong analytical, with problem solving and researched capabilities. Positive and proactive attitude. The hardest part of work was being mutative to move up in the company. Not a lot of opening available.
Interacting with customers.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: fast-paced environment.
Cons: no set schedule.
A typical day of work at Macy's included providing stellar customer service experience. Making sure the customer had a pleasent shopping environment. Interacting with customers and being knowleable about products or clothing to assist upon check-out. Task sometimes rotated from cashiering,fitting room attendant, stocking , etc.
reservations specialist (Former Employee), Kent, WAJanuary 20, 2015
Fun job assisting people with their vacation, liked the people I worked with and the hours that I worked .
worst company to work for in the world
agent (Former Employee), Colorado springs ColoradoJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything about this job
This company should be shut down. I feel sorry for VZ customers having to talk to all these idiots! Management are ran but kids fresh out of high school upper management act like "Agents" issues are none of there concern. If you like to work for a high turn over rate job ran by punk high school kids this is the perfect place.
Outsource company - cut corners, rid of people, make co money
Senior Technician (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: had a job otherwise none
Cons: see above
After transfer to outsource company (Xerox) they proceeded to cut 75% of department, only one salary raise in 9 years, moral very low, forced to move out of State for better career.
Laid back workplace, but with unorganized management and low job security.
Real Time Analyst (Current Employee), Redmond, WAJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: good work/life balance & laid back environment
Cons: relatively low pay, low job security & unorganized management
Passion for what I do, accompanied by an intense desire to steer my career in the right direction, makes me as determined and hardworking as they come. A can do attitude wakes me up in the mornings, and a strong work ethic/positive attitude gets me through a day at Xerox.

I've learned a lot working for Xerox Technology and Business Solutions on one of their Google contracts. It's an awesome opportunity. My co-workers are capable and fun to work with. They make the hectic call center environment bearable, and they've taught me a thing or two about teamwork and accountability.Furthermore, all center life has made me extremely flexible. It has given me the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and think of solutions on the fly to accommodate our client's needs.

However, the fun/productive workplace is hindered by management who are incapable of managing a contract of this magnitude. With this kind of management, unnecessary layoffs are a frequent occurrence, bringing about a toxic atmosphere. Our agents (the core of our workforce) feel like they're disposable, underpaid, and underappreciated. which isn't entirely false.
Ever changing call center
CPhT Med D CD & A, QA, SME (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 19, 2015
Call center specifically tailored for coverage determinations and appeals for Medicare Part D companies. Work instructions provided by the client would constantly change depending on what was required.
its an ok job
Technical Support (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: fun
It was rough
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: unlimited overtime.
Cons: pay changed weekly, rude customers daily
On a typical day I would get about 50-60 calls, half of them would be screaming customers that say everything that is wrong with their account or bill is my fault and I need to fix it. All of my supervisors were great, kind, and understanding. My coworkers were very helpful when a supervisor was not able to make it over to me. The hardest part of that job was trying to calm a customer down after they have gotten mad. And trying to explain to them what all of the charges were with them not wanting to understand or them just wanting a credit because it was all wrong because of me. The most enjoyable part of my job would have to be when I was able to make an angry customer happy and them end up giving a great rating and having a good conversation with them as well.
Very flexible with hours
Back To Birth (Current Employee), Arkansas City, KSJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: 401k employee match
Cons: pay
A typical day for me is to make copies of logbooks that come in. Then tear down books that come in throughout day. When I get a logbook that is a Back To Birth I find flight times/cycles, repair history and serviceability data on Life Limited Components.
During my tenure with Xerox formerly SourceOne Management I have held several jobs. My most enjoyable part was when I worked in Winfield as a T700 shipper. It was a very high demand stressful job but I really enjoyed it.
The hardest part was working in the TO Library learning the job on my own but it also taught me a lot about myself in that I became more confident.
Good pay but a high turn over rate
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJanuary 19, 2015
The job had great benefits like good pay and insurance, but the turn over rate is very high
Customer support agent
Technical Advisor (Former Employee), Tigard, ORJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: intellectually stimulating, corporate discounts
Cons: poor compensation and benifits
I was a technical support adviser. The issues were fairly routine solving technical issues for customer.
The environment is overly strict where by the company doesn't seem to trust their employees with much.
There is a high turnover and low morale.
Very fun work place, help when need it and very nice managers and coworker provide great team work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: hour lunchs, help, great team size, great helpful material, wonderful vending cafeteria
Cons: no cons but for you maybe the shift that you would get scheduled for.
I really loved this job so sad that I didn't get to transition over to U.S cellular but the people I worked with was a great team and I wish I was still there.
a typical day was always fun
I learned to live, laugh and growth with your peers makes a great team of leadership

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more