As an Account Specialist, you will become the first line of assistance to our customers. You will work in a team oriented atmosphere that is built to put the customer’s needs first.
Each day you will see to a variety of customer requests, transactions and needs including but not limited to: deposits, withdrawals, account openings, and product explanations. The accuracy and efficiency of your work is very important. Just as important is your ability to communicate with customers clearly and respectfully in order to resolve customer issues as they arise.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least six months of customer service/retail experience
- You understand customer’s needs and enjoy connecting them with the right solution
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and written
- Computer skills with the ability to work in Windows-based systems
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word products
- You engage well with others and are passionate about providing an excellent customer experience
- You are excited about the prospect of growing and learning in a changing environment
As an industry leader, we are committed to investing in resources that set us apart from our competition. For you, this means working for a company who provides excellent technology, supervisory support, and training materials.