Xoom Corporation is revolutionizing the international money transfer market by providing people with an easy, secure, convenient and cost-effective means of sending money worldwide.
Visit our website at www.xoom.com
We are looking for talented Java software developers who are interested in noSQL to help us strengthen our world class risk prevention and mitigation systems in order to successfully combat cybercrime.
In this versatile Java development role, you will be responsible for helping shape the future of mission critical risk systems. You will be collaborating closely with Java engineers, product, and operations to design and develop features for our highly complex and heavily distributed risk environment.
- Solid object oriented design, SQL skills, and Java development background
- Kudos for experience with noSQL solutions, e.g., MongoDB, Elastic Search, Neo4J, Redis
- Hands-on experience with data gathering and transformation using SQL and XML
- Strong Java technology knowledge with emphasis on core Java API
- Passion for developing code by writing effective mock, unit and integration tests first
- Good written and verbal communication skills to be able to work effectively in teams
- Experience in troubleshooting applications using Unix tools, Splunk, or Cacti
- Comfortable working with REST, JSON and other web service concepts
- Experience with online fraud and anti cybercrime tools and services
- Knowledge of Java financial systems
- Experience with regulatory compliance in finance
- Background in statistics, quantitative data analysis or data-mining
BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical training and professional Java work experience
If you are a Java Developer interested in noSQL, Please apply and we will contact you!
Local San Francisco Bay Area Candidates Only!