Xerox
2,172 reviews

Xerox Employer Reviews

How it is to work at Xerox.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Anderson, InJuly 14, 2014
Pros: good money
Cons: felt like i was giving wrong information the whole time.
A typical day of work at Xerox was sitting in a chair talking calls from customers. I learned that I have more patience than I though with having to put customers on hold for support. I didn't quite agree with the training, seven weeks of training and once I was through it I didn't feel like I was educated enough to do my job the best. The hardest part – more... of working at Xerox was getting yelled at because you don't know the answer and don't want to lie to a customer when you can't find the answer and want to ask someone else their is never anybody around to help. – less
Great Network
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee), Cary, NCJuly 14, 2014
Pros: there is opportunities to add more money to your hourly wages
Cons: all work sux lol
I've been on two campaigns and I have to say it's a great opportunity for a job. The recruiters are willing to work to get you on the team don't let them down and good luck
the greatest employer ever
Sales, Marketing, & Management (Former Employee), dallas, houston, texasJuly 13, 2014
for almost 20 years i enjoyed the thrill of a very competitive sales environment. this is where i experinced my most professional growth
I'd work here again
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North Bend, ORJuly 13, 2014
Pros: shifts
Cons: $
I'd work here again. I liked talking with strangers all day.
Good Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 13, 2014
Answering inbound calls, assisting members with refilling prescriptions, making payments and tracking orders.
Good experience
Client Associate (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJuly 13, 2014
Pros: good work experience
Cons: temp job
Responsible for repairing office equipment for a hospital with a team.
Enjoyed my job
Executive Administrative Assistant / Operations (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 12, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: red tape
Large company but the job had its enjoyable moments. Really like the people I worked with made the job more enjoyable.
Call Center
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJuly 12, 2014
Work is fast paced and intense, lack of face to face interaction in a windowless building can be stifling.
We did have a TV there for the people that liked to watch football when it was on.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Mustang OklahomaJuly 12, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I guess AT&T spoiled me because I wasn't happy working for this company. I enjoyed my co-workers and the customers, but that's about it. I did learn that it don't matter what you do, there is just some people that don't like you. That's very hard for me because I am a people pleaser.
Work
Call Center Customer Service (Former Employee), Cary, NCJuly 11, 2014
Great work environment to be in was very calm answered phones I've learned the hardest part of my job was knowing there were no room for progression
Xerox job
On Exchange Humana Associate (Current Employee), Guaynabo, PRJuly 10, 2014
Cons: short breaks
The job is a data entry type that requires research trought humana systems, is a simple job. The best part of the job is that it is one in a relaxed atmosphere, also and all the people I've met. The worst part is when it comes to high season, meet the deadline when overworked.
Not a career oriented company
Senior Resolution Specialist (Current Employee), Greeley, COJuly 10, 2014
Cons: constant mandatory overtime and cancelled lunches. bonuses are often paid 1 or 2 pay periods late
No career path. You can be promoted and then sent back to an agent position for no reason at all. Promotions are based on who you know and not what you know, how well you perform or your perfect attendance.
Worst experience of my Career
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 10, 2014
Worst place to work. Pay is never correct, management is unprofessional and liars.
Busy and Multitasking Job
Customer Service Rep. (Current Employee), Yukon, OKJuly 10, 2014
Pros: hour lunches
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at Xerox is taking inbound phone calls and taking care of the customer and troubleshooting problems and going over billing. My co-workers are very knowledgeable and helpful. I learned alot at my job and a learn something new everyday. What i enjoy the most about my job is the room to move up in the company.
Just keeps getting worse
Transaction Senior Processor (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 10, 2014
Cons: no advancement, illegal practices, no employee appreciation, unrealistic expectations
I have worked at Xerox for 8.5 years now. It was a nice stable place to work and though the work wasn't challenging, I really liked my job. They moved to ABC compensation and despite people's reservations it worked out well. We were making a lot of money and they were needing less people to do the work. It encouraged people to work harder. for the last – more... two years they have been on a huge down hill roll. They have removed any employee incentives. They are now using ABC to pay people as little as possible. They have someone that specifically goes out looking for errors so we now make nothing for all the work we do. They also never replace someone that leaves and expect you to get all the work done in the 40 hour work week. What once took 5 people now only has 2 and they still complain. Rules are never followed and no one is ever reprimanded. They like to talk about what they are going to do to change things and never do. The people that don't need guidance are the ones who get micro-managed. There is also no chance for advancement here. There was a lead job that opened but with no pay increase and more hours and work. They want to pay as little as possible, treat their people as bad as possible, and get the best work possible. That just doesn't happen! – less
No movement, dying company
Chemical Process Operator (Current Employee), Webster, MAJuly 9, 2014
Pros: union
Cons: union
Working in a gradually dying industry, but in the only viable part of the campus. A new 30million$ addition adds maybe 5-7 years max. No upward movement in company, no opportunities. 4x7 shift work, day night rotating makes life outside of work difficult. Working the chemical process is interesting, but not worth staying for as a career.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Henderson, NCJuly 9, 2014
Pros: learning how to be the best customer service representative
Cons: dealing with upset members
I learned how to be patient and take verbal abuse
The hardest part of the job is sitting for 7 hours
Some of the co-worker are friendly and helpful
mgmt needs alot of improvment
Academic Enrollment Facilitator (Current Employee), Highlands Ranch ColoradoJuly 9, 2014
Pros: work schedule
Cons: micro mgmt
Mgmt is horrible, a lot of new managers who do not know what they are doing especially on the Brandman Account
Productive and fun place to work
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), Kent, WAJuly 9, 2014
Productive and fun place to work. Paid training and great training.
Excellent
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Yukon, OKlahomaJuly 9, 2014
Pros: retain customer
Cons: n/a
Customer was angry concerning her bill, customer stated, that she was leaving cell service and going to another service. Retention was applied, discovered many errors on bill, corrected bill and applied credits to retain customer. Customer chose to renew contract for 2 years. Customer very satisfied with customer service rep.

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more