XIFIN delivers cloud-based revenue cycle management solutions that enable diagnostic service providers to improve cash collections and gain efficiencies that substantially improve the bottom line.
We are seeking a detail-oriented BI/Analytic Specialist & Dashboards Professional to join the Business Intelligence/Analytics Team and work closely with Engineering, and allied teams to bolster our services and offerings. In particular, your ability to synthesize and simplify large data sets in to understandable representations will be key.
In this high impact role you will:
- Conceive, design and create universes, dashboards, and scorecards on both OLTP and OLAP databases.
- Elicit, interpret and influence key requirements from stakeholders and other members of the team.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years proven experience as a Data Analyst working with structured relational and non-relational data, including the ability to quickly write, decipher, and optimize complex SQL queries.
- Demonstrable ability to use or write correct, complex, and optimized statistics functions.
- Demonstrable strengths in data integrity analysis and correction, reporting, as well as effective interpretation based on discovery and findings.
- Basic knowledge of the Business Objects suite of products: Webi, Deski, Designer, Data Services.
- Solid experience in Agile / SCRUM environment, and laboratory or other medical industry background are preferred.
XIFIN is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) solutions that enable diagnostic service providers to improve financial performance through a compelling return on investment and rapid time-to-value.
XIFIN is a Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace, including pre-employment drug testing.
Indeed - 16 months ago