Xerox Employee Reviews in United States

Found 5,959 reviews matching the search
good work
Part C Benefits Rep (Current Employee) –  Frostburg, MDAugust 16, 2016
we all have a job to do and we are entitled to do that job to the best of our abilities. my job is to basically get what needs to be done quickest and in the right way possible
Pros
free lunches every now and then
Cons
medical coverage
Typical Call Center Experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 16, 2016
I like everyone I work with. The Team Leads and Supervisors are the best. Typically, the hardest part is dealing with difficult customers.
Customer Care Rep (Current Employee) –  Madison, MSAugust 16, 2016
Xerox is a Fun, Productive Work Environment with great Incentive Bonus' . Xerox also gives chance to work Overtime, if you would like it. I don't have any children to where i am tied down for not able to work any overtime.
Fun place to work and great managment
Apple Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 16, 2016
The work environment is great and the management is amazing. They all care about your success and willing to help with any questions you have. There is a time limit they want you off each call if possible. You can earn more an hour if you meet the time limits and keep you productivity up. There are going to be customers that want you on the phone step by step but for the most part they are willing to have a call back scheduled once you get them on the right path. there is potential for overtime especially with the new release of phone.
Good place to Work
Global Document Analyst at Weatherford (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 16, 2016
I was responsible for a $1.5 dollar marketing Outsourced Print Budget.
Worked in a service oriented department. Account managers were not very good at knowing what their actual employees did.
Pros
Worked alone without supervision
Loved what I did daily
Senior Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Elkridge, MDAugust 16, 2016
I loved my Service delivery job and how I was able to work directly with my customers to meet their needs. Xerox has decided to split the company from the core business and IT hosting, which has meant many people losing their jobs.
Bad
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Coos Bay, ORAugust 15, 2016
Bad place always watched and not giving the time you need to do a good job take to long on notes and they are calling you on your work phone telling you to hurry and you are wasting Time stressful and mind numbing
Would not recommend this company to anyone I know
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 15, 2016
The work day is steady with filling customer orders, fixing paper jams, and stocking supplies. If you are a good worker who does above and beyond for customers, they will show more appreciation than my coworkers. I was an employee with Xerox a year and about to get a pay raise when they fired me for no reason. I learned later I got hired so a managers friend could work there. For this I can't recommend this company to anyone looking for job security or an advancement in their career.
Pros
appreciation from customers
Cons
bad management, not rewarded for your efforts, lack of advancement, no job security.
Too much baggage from prior bad senior management decisions
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  upstate NYAugust 15, 2016
Xerox is a company with lots of good people, who take pride in their work, but who are hamstrung by system limitations and demoralized by mindless cost-cutting, mostly in the form of laying people off and/or sending their jobs overseas.
Good work life balance - slow to adapt to market trends
Director- Xerox Business Services (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 15, 2016
Highly engaging during a deal cycle

Good management support

Virtual job - good work life balance

Org is slow to adapt to market trends and incorporate them in solutions
Xerox
Forklift Operator & Manfest (Current Employee) –  Groveport, OHAugust 14, 2016
Everyone that works there on second shift are really nice and easy to get along with. The work isn't really hard and it maintains a steady pace. The only bad things are you sometimes have to work weekends or 10 hour days without much notice, the machines for food steal your money most times and the wearing of goggles.
Pros
Good people
Cons
work weekends
Enjoyed the people I worked with
Recruiting Manager for HPP Call Center (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COAugust 14, 2016
I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a fun work enviroment. I loved wheh they had special days such a pj day, Halloween costume day. The employees always seemed to be in good spirits!!!
Pros
Everyone was like family
Cons
The management in my department needed to make a decisions, stick with it, not change their mind every five minutes
I wish not to work for the company again
CUSTOMER CARE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 14, 2016
I wish not to work for the company again, they find a poor reason to let employees go when they have been there for quite some time because they don't want to give a raise instead they get ride of the current and hire on new people to continue to pay a lower rate
Xerox was the best first job company. It trained me to be a professional in all aspects of business. Sevice equals sales.
SALES MANAGER, Woodbury, LI (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NYAugust 14, 2016
I received the best sales and sales management training in the industry.

Success is a combination of hard work and understanding that positive customer relationships generate future sales. Learning what is important to a customer should be your first goal. Finding ways to service that need will result in long term profitable relationships.

Team building, success and failure training, learning that there are no successful personalities, just successful activities that lead to results.
Pros
Ability to develop individual techniqes.
Cons
company grew too fast.
Stressful workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Frostburg, MDAugust 14, 2016
Xerox is a very busy and stressful workplace. They have to approve the PTO you've requested, so you may or may not get to use the pto that you earned, even if it is an emergency. The people there are not always helpful. They messed up my W-4 form and then said they didn't have it because they shred all important documents after hire. My co-workers however were good people and helped me when I was in need. The hardest part of the job is dealing with getting yelled at all the time by callers. They never gave me my raise that I was supposed to get after a year of working there.
great place
Apple tech support teir 2 (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 13, 2016
Very comfortable friendly environment. Great trainer and supervisor. Love coming to work. It will keep you busy. Awesome fun incentives. They are willing to work with you on your schedule work day and paid time off.
Xerox
Sprint Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 13, 2016
Good company, compensation could be much better. Apply to receive call center experience. It's requiring I continue to give more information regarding Xerox as a company. All honesty that's all I can say. Amazing benefits regarding discounts if you are into saving.
Calibrating instruments
Instrumentation Technician (Former Employee) –  Yukon, OKAugust 12, 2016
I installed and calibrated instruments that measured flow, level, temperature, and pressure. I also maintained instrumentation by checking and recalibrating if necessary existing instruments.
Pros
Interesting and always learning new things
Cons
Tight places
Productive and fun workplace with a ping pong table
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 12, 2016
A typical day at work included assisting beneficiaries with any questions pertaining to their cases and/or managing further correspondence in relation to each case. Provide exception customer service as you assist beneficiaries with a one call resolution.
Pros
Great work environment, great management, overall great work place atmosphere
Cons
Need longer lunch
Customer service is not for me. Too much stress.
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCAugust 12, 2016
I worked in Tech Support for cel phones. I dreaded getting calls from angry customers. The job doesn't fit me. I thought I was hired to provide technical support but I had to advertise other services and take any other type of calls that I had little training.