Xylem Inc Employee Reviews

I Learned a lots of stuffs working with Xylem
RMO Warranty Engineering Tech (Current Employee), Seneca Falls NYMarch 26, 2015
That is a good place to work, lot of fun on the job and the people very good and the company is international. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I complete my job assignment on time.
Opportunity to learn
Logistics Coordinator/Inventory Controller (Current Employee), Morton Grove, ILMarch 4, 2015
Pros: good compensation
Cons: stressful
A fast paced work environment with many opportunities to learn many aspects of manufacturing. A typical day at work involves many different tasks that hold a new challenge every day. Management and Co-workers are hard working eager individuals that work together to get tasks done in the most efficient way possible.
Great staff but poor management
Anonymous (Former Employee), White Plains, NYOctober 16, 2014
Pros: free breakfast and snacks
Cons: a culture of divide and conquer
The typical work day goes beyond 9-5.
Great environment to learn and add value.
Management at its worse; a great deal of talk about company culture and hard work, but demonstrates no respect for either one.
Productive and great work environment to be apart of
Operations Leadership & Development Program Intern (Former Employee), Seneca Falls, NYAugust 13, 2014
I was able to learn something new every day from data analytically to more basic yet more efficient practices in SAP. Not only were my technical skills improved but my interpersonal skills while negotiating were enhanced greatly.
Nice and friendly atmosphere.
Purchasing Card Specialist (Current Employee), Seneca Falls, NYMarch 25, 2014
Pros: co workers are friendly
Cons: not enough resources
I am currently rolling out the Purchasing program at Xylem. Oracle is now the software used since the end of October 2013. My duties are assisting with the implementation and administration of the Procurement tools and strategies for Indirect spend for both on and off catalog, managing requisition assignments and problem-solving invoices that do not match the purchase order value, expediting requests, responsible in assisting in managing the Bank's P-Card Program.
Great group of people both employees and management.
Utility aSSEMBLER (Current Employee), Auburn, NYFebruary 14, 2014
A lot of people willing to help you out as you learn and try to advance throughout the company.
Hard work brings big rewards at Xylem
Help Desk Lead (Current Employee), Morton Grove, ILDecember 11, 2013
Pros: flex hours
Great company to work for. Good benefits package and easy going environment.
Great Place to Work
Electro Mechanical Technician (Current Employee), Seneca Falls, NYDecember 3, 2013
Great place to work. Lots of opportunity at Xylem. Management Excellent.
No Comment
Outside Sales (Former Employee), Dallas TexasSeptember 23, 2013
Great Company to work with and for. Coworkers were great, I learned a lot in sales and dealing with customers
Flexible schedule, manager, culture.
Special Project Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 7, 2013
Heavy volume AP. Very friendly associates. Great company to work for.
Attentive employee
Senior IT Support Analyst (Current Employee), Morton Grove, ILJuly 31, 2013
I am customer focused and enjoys helping all customers. The atmosphere at Xylem is great and would enjoy t stay around.
great place to work for
Pump Technician and Shop Mechanic (Former Employee), Suwanee, GAJune 25, 2013
I enjoy the team, they are great people and management are good people also
Great Management and Products
Market Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 1, 2013
Management has a good vision of where to take this new company. They are investing dollars into people and that will carry them into the future.
Customer service function was challenging and personally enriching.
Customer/Technical Support Technician (Former Employee), Gold River, CA.November 5, 2012
Pros: large array of equipment available, expanded my technical skills.
My primary job duty was to provide telephone support for water quality and weather instrumentation as well as diagnosis and repair of malfunctioning equipment. The most challeging part of the job was telephone support. Gathering the necessary information verbally from a client to solve technical issues was challenging. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting a system up and running in a time efficient manner.