Person can be located anywhere in Southern Ohio
yB Management, a healthcare management firm in Maumee, Ohio, is seeking an individual to help drive their continued growth. yB Management strives every day to achieve its vision: to become the standard for delivering and demonstrating clinical and financial excellence at the moment a clinician cares for a patient. Through the hard work and dedication of our employees we will succeed by being better and be able to demonstrate this with data.
This position will play a key role in helping us achieve our vision. The Regional Rehab Manager will be responsible for driving clinical and financial excellence throughout our rehabilitation services division.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- The Regional Rehab Manager provides leadership and management within an assigned region (multi-facility) to ensure that the rehabilitation departments provide appropriate skilled rehabilitation services
o Meets departmental performance objectives
o Recruit and retains qualified rehabilitation clinicians
o Complies with customer service expectations
o Work directly with Directors of rehabilitation at locations to ensure day-to-day operations are running efficiently
- Graduation from an accredited Occupational or Physical or Speech Therapy Program (Occupational Therapist, OTR/L or Physical Therapist, PT or Speech Therapist, SLP-CCC) Therapist with discipline specific certification and or licensure as required
- 7+ years of experience as a staff therapist in a skilled nursing practice setting
- 3+ years of multi-site management experience in a skilled nursing practice setting
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a current state license to practice
- Ability to travel with an occasional overnight within assigned territory
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Practice Management Software, PPS, RUGGS and Medicaid/ Medicare reimbursement
Contact me for more information!