Xerox
3,304 reviews

Xerox United States Employee Reviews

Productive, good people, each account I work in was a lot of fun
CLIENT ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 24, 2015
Pros: Great benfits, always learning new things
Cons: management was sometime hard to get in touch with
Fun workplace, work as a team with co-worker, learned job skills through Xero web site My Learning, which had a number of course and testing after each course
This is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. Managers, supervisor and team members are very helpful, flexible with great attitudes
Senior Transaction Processor (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAApril 24, 2015
Pros: Cafeteria with cook !!!
Cons: No cons!
The hardest part about the job was implementing new changes in a timely fashion. As with any job, it can become a bit stressful, but the managers, and co workers all work together and lend a help in hand when possible.
Fun Place to work at
Junior Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Elkridge, MDApril 24, 2015
Large enterprise environment from which you can learn a lot from. You must be able to resolve sev 1 tickets as fast as you can.
Working with Medicare part D members
Customer Care Rep. for CVS Caremark (Current Employee), Madison, MSApril 24, 2015
Taking incoming calls from members about their plan and there medications. Verifying Hipaa, and verification with members where calls are being recorded and graded.
Very hard job with littler support from management
Technical Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILApril 24, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: bad environment
Aggressive patients, low management support, moral very low. Took love of job and desire to help patients main reason for even coming to work.
Not a great place
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Raleigh, NC 27616April 24, 2015
Lack of job security and they seems not to care for the welfare of their employees.I was not treated fairly like everyone else and it left me with no choice but to quit
Productive and fun work place
Account Assistant/ Service Manager (Former Employee), McLean, VAApril 24, 2015
Pros: overtime
Cons: health care
Xerox
I enjoy working with my co-workers there. I enjoy solving problems. I love to dress to empress with my outgoing personality. My typical day at work is making people smile and feel comfortable. I learned that all people are different and need to be treated the same.
I have manage people in the mail room.
I treat all my co-workers with respect and love and love to be a team player with them.
The hardest part of my job is not completing my task then when time star to run out my energy kicks in.
The most enjoyable part of the job is getting the job done and see my supervisor relaxed and do not have to worry.
xerox
custmer service rep (Current Employee), Federal Way, WAApril 23, 2015
Some of the management is great and some arent, You can succeed if you get the right supervisor. The envirnment is laid back and cool once you get out if training but you have to be on a team where they actually care about you.
Productive and shift schedules to accomodate your needs
Customer Care Assistant (Former Employee), Chesapeake,VAApril 23, 2015
Pros: shift scheduling
Cons: project/assignement was short
I learned to process pension benefits and the reasons to detail documents for accuracy.
A typical day at work was fun and enjoyable with teammates.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with a department that brainstorms solutions together to reduce errors.
Piece rate work
Insurance Billing, Receptionist, CNA (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, ILApril 23, 2015
A company that requires flexablilty. Enjoyable to work with coworkers.A company that allows you to make unlimited money while working piece rate.
Excellent place to work if you want flexible hours and pay by speed
Data Entry (Former Employee), Sandy, UTApril 23, 2015
Pros: Autonomy, flexible hours
Cons: Unpredictable work load
A Typical Day at Work: This consisted of processing health care claims, with some indexing. Sometimes there was overtime, depending on the work load and the season.

What I learned: I had processed health care claims before, so nothing new was learned there. However, indexing was new, but it was very easy to learn.

Management: Management was generally very affable, even generous (there was a bonus every year at Christmas, with an interesting gift to go along with it, like custom candied apples).

The Hardest Part of the Job: Not knowing when your shift would end (during the busy season). During busy seasons, overtime was required, which ranged anywhere from an hour to four hours.

The Most Enjoyable Part of the Job: Autonomy. Everyone was paid according to how fast they processed claims, so everyone worked hard. There was no wasting of time.
Fair Job
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAApril 23, 2015
Pros: Building is surrounded by great restaurants.
Cons: Depending on job title, your team is not permanent.
The job overall was a fair job. You learned the ins and outs of insurance and customer care swiftly, yet efficiently. Your coworkers and can range from extremely friendly to too personal. The hardest part of the job is understanding that the participants whether frustrated or happy are calling to be helped.
work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), staten island,new yorkApril 23, 2015
assisting customers with ez pass accounts
learned how to take payments and update customer information
good managers show us how to progress and to make our job easier
co workers are helpful and courteous
Productive work place
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COApril 23, 2015
Assisting customers when they called in and need assistance with their cell phone plans, ordered new phones, went over bills, etc.
Learning new products, poor management
Senior Healthcare Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 23, 2015
Pros: Learning new things
Cons: Lack of interested managers, layoffs
Enjoyed work itself but job insecurity. Struggling to get better with the healthcare business. No raises, no encouragement about career advancement or even how you are doing in your present job. Always a threat that some people may have to be let go - totally nerve wrecking.
Call center
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 22, 2015
Pros: it was a job when I needed one
Cons: very repetitious and boring
I found this job to be very boring and unrewarding. I took this position because I hadn't been in the workforce for a couple years and this was a way to rebuild my confidence. My day basically consisted of taking customer service calls for Sprint one after another after another. There were no windows in the giant room we were in and they fit as many people in there as possible.
good people to work with/ management no so good
CUSTOMER CARE (Current Employee), Lacey, WAApril 22, 2015
if you like phones this is the job for you, lower bosses are ok but upper management is a joke. Attendance is very laid back, only real beni........
never good
Data Entry Clerk - Mail Clerk (Former Employee), lexington ky, 40505April 22, 2015
never had a good experience and will never go back. it was just horrible. the worst experience ive ever had working.management never help , nothing mattered
Busy call center
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Lacey, WashingtonApril 22, 2015
Constant inbound calls with very little time in between. Learned how to provide great customer service. The hardest part of the job is dealing with angry customers.
Bad Management
Customer Service (Former Employee), Greeley COApril 22, 2015
The company is not organized at all. Computers crash all the time, login stop working for days so you sit with nothing to do. Management changes all the time from department to department.

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more

Xerox Salaries