Xerox Employee Reviews

Found 7,272 reviews matching the search
It's what you make of it .
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Madison, MSApril 10, 2017
Management can abuse their authority. They can be unfair and misleading. Some will throw a rock and hide their hand. The benefits and union are two of the best aspects about work there.
Benefits
Cons
Abuse of authority in management can be very unfair
Since Xerox became Conduent it is no longer a healthy place to work.
Not Applicable (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 10, 2017
They randomly RIF employees 2-3 times per month. Everyone is on edge and unsettled in a fearful and volatile environment. It was fun and energized in the past but not lately.
Pros
Some great people still working.
Great Place to work
Channel Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 10, 2017
Great place to do meaningful work. Xerox is a technology leader in office and production printing technology. They just launched 29 new products this quarter.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 10, 2017
It was OK the insurance with the company was good its cool to work there its just the supervisor are difficult to deal with they have no understand of people personal life
Xerox Audio Visual Solutions was bought out buy Whitlock
Warehouse Coordinator/Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 10, 2017
They were a good company, good work culture. This place is out of business. I don't have a review of Xerox, this company was a totally different division of Xerox.
I enjoyed my job, but most people never get a shot at advancement
Customer Care Trainer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 10, 2017
To be honest, being the lead Trainer was not all that bad, besides the 90+ hour work weeks. In order to make sure I could train my classes as well as review other trainers, I was working 5:30 AM to almost midnight for weeks.

As far as advancement goes, if you get in when they're doing a lot of hiring, you've got a shot. Otherwise, get comfy
Word hard for less pay
Transaction Processor (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAApril 10, 2017
Doing my job & others job,not compensated for it. Haven't had a raise in 2 years; Management shows favoritism; Health insurance is horrible; Improve.
This job ranks up there with the best employment I have had.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Knightdale, NCApril 9, 2017
I worked in a very pleasant, productive call center at Xerox. We
helped people with their medicine and the supervisors were awesome to me and the other workers. There was overtime available and the position was good for me financially and emotionally. There were no hard parts and I loved it all
Pros
I got paid and enjoyed my work.
Cons
My mom died and I couldn't concentrate.
Xerox was a great company with a great manager
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 9, 2017
This was a good job with a good management staff that really cared about you..There was a lot of stress because these people needed their medication and I did everything in my power to get their medication
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Low pay
Xerox
Verizon contractor (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAApril 8, 2017
It was pretty fun. A place to have a realistic day to day workload and not a whole lot of down time, which was nice because it made the day go by quick.
Gets the bills paid and overtime.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 8, 2017
It was an okay company to work for.. management needs some work. It gets the bills paid and they have over time so that's good, just wouldn't see myself there forever.
productive
Call Center Associate (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, NJApril 8, 2017
The job pays great & the benefits are excellent

Call Center Associate: Communicating clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing with internal and external clients while demonstrating tact and sensitivity in dealing with diverse and sensitive issues. Answering inbound and/or placing outbound calls in order to fulfill the needs of the client and respond to inquiries.
Not a good place to work
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INApril 8, 2017
Terrible management
hardest part of the job even though your provide customer service you still could fail a survey because of previous customer reps or unsatisfied customers
Great work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 8, 2017
Learned additional computer skills. Interacted with individuals from different regions and gained valuble communication skills. Worked around a team of professionals that added important people skills.
Pros
Teaching environment
Cons
30 minute lunch
Typical call center environment
Team Manager Benefits Service Center (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJApril 7, 2017
The consistent name changes can make one feel a little in-nerved about stability. Pay increases were stopped for employees which made it a challenge to keep employees motivated.
Pros
Good hours of operation.
Cons
Poor healthcare and no raises for employees.
Great Practies
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAApril 7, 2017
This company offers the basics in foundation of process which can be used successfully at home and in other organizations. Company was very employee focused realizing happy employees turn in to great productivity.
Pros
Great practices
Cons
Growth perhaps too fast
Great company
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYApril 7, 2017
Great company to work for they are a company that you can work for and move up to higher positions and turn a job to a career. It was my favorite place to work I always looked forward to going in to work.
customer service Rep.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAApril 6, 2017
okay company to work for needs to improve management though with messing up your hours and pay and not fixing them up right away. working holidays was great training was good
Pros
great hours and overtime
Cons
getting messed over on pay and hours
customer service
Verizon Wireless Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYApril 6, 2017
Very stressful, not a lot of down time to assist current and new agents, This company it not something that I would recommend, the job has no support for agents or family
very unorganized
Customer Service representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 6, 2017
xerox as a company is unorganized and difficult to move up and when moved up raise are not implemented not even for tenured agents.management is not stable .the hardest part of the job is the standard of the quality scoring
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9