XIFIN delivers cloud-based revenue cycle management solutions that enable diagnostic service providers to improve cash collections and gain efficiencies that substantially improve the bottom line.
With seven of the ten largest diagnostic laboratories in the U.S. as customers, and sustained revenue growth over the last seven years, XIFIN is recognized as the premier solution.
We are seeking a detail-oriented Technical Writer to work closely with Engineering, Quality Assurance, Customer Support/Client Success, and Management teams to provide quality technical documentation to support our award winning financial management products.
This individual will be responsible for learning the XIFIN software products and creating release and requirements documentation for XIFIN software applications. You will work under the guidance and direction of our experienced Sr. Technical Writer and QA Manager to help ensure your success.
- Follow best-practices for the development and maintenance of user documentation
- Coordinate informal and formal reviews with subject matter experts and other applicable product team members
- Collaborate with business and technical partners to create and manage release notes.
- Provide edits for all XIFIN departments, including editing for content, style, copyediting, and proofreading accuracy
- Respond to requests for content updates based on identified defects, product enhancements, etc. to ensure delivery of high quality documentation to customers
Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of relevant technical and business writing experience, preferably in the software/tech sector.
- Specific knowledge of authoring tools such as RoboHelp, MS Word, MS Excel & HTML
- Degree in Technical Writing, English, Journalism, or Computer Technology
- Prefer student intern experience in a similar role with a for-profit company.
- Experience in Agile / SCRUM environment, and laboratory or other medical industry background are a plus.
We offer excellent work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth, for immediate consideration please e-mail your cover letter and resume today -- Be sure to list the title of the position in the subject line of your e-mail.
XIFIN is a EOE employer and drug free workplace.