XpresSpa, the leader in airport luxury spa services, is hiring a talented and driven Construction Project Coordinator of Spas. This position reports directly to the Director of Construction and would be responsible for ensuring the on time and on budget completion of XpresSpa locations in several key airports around the country.
The Construction/ Project Coordinator – Will be responsible for directly managing the construction project bidding process, supporting any and all new store and renovation projects for the XpresSpa organization. This role will report directly to the Director of Construction.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for managing the construction project timelines and bid process.
- Receiving, sorting, checking and preparing for accounting processing all construction related bills.
- Managing Construction Project Budgets.
- Managing Construction Project Timelines.
- College Graduate.
- 2+ years of Project Management or Finance/Accounting related.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project.
- Experience in Managing Construction Budgets.
- Excellent Communicator.
- Team Player.
- Knowledge of CAD is a plus!