XpresSpa is the largest airport Spa business with 46 locations located in 20 major airports in the United States and three in Europe at Amsterdam Airport. With spas around the globe, XpresSpa is rapidly becoming the most sought after travel destination in the airport. We’ve experienced successful growth resulting in many new locations at high traffic airports. We service well over 600,000 customers annually.
- High earning potential
- High volume-Our spas get four times the traffic than the traditional spas
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Discount on XpresSpa products
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Experienced nail technician
- Proven track record for extraordinary customer service
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job
- Ability to communicate professionally with associates and customers at all times.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Includes the following but not limited to:
- Ensure the highest standards of service are maintained with our customers
- Assist with maintaining the cleanliness of the spa adhering to all state law sanitary requirements
- Knowledgeable about spa services and products in order to up-sell and promote
- Arrive to work on time, be reliable and have a good work ethic
- Must possess a current GA Nail Technician license that meets all state requirements for services performed.
- When necessary assist with merchandise and fixtures throughout the store
- Available to work varied hours and days, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Fax: 212-750-1015 / Call: 646-607-9726 - Leo
XpresSpa is an EOE committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
XpresSpa delivers a total Spa experience, with services such as:
Sinus and Stress Relief - Head Massage | Foot and Leg Massage (reflexology...