XPO Logistics Employee Reviews

Driver
Driver/ Express division (Current Employee) –  Buchanan, MIApril 26, 2017
This place isn't s great place to work for as part of the express division I am starving out here in the road. They will lie right to your face about things. So if you're looking for a job don't go here.
Pros
Cons
Everything, They will lie to your face every chance they get.
productive and fun place
Picker / Packer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 26, 2017
work good even is high stress but the job is good safe environnement good people . fair lead very comprehensive. keeping you busy overtime. meet different culture.
Great place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJApril 26, 2017
I picked orders and place them on a table for the people to set up to ship. These parts are for the military. Co works are very nice. Really can't say anything bad about this company. They pay is low for using a cherry picker and forklift to get parts.
Pros
Freely enviroment benefits
Cons
Pay
It was a great place to work. The staff were very courteous.
Randstad Temp (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAApril 26, 2017
I would recommend this place to anybody who is willing to work. But also who wants to have a sense of accomplishment as well. I would work there again no hesitation.
Pros
Friendly staff
Good Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 25, 2017
XPO is a good company I have worked here for many years. Great people and customers. Fantastic long term customers and innovative ideas, always looking to improve
Pros
Customers and People
Cons
Communicaton - lack of
Our tax code have less rules.
Driver-Sales Rep/ Dockworker (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHApril 25, 2017
A typical work day involves you calling in at 8am, and being told to start at 1:30 pm to work the dock all day. If there are any linehaul drivers that call off, or there is extra freight, you will be required to hook a set of doubles and take them to another terminal....which you will then have to work the dock on that end. Management does not care about your home/work balance, or your sleep patterns. They offer bar-none, great hourly pay, but it does nothing if you don't work more than forty hours.
Pros
high starting pay
Cons
pretty much everything else
Graet place to work for.
Receving Lead (Current Employee) –  Romeoville, ILApril 25, 2017
I really love working at XPO .It fits my seclude very well as well as the pay is good .I like the people that I work with and I enjoy the employee cook outs we have .XPO has giving me a lot of opportunity to grow with in the company in such a short period of that I have been with them.
good luck
Picker (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, MOApril 24, 2017
there is really high turnover with management just there for a paycheck. This is a typical modern company that doesn't care about the worker and makes it known you are replaceable. you work 13-14 hour days with people always calling out. Personality disorders abound with people in management and no wonder many don't care to stay.

The typical American company with nothing worth really to talk about.
Pros
money
Cons
everything you can think that is negative.
Great entry level position
Carrier Procurement Broker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 24, 2017
This is a great job for someone coming straight out of college or someone who has previous logistics experience. Pay was cut tremendously as of recent.
Pros
Great entry level job, you'll gain a lot of life/corporate experience
Cons
Pay, Work life balance, cut throat environment
Great place and welcoming
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Monee, ILApril 24, 2017
Good Nice People Great Company​. Family Owned​ Business Shifts are Kinda Of Long The Pay Rate Should Be Rasied Overall A Good Company And Job. Sometimes it Gets kind a Cold
Great company with a bright future. Local management needs review
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJApril 24, 2017
A company with a bright future combining business units for optimal profitability. Local management unfamiliar with day to day aspects of business.Would recommend to a colleague.
Magement
Freights Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSApril 23, 2017
Poor takeover of Conway Freight. Management there has become more disorganized. Great work force, but there is a need for improvement. XPO needs to get laser focused on how they intend to succeed moving forward
XPO Logistics
IT Infrastructure Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 23, 2017
Enjoyed working with the IT group for this short 6 month project. Very professional and a fun place to work. Business casual environment with flexible working hours. Focused on WAN transition from IBM to XPO. Strong team of Project Coordinators and WAN Engineers to complete this contract in less than 6 months.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Ended to soon
No Accountability
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 23, 2017
If you are capable of performing well they will use you to make up for the mistakes and incompetence of others and do next to no follow up to help improve the performance of others. It falls all on the shoulders of those who are willing to do the work and is in no way a team effort to create a successful business.
Pros
Decent pay and benefits
Cons
No accountability
Xpo logistics is a very good company with aim of building a strong tower around
Payroll Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 22, 2017
I enjoyed working with Xpo logistics, they have good benefits. I enjoyed the company concept, insights, and environment for work and services, the logistics jobs are very dependable.
fast paced work force
Replenishment Lead (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 22, 2017
learned to move at a fast pace, learned most of the things i know from my manager it was a great chance to really up my skills in the warehouse industry
Decent Job
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Davenport, FLApril 22, 2017
Over all the job was good just had poor management with little room for growth. Job was good enough to pay bills but also had a lack of work ethic instilled in the employees.
Cut throat environment, good pay with poor work life balance
Manager (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 21, 2017
Following the purchase of Conway by XPO Logistics, the company culture changed from employee and customer focused to a profit only focused culture. Executive leadership attempts to promote enthusiasm for the work and the logistics work is interesting, however, I've seen employees fired over misunderstandings and mistakes without an opportunity to resolve the situation. The pay is strong, the health benefits are weak and environment is not healthy, in my opinion.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 21, 2017
Since XPO bought our company all they have done is cut hours/people/everything. They made 100 million last year, this year they want 250 million. This is done at the expense of the culture , employees and safety
Pros
Mone
Cons
Very productive workplace, theres always something to do.
Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXApril 20, 2017
Monitoring driver's routes for the day. I've learned that you have to have a strong back bone some drivers can be rude at times. Management is a little unorganized. I see they have favor come contractors more than others. Workplace is good could need a few adjustments in certain areas. The one thing i like about the job is being able to interact with all my drivers and find out what they deal with on a daily basis. And being able to assist them as best of my ability when they need me.
Pros
helping others.
Cons
No breaks, only a 30 minute lunch, no raise what so ever. Feeling like I'm not appreciated for all that I've done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at XPO Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9