Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 7,984 reviews matching the search
Why they are rated the 10th worst company to work for.
Account Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 14, 2017
Contractors and Regular employees have worked for many years without raises. Contractors only benefit is: They have a job. No paid holidays, no paid vacation and no sick time. The only thing guaranteed is: Nothing. Contractor jobs can be cancelled without any warning.
Pros
Not sure of any Pros now. There used to be, that was a long time ago.
Cons
No paid holidays, no paid vacation and no sick time
Productive, coworkers are nice, good pay.
Mailroom processor (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 14, 2017
It's very productive and fast paced job, it is very fun.
learned to Perform clerical tasks in the data entry function, looking up member provider information ensuring accuracy for all data requiring to key and typing and sort mail.
Operating on an automated folding machine assuring all information is correct and readable.
A typical day at work Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry, scanning, mail sorting.
Pros
Great people and very diverse .
Field Service in great locations
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 14, 2017
Getting the opportunity to do field engineering for some of the top technology companies and Fortune 500 companies was definitely a plus. Going to different sites and meeting new people and viewing the latest technology and computer art was amazing and fulfilling experience.
Pros
Company Vehicle, latest test equipment.
Cons
Corporate Downsizing...
Terrible
Customer service and technical support (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 14, 2017
I was hired on for technical support on the overnight team. I never received my shift differential. We were doing our Prepaid for Verizon. The whole night it was people asking for credit's on their account. I had to find work very fast because of this place.
Very productive with opportunities to grow
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Montego Bay, JamaicaJuly 14, 2017
Work begins at 8:00 am promptly. The objective was to pay over 45 thousands employees in USA and Canada accurately and on time. I have learnt that getting workers paid on time is of paramount importance.
Low pay
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 14, 2017
The workplace culture was horrible because we where required to do a lot of work for a low pay with no recognition from management. No good benefits.
Pros
Haivng a job to provide for my family.
Cons
Low pay
Productive and fun workplace
Senior QA Automation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 14, 2017
I had a lot of fun at work..
Learned the work culture and had a good management.The workplace culture was very organised.I didn't deal with any hard parts during my time in the office.
workplace
Agent (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSJuly 13, 2017
Has horrible management. This job does not pay you for the hard work you will be completing. Management does not acknowledges your job well done. Job should have better professionalism.
Team Coach Experience
Eligibility Specialist / Peer Coach (Former Employee) –  Beech Grove, INJuly 13, 2017
My resume better explains my daily tasks and problem solving experience with this company. I was a team coach of sevearl individuals and it was a wonderful experience for me.
It's a Call Center
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 13, 2017
No better or worse than working for any other call center. Xerox has acceptable pay and decent benefits if you can get past the club atmosphere you may enjoy working here.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 13, 2017
I enjoyed working with Xerox. They are very helpful and guide you through step by step of any questions or computer problems. Great company to work for.
Pros
steadfast
Review of Xerox
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2017
Working at Xerox (who changed to Conduent) is like working at any other call center. Fast paced and non stop calls. We are contracted through the state to assist with people's benefits.
Fun
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNJuly 13, 2017
Was a great place to work with wonderful benefits I was laid off after two years when the company lost their contract. But overall it's a great place to work
Was working alot of early morning overtime. Paid great. Good management
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  London, KYJuly 13, 2017
Had to put only 2 stars for job work/life balance because for the past 2 years i had worked there we were in constant overtime working 10 hours a day on weekdays and 8 hours on Saturday as well. Job security was questionable because talk of being laid off was in the works for about the last 2 years i worked there. Other than that, management was nice and entertaining, paid good, and was a nice quiet laid back environment to work at
fair
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 13, 2017
If you aren't willing to sit for long hours, this job is not for you! No personal items are allowed on desks. Head seat on at all times, unless off the floor.
Very fast-paced workplace
Mail Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 13, 2017
This job you have to be self-motivated job you have to be very accurate in the job that you are doing. This job you're dealing with contracts and printers so everything has to be accurate.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Poor management
Senior Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 12, 2017
Poor management. Micromanaged. Not family friendly. No more to report other than it was a workhorse environment with no motivation, no positive feedback when asked, not many pros, if any to speak of. .
Productive and decent paced
Internship (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 12, 2017
It was a small guinea pig internship for others of my age at the time. Every intern was a daughter or son of a parent who worked there. It was a 2 to 3 week experience but we managed to get the job done within a week and a half.
Pros
Free Lunch, decent break time
Great environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WAJuly 12, 2017
Overall, working for Xerox was an awesome experience. There was constant change with plenty of training. Management and co-workers were all very helpful and fun.
Pros
incentives
Cons
small desk areas
Competitive work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 12, 2017
Take inbound calls. all calls must be 2 minutes or less you have verify the customer info and resolve the patients issue within the two minute time frame.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.