Xerox
2,713 reviews

Xerox Employer Reviews

worst place to work
data entry (Former Employee), Endicott nyNovember 22, 2014
Cons: fire you in 90 days
This was the worst company I have ever worked for. They are extremely nice when you start working for them and you think you have a secure job. But 90 days later they tell you your production isn't up to speed or standards and say they gave you 3 warnings then fire you. This company cares more about speed then quality and you are not treated very well – more... by the boss. When fired he won't even answer your questions or look you in the eye. After I was fired the very next day they had an ad on here for my position but for lower part.Hands down worst job I ever worked at and most disrespectful management!! – less
A company in transition
Service and Solutions Executive (Current Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 21, 2014
Pros: wonderful people, good corporate support
Cons: endless bureaucracy and a quickly changing market
Xerox is transitioning into a services led model, and integrating the ACS (now Xerox Services). This is a time of both opportunity and challenges. Leadership is doing a decent job of keeping frontline employees in the loop, however it is difficult to see where the company is seeking to land.
Providing empathy and appreciation to members
Customer Care Agent for Humana (Current Employee), MississippiNovember 21, 2014
Pros: weekends off
Cons: often working under pressure
A typical day at work for me is to answer calls and ensure customer quality by giving accurate information to members and showing each member that we care.
productive work place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, NYNovember 21, 2014
Overall I really enjoyed working at Xereox. I learned alot of things and met a great group of good people.
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee), Colorado SpringsNovember 20, 2014
Answering phones, handling multiple phone lines, collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs, multitasking, Resolving Conflict
Customer Care
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Lacey, WANovember 20, 2014
While this job gives as much overtime as you could possibly ask for, the job itself is very stressful and gives the associate the skills needed to handle very demanding and a constantly changing environment.
Very Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILNovember 20, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: no pay raises
Don't rely on any pay raise, $12.00hr. Great co-workers, stressful environment, hostile management.
Very unprofessional
Pharmacy Technician II Xerox State Health Care (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCNovember 20, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
Very unprofessional management makes difference in employees. Not a nice place to work. If you are looking for job security please do not go there.
Its okay
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCNovember 19, 2014
Coworkers are like family. But no benefits and management kinda sucks
Fun working place
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 19, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: healthcare
Good managers.
Great learning stuff
Good pay, work balance. Good co-workers
Healthy competition. great management. Healthy competition. great management.Healthy competition. great management.
Exhibit high quality customer service consistently and advancement opportunities will open up.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 19, 2014
Pros: advancement opportunity
Cons: mandatory overtime, no set schedules
A typical day involved searching for a desk/station as seating is not assigned. Logging in to computer systems and verifying your headset is set up properly to take calls. Before starting the day review any new post pertaining to changes that affect services offered, and any other notifications of scheduling including mandatory overtime dates. My job – more... consisted of answering inbound calls in a call center environment pertaining to issues or inquiries involving debit cards that are issued by the government ie: social security benefits, child support, and unemployment benefits. My co-workers were for the most part pretty easy to get along with and were very helpful when I had any questions. Employees are encouraged to assist one another and rely on one another to learn, grow, and progress. The Hardest part of the job was trying to deescalate calls or reason with cardholders who were missing funds or had funds missing due to identity theft. Trying to keep calls short while answering any inquiries and educating customers of services that are available to them can be difficult if customer is already upset. The most enjoyable part would have to be the fact that if you do your job well enough and have a good attitude management will take notice and help you to move up in the company fairly fast. Supervisors are very helpful and encourage asking questions. – less
Very productive and well put together company with great training
Temp (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJNovember 19, 2014
The training here from Xerox was very useful. The phones were ringing non stop. but from the training we received we were very knowledgable of the benefits the asscociates needed informations on.
Great
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), NCNovember 18, 2014
I loved it! Great atmosphere and people! Workers are very helpful even while having a stressful day.
customer service
customer service (Current Employee), Lacey, WANovember 18, 2014
Pros: will high anyone who needs a job
Cons: pay is low for the job i do
All my answers are the same as my other rating of the company on previous request for rating. All the position i have held were all eliminated except the customer service and and was told to keep my job would have to go back on the phones and take a drop i pay. we work so many hour with required ot all year that sitting that long is bad on my health.
Productive environment with great people and support
Customer Service Representative - Match.com (Former Employee), Lexington, KYNovember 18, 2014
Pros: great environment with positive people
Cons: no windows
A normal day at work included an 8 hour work day with an hour lunch and 2 15min breaks. Answering and directing customer service calls was what we did all day, every day. Xerox provided me with the tools I needed to take my skills to next level. These included communication skills, knowledge of product and computer skills. Management was always supportive – more... and went above and beyond their typical duties to insure that the reps had every thing needed at their finger tips to allow for the best calls possible. The staff around me was always friendly and extremely helpful. The hardest part of my job was waking up for it, and the most enjoyable was at 5pm. C'mon, who doesn't agree?! – less
productive
Customer service rep (Former Employee), Staten Island, NYNovember 18, 2014
Inside Sales Representative and buyer.
Buying and selling cars nationwide. Negotiating prices with buyers.
Sales Results:
• consistently exceeded 300 cold and follow-up calls weekly, earning recognition as one of the top ten reps (out of 125).
• Improving customer service based on client feedback through the development of new policies and procedures. – more... Successfully handled all public relations issues
Human resource
• after working hard became human resource manager
• Coordinated orientations and exit interviews for part-time and temporary employees
• Taught employees new and more efficient ways to perform their jobs – less
Great company to work for
Benefit Administrator (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJNovember 18, 2014
I enjoy for Xerox i love the compnay. I do not like that fact that we are not getting a full 40 hours every week as we were promised. I enjoy helping others i love the work i do its just not enough hours. I like the breaks and the cafe, the lunch area is perfect.
Productive Job
Customer Service Associate Healthcare (Current Employee), Cary, NCNovember 18, 2014
A typical day at the job is coming to work to service the customers.
You will learn as you go.
Management is somewhat ok.
The hardest part about the job is getting the assistant you may need.
The people that call into my line to get assistance is the most enjoyable part about the job
Strict Call Center
Customer Service Team Lead (Former Employee), Lexington, KYNovember 17, 2014
They don't care about people they care about volume. Not a flexible place to work if you have a family. They do not give raises at all and I was there for 3 years and promoted twice.
EMPLOYMENT
Medical Service Associate (Current Employee), Cary, NCNovember 17, 2014
Pros: you have a job to provide for yourself and/or family
Cons: short breaks, unknowledgable management, deceptive practices
Typical work day is not difficult for me, I enjoy what I do here. The actual work is the most enjoyable part of the job,making sure to processess in a timely manner that could affect one's health. On the contrary, the difficult part is trying to figure out how much you'll be paid biweekly based on the many stipulations of their compensation breakdown.

About Xerox

Why build your career at Xerox? Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, – Read more