XLA

XLA Employer Reviews

Easy-going work site but also very productive workplace.
Program Assistant (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: professional and easy-going workplace.
Cons: compensation
My typical day is never typical and that's what I love about this position. I do something different everyday. My job isn't repetitive on a daily basis. My job requires alot of on the spot thinking and decision making for a busy enforcement group. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with. My colleagues all have wonderful personalities and they are very easy to work with even during critical moments. I also have a great boss who is very understanding and appreciative of my ideas that I offer to him to help better the unit.
Personnel Security Specialist
Personnel Security Specialist (Current Employee), Springfield, VANovember 13, 2013
I am a Personnel Security Specialist that handles multiple security issues day by day.
Professional
Program Manager (Current Employee), Springfield, VAJuly 8, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: no parking reimbursement
Medium-sized, professional organization that rewards performance and contracts support are diversified. From supporting law enforcement to USAID in international countries, there is a job for any type of person.

As Program/Project Manager, my typical day consists of managing team performance, ensuring projects are completed on-time and within budget, meeting all customer expectations, and mentoring junior level team members to excel. The most enjoyable part of my job is the end of result when a project is finished and seeing my team develop further in their career.
Good Place to Work
Intermediate Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee), McLean, VAMarch 13, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: none really
XLA is a great company to work for. Exciting. Great benefits. Takes care of employees.
Good, long standing company
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 13, 2013
This is a good company, good beneifits, understanding management