XOJET Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
A challenging Company
Maintenance Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 5, 2014
A very busy work place, from start of day to closing in the evenings. Working at XOJET I've learned so much about the aviation field, How the aircraft operates from the start to finish. The parts that's required to make the aircraft functional again. The required maintenance that's required. The management staff and co-workers are so busy multi tasking to stay afloat due to cut backs. The hardest part about my job is not knowing if your going to have a job the next day or not, due to aviation is up one day and down the next. What I do enjoy about my job is the fact that I stay very busy, and what I have learned at XOJET I will be able to take that along with me to the next chapter in my life.
Good People to work with
International Captain (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, CAFebruary 15, 2013
Could attract pilots to stay with a longevity program equal to industry standards.
Amazing and Supportive place to work
Director of Charter Operations (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 14, 2013
This company is extremely innovative in how they think. You will be surrounded by creative, intelligent, hard working people. I worked in sales and worked alongside some creative, fun, successful people, who want to help each other succeed.

This is an outstanding company with a lot of support given to people who want to learn and progress in their career...

I highly recommend this company for employment.
Pros
supportive management, creative environment, fun company
Cons
this company is based on a different concept than that of standard general aviation, which makes for an adjustment for industry people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at XOJET. Our community is ready to answer.