Xerox Employee Reviews

Relaxed
Production Control Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 11, 2017
Xerox which is now Conduent was definitely an experience. The workplace was relaxed and everything was pretty much redundant. Dealing with clients and contract requirements and payment processing.
Pros
we were able to telework
Cons
we are always having network problems and they did nothing for their employees
Supported Equitable Resources
Senior System and Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 11, 2017
Supported servers an clients at the time, changed from a completely trusted domain to resource, application, users domain .Boulevard of the Allies and Oxford Center
Pros
Good manager and worked with good people
Cons
Going downtown
It was a Temporary Job
Executive Typing & Employment Service (Former Employee) –  Agat, GUOctober 10, 2017
I never worked for Xerox. I worked for an Executive Employment Agency. All work were temporary. Did secretarial/clerical work and assisted managers with daily meetings.
Cons
It was just temporary
Flexible work environment though stressful and demanding
Project Product Owner (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYOctober 10, 2017
I was thankful to be able to build a long career at Xerox. The work was quite demanding and stressful, but I was able to relocate due to health and be close to family, while working remotely.
Terrible place
Senior resolution specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSOctober 10, 2017
If you are needing something quick to make money and not a permanent job Xerox is a good place. Managers are poorly trained. Employees are treated very poorly. Training is horrible. No pay raises.
Machine copies
Cartridge Assembly and Inspection Technician (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYOctober 10, 2017
I told already that Xerox moved to the Mexico, People likes work here. Great benefits, top technology, interested job ability to go to school to study
Pros
People like here
Cons
small facility- went to the College ful time
Luke Warm
Major Account Executive/Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 10, 2017
The training and development of this organization is very good! In addition, I had two great managers! Everything else was luke warm regarding compensations, culture and etc
Overall
Business System Analyst for Large R12 (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, OROctober 10, 2017
Xerox was like one big double elimination tournament. My last 2 years I had excellent managers. It was simply a company that did not have enough revenue. I learned if you want to grow you better take the bull by the horns and make your own opportunities.

Everyday i was solving complex problems with very lttle resources. The people I worked with were great.
Pros
Autonomy, Flexibility and Work Life balance
Cons
Layoffs happened often
Typical office politics
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Webster, NYOctober 10, 2017
Very poor environment for a customer service call center. Management says advancement is based on numbers bet yet they play favorites and many people with great numbers are held back if they aren't favored. An average day is 40-50 calls dealing with frustrated people which is the hardest part of the position. It is extremely fun to talk to people throughout the country though.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Poor advancement
a typical day at work
Account Coordinator/Facility Administrator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 10, 2017
making copies, helping customers with their questions and needs, answering phone calls and responding to e-mails, checking printers and stocking paper.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
lost contract
Decent entry level sales experience
Territory Account Manager (Current Employee) –  NJOctober 9, 2017
A great way to get your start in sales. A great recognized company that has excellent training and ability go grow within the company. The company has always been know to take care of their employees but the recession took much of that away. Still a decent career.
Pros
Ability to grow
Cons
very corporate structure
Busy
Customer Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSOctober 9, 2017
No comment. Very stressful. Too much information to learn in such a short period of time. Some people were helpful and some did not care. It was not a conducive environment for me.
Pros
It was a job
Cons
It was a low paying, stressful job
Call Center
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 9, 2017
This job gave me the experience I needed to pursue the job I'm currently at. The attendance policy was not good, point system. Mandatory overtime during peek seasons. Most enjoyable part of the job was the friends made, other than that it wasn't enjoyable.
Not the best job.....
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 9, 2017
This is not a company that values it's employees. They expect a lot with out showing any appreciation. The hardest part of the job is dealing with unprofessional people.
Pros
2 weeks off
Cons
higher management
Felt Like a Zombie!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 8, 2017
Back to back phone calls of being yelled at all day. Felt like a zombie after the end of 10 hour work shifts, I see why there is such a fast turn over. There is opportunity for advancement if you can survive the environment long enough.
Pros
Thorough Training
Cons
Long Stressful Work Days
This was an exciting place to work in, but lackked proper management.
Equipment Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAOctober 8, 2017
I worked several weeks in bringing up a poorly maintained piece of equipment. I was successful and received a special report from my
manager. It was necessary to work on equipment that I had never worked on before and I learned a great deal working on this equipment. The hardest part of this job was working with the different managers which was the reason why I eventually left Xerox eventually.
Pros
Learning new equipment
Cons
Working with poor management.
cool work enviornment
Customer Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 8, 2017
I was only project based but the pay was cool and there was always opportunities for over time. my supervisor was very helpful, understanding, and dedicated to her team.
Would NOT recommend
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 7, 2017
I did not like working there. I could not wait to leave but got laid off instead. They did me a favor laying me off. I did not like working there. Terrible!!
Its an ok job
Transaction Processor (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RIOctober 7, 2017
it was ok you have to work to pay yourself not a hourly rate. so if there is no work your pay is decrease. so we have to always have job to do. Wish it wasn't like that.
Pros
pay
Cons
work to pay yourself
Dont work here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCOctober 6, 2017
Horrible management. Drama filled workplace. People are always getting into verbal and physical altercations. Pay is not enough for the work you do. Favoritism is shown among managers also.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.