Xerox Employee Reviews

xerox
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 1, 2018
I would not recommend that anyone applies to work for this company. Employees are under paid, over worked, and treated very unfairly (to say the very least). If management is witnessed doing anything unprofessional or unlawful, employees are expected to remain closed lipped.
Pros
It pays some bills
Cons
It only pays a few bills
Relaxed work place
Sr. Technician (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYFebruary 1, 2018
I have learned a lot over the years at Xerox. Things have slowed down there over the years. Many of the Buildings are now empty. There are still many projects going on.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Little Advacement if your contract.
Great incentives
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 1, 2018
Good company to work for. They are fair to their employees, opportunity for growth. Learned alot about different types of products. Great atmosphere as well.
Nice Company
Print Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 1, 2018
Great Place to work for, company has a great reputation benefits are excellent, management team is excellent..sometimes hours can be long and weekends but i wouldn't trade it for nothing
Pros
Benefits/People/Salary
Cons
Stressful
Open door policy
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Staten Island, NYFebruary 1, 2018
They're always hiring new people because they fire people at any moment . Customers treat you like garbage. They curse at you and threaten you and curse at you but if you cut them off the company takes points off your grade and ur salary drops. This place has made me cry and gave me anxiety
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Everything .
Very calm and low energy place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoFebruary 1, 2018
Working in this area could be a bit challenging if you have anythinf that affects you emotionally or mentally due to the fact that it will drain you and affect you
Pros
Your sittinf down all day
Cons
It destroys your mental health
never again
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSFebruary 1, 2018
everything is unorganized a lot of favoritism I never want to go back in a job setting with no structure no class no nothing everything was wrong from coworkers to managers especially management
Pros
nothing
Cons
just dont go
Great benefits and company
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYJanuary 31, 2018
Great union. Good place to work. Great pay and benefits for full time employees in union. Not easy to move into management. Three shifts to choose from.
Good Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Byram, MSJanuary 31, 2018
My overall experience at the company was very illuminating to say the least. The work was easy, the people were easy to get along with, and i had my fair share of good times there. Were it not for family complications during the time i was employed by them, i would still be working for them to this very day.
Lack of inspiration, poor physical work environmente
Solutions Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYJanuary 31, 2018
Facility in Webster NY is old. Lack of good physical working environment made very long days. Did not feel my skills were being used effectively. Provided great salary for family over the years
Pros
salary
Cons
physical work environment
Great Managment
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Webster, NYJanuary 31, 2018
The management is great and extremely flexible, which is helpful when you have a family. Unfortunately, the company is not focusing on RD&E, so there is not enough man power for innovation.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
healthcare
fast pace
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 31, 2018
If u apply yourself you can make a lot of money. Expect to work a lot, a lot is expected of you to meat goals. they do help to guide and teach u methods to become better.
Pros
compensation
Cons
repetitive
call center
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 31, 2018
a normal call center job with little to no career advancement opportunities. Career advancement is bases off of popularity rather than skill and experience
Productive and Learning
Production Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 30, 2018
My typical work day - Busy!
Assisting customers with billing issues to account management to the
learning of the many invoice platforms that our customers used.

Management was good - they allowed us to work from home and the flexibility to take care of personal and family needs as needed.

The workplace culture was friendly and helpful.

The hardest part of the job was having to say goodbye to my long term co-workers of 20 years! And the most enjoyable part of the job was the learning aspect through the years.
In 1990 it was a different game
Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 30, 2018
The Japanese had beaten Xerox at their own game building copiers that ran cleaner without developer. What killed Xerox was toner contamination of parts and fuser rollers burning up for lack of silicone solution.Plus document feed jams from cheap solenoids and shaft steel.

It was the same thing everyday, fixing and repairing bad engineering designs. I had to get out and do something else after 8 years.
Pros
None, education
Cons
Was no different that working fast food.
Its a quick hire
present customer care rep (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 30, 2018
I will never work for xerox ever again unless I'm desperate. Its an unfair company with no set schedules and they expect you to be a robot. Sure I had health benefits but they weren't good and I never could schedule a doctors appointment. Also I was forced to work with strep throat.
na
Pharmacy Technician/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 30, 2018
• Handling billing inquiries and service requests
• Explaining electric and water charges to our customers
• Offering advice about how our customers can save energy and money
• Explaining company policies, procedures and government regulations as they relate to customer billing and service
• Back office mail (Admin)
Fun Place to work
ETL/Reports Developer (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJanuary 30, 2018
Overall Xerox was a good company to work for, with a professional environment, good benefits, and fair, competitive salaries.
I learned a lot, great team work.
Pros
Great company events
Cons
None that I recall
Overworked in the Call Center
HealthCare Insurance Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJanuary 30, 2018
Working in a call center is no joke BUT working here was a bit much. Though, I have to say I have almost worked in 2 call center and the division I was working at here - their computers were averagely fast not really slow considering all the programs that were held in one computer. Also the training was very good - this including the training and trainers. very knowledgable and hardworking.
Pros
Benefits- Health Insurance was GREAT!, PDO is OK, lunches provided sometimes/or have food trucks.
Cons
The people hired, work attitudes, enviorment once in the call center.
good company structure
Special Events Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 30, 2018
Really was able to feel a part of the team and had a good opportunity for training an advancement as well as recognition for jobs well done where appropriate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.

52.8K