XOJET Employee Reviews

No place for advancement in the workplace
Flight Operations Specialist and Trainer (Former Employee) –  McClellan AFB, CANovember 28, 2016
There was never an opportunity to move up or make more money which made it hard to want to stay with the company when you knew there was no chance to go anywhere else except the current job you had.
Pros
free swag and flights
Cons
long hours and working on holidays
I came on as a pilot scheduler and promoted to Director Crew resosurces
Director Crew Planning & Resources (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 26, 2016
Had a fantastic career at XOJET and after 7 years decided to retire from aviation and now seeking part time employment in various capacities in helping others in transportation and customer service fields.
Small Business Big Costumers
IT Support (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, CAJune 15, 2016
Possibilities of endless growth in the IT field with a small IT department. Great coworkers and good teachers.
Successful company with potential. Lacks culture.
Employee (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 1, 2015
XOJET is a well-managed company with a strong executive team, however there is a lack of culture and investment in employees. The company is laser-focused on its mission, and often times employee satisfaction, benefits, and company culture are sacrificed to remain competitive. Sales team is valued highly as the revenue producers for the company, but unfortunately other contributors outside of the sales team are not as acknowledged or supported.
Pros
Work-life balance, strong executive team, access to high-level executives.
Cons
Compensation, Healthcare, other benefits are below standard for companies in the area.
A challenging Company
Maintenance Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 5, 2014
A very busy work place, from start of day to closing in the evenings. Working at XOJET I've learned so much about the aviation field, How the aircraft operates from the start to finish. The parts that's required to make the aircraft functional again. The required maintenance that's required. The management staff and co-workers are so busy multi tasking to stay afloat due to cut backs. The hardest part about my job is not knowing if your going to have a job the next day or not, due to aviation is up one day and down the next. What I do enjoy about my job is the fact that I stay very busy, and what I have learned at XOJET I will be able to take that along with me to the next chapter in my life.
Great company
Crew Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 11, 2013
Love working for this company. Great people, great management, and great pay.
Good People to work with
International Captain (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, CAFebruary 15, 2013
Could attract pilots to stay with a longevity program equal to industry standards.
Amazing and Supportive place to work
Director of Charter Operations (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 14, 2013
This company is extremely innovative in how they think. You will be surrounded by creative, intelligent, hard working people. I worked in sales and worked alongside some creative, fun, successful people, who want to help each other succeed.

This is an outstanding company with a lot of support given to people who want to learn and progress in their career...

I highly recommend this company for employment.
Pros
supportive management, creative environment, fun company
Cons
this company is based on a different concept than that of standard general aviation, which makes for an adjustment for industry people.
XOJET Environment
Trip Manager (Current Employee) –  McClellan, CAAugust 25, 2012
XOJET Inc is a great company to work for in a clan organization environment. Organization continues to grow.
Pros
always learning
Cons
hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at XOJET. Our community is ready to answer.