XIFIN, Inc ™ provides a highly automated, web-based AR/AP RCM system to support clinical laboroatories nationwide. The XIFIN system is an award winning financial management solution.
We are seeking an Implementation Coordinator with a solid understanding of the medical/laboratory billing process and RCM systems including experience in the setup and installation of Accounts Receivable systems.
The successful candidate must have at least 3 years of progressive experience in complex project management, coordination and problem solving. The job will require professional interaction with customers and strong relationship building skills. Must be organized, detail oriented, flexible and have the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A strong background and experience in medical billing and/or healthcare related software and systems.
- Significant software systems installations experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- 3+ years experience in a fast paced/high growth environment and culture
- Appreciation for the importance of prompt and superior customer support
- Excellent communication skills with people at all organizational levels
- The ability to have fun and work hard at the same time
- BA/BS in MIS, Business, or related discipline; or equivalent experience
We offer an excellent work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth; including competitive salary and pre-IPO stock options. For immediate consideration please submit your cover letter and resume - be sure to include your mid and long range career goals!
XIFIN: is an EEO/Drug free workplace environment